no thanks, not good enough I'll just lie

He is mentally ill. Mentally illness is epidemic in the US....it explains how he managed to get votes.

He is mentally ill. Mentally illness is epidemic in the US....it explains how he managed to get votes.

PS-----can you guys PROVIDE A DIAGNOSIS?-----"mental illness" is not a diagnosis-------it is just a fart

I'm pretty sure Siete is right. TIME has said in the past that even very few people on the staff know who is even on the short list. Here's a Q&A about it from 2013:

Everything You Wanted To Know about TIME’s Person of the Year | TIME.com

Why a man who is arguably the most powerful man in the world would fabricate such a bizarre story for no reason is beyond me. But this is the same man who once made a phone call pretending to be his publicist just so he could praise himself. :dunno:

`
`
TR111.jpg

PS-----can you guys PROVIDE A DIAGNOSIS?-----"mental illness" is not a diagnosis-------it is just a fart

anybody who is NOT mentally ill can spot that some real nasty issues are raging inside that mango hued brain of president reject.

certainly 'splains why you can't.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure Siete is right. TIME has said in the past that even very few people on the staff know who is even on the short list. Here's a Q&A about it from 2013:

Everything You Wanted To Know about TIME’s Person of the Year | TIME.com

Why a man who is arguably the most powerful man in the world would fabricate such a bizarre story for no reason is beyond me. But this is the same man who once made a phone call pretending to be his publicist just so he could praise himself. :dunno:

i remember tha & he went by the name john barron.

hmmmm... that's the same name he gave his youngest son. coinky-dinky?

me thinx not.

https://encrypted.google.com/search....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.1.227....0.YHepL4sY3xE

TIME_COVER_07.jpg

^^^ that's a FAKE cover top left ^^^

TRUMPCOVER_COMPOSITE_WHITE.jpg

^^^ what was the REAL cover v. the FAKE one that president tinkles FAKED ^^^

that makes president cray cray a liar liar...................

5a1966293c0c8674506453.gif

TIME_COVER_07.jpg

^^^ that's a FAKE cover top left ^^^

TRUMPCOVER_COMPOSITE_WHITE.jpg

^^^ what was the REAL cover v. the FAKE one that president tinkles FAKED ^^^

that makes president cray cray a liar liar...................

5a1966293c0c8674506453.gif

You're an idiot. There is no evidence whatsoever that Trump faked a TIME cover.

Forum List

Back