Two Dead Republican Senators in Two Days ruled as Homicides in AK and OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They reflect their message-makers. It's akin to being in the right-wing-echo-chamber, but without the body odor.

So much for "what they think".

Now they are reinforcing the crap they are "reflecting" by introducing an all-powerful, press-owning DNC making their crap in the darker corners of the web disappear.

I swear, there's a combination of credulity, malignancy and stupidity not even the author of the "five-minute conversation with the average voter" remark could possibly have imagined, and that's no more than the standard on here.

The OP is wrong. No surprise there. Both killings have not been "ruled as homicides". In the Oklahoma death, suspects are not being sought, and it is most likely a suicide. The Arkansas killing is being investigated as a homicide. The victim was involved in a bitter divorce with her ex-husband, who was forced to give up his role as a Judge due to testimony from the divorce case. That reprimand was finalized this year. It's far more likely to be domestic violence than a conspiracy dreamed by nutbags.

Liar...…..get your Senators and your stories straight...…..both are investigated as homicide

Norman police investigating death of former state lawmaker

Jonathan Nichols’ body was found in his Norman home, and a gun was on a table across the room, law enforcement sources told The Oklahoman.

Jonathan Nichols, the OK Senator, was shot to death and the gun was on a table across the room...…….Even with long arms how in the hell does that happen??? Oh yeah, like 2 gunshots to the back of the head kinda suicide :cuckoo:

And Collins-Smith (Arkansas) may or may not be from her ex-husband. It hasn't been determined yet..........but shooting her & wrapping her in a blanket seems very sloppy for a judge
i don't find a single article saying it's being investigated as a homicide. while i agree the gun across the room is highly suspect, no determination has been made as of yet that i have read in a story.

Agreed BUT if it's not a homicide and not a suicide...….then what else is there to investigate???

Finally! An update on the 2 deaths of State senators in Arkansas and Oklahoma, with thanks to people magazine. They say this:

What We Know About Deaths of 2 State Senators Within Days Last Week

1. The Cases are Seemingly Unrelated
2. The Bodies Were Discovered In a Span of 2 Days,
But The Deaths May Have Happened Further Apart
3. Both Victims had Served for Several Years
in Their Respective State Governments
4. Their Deaths Have Sent Shock Waves Through The States’ Political Communities​

"The investigations into both deaths are ongoing." What We Know About Gun Deaths of 2 State Senators Within Days Last Week

The OP is wrong. No surprise there. Both killings have not been "ruled as homicides". In the Oklahoma death, suspects are not being sought, and it is most likely a suicide. The Arkansas killing is being investigated as a homicide. The victim was involved in a bitter divorce with her ex-husband, who was forced to give up his role as a Judge due to testimony from the divorce case. That reprimand was finalized this year. It's far more likely to be domestic violence than a conspiracy dreamed by nutbags.

Liar...…..get your Senators and your stories straight...…..both are investigated as homicide

Jonathan Nichols’ body was found in his Norman home, and a gun was on a table across the room, law enforcement sources told The Oklahoman.

Jonathan Nichols, the OK Senator, was shot to death and the gun was on a table across the room...…….Even with long arms how in the hell does that happen??? Oh yeah, like 2 gunshots to the back of the head kinda suicide :cuckoo:

And Collins-Smith (Arkansas) may or may not be from her ex-husband. It hasn't been determined yet..........but shooting her & wrapping her in a blanket seems very sloppy for a judge
i don't find a single article saying it's being investigated as a homicide. while i agree the gun across the room is highly suspect, no determination has been made as of yet that i have read in a story.

Agreed BUT if it's not a homicide and not a suicide...….then what else is there to investigate???
dunno. all i'm saying it we can't call it an investigation as that would be up to the police. i would agree in time i think they will go that route but they have not as of yet that i can tell.

Yes, really. Motive? Show us how deep into the rabbit hole you've gone.

Same as James Hodgkinson.
Which is? Tell us.

You already know.
Nope...I've asked several times and have yet to get anyone to answer me. Surely you can, right? What motive?

Which is? Tell us.
What did James do? I'll teach you current events. lol
Tell us what James did. I'm listening. And show the connection between him and the motives for those two deaths in AR and OK.

Yes he was cleared of obstruction, by William Barr, the AG.
Which is a good reason for the Congress to start up their own investigations into the matter.
They're going to do nothing but start a war, and they're not going to win it.
LOLOLOL

You're crazy. :cuckoo:

Congress doing their job is not about to start a war.
Congress is a sick poop.
Congress is the First mentioned in the Constitution and one third of our federal government. Their power is equal to the Executive Branch and have Constitutionally established checks and balances to keep the Executive Branch under control. CRCs want donnie to be a dictator.
"CRCs want donnie to be a dictator."
That is a false narrative. No Republican that I know including myself wants America to be ruled by a dictator. No dictator that I know of would be as transparent as President Trump has been with information, with him having furnished all the information legally givable according to the laws. He wasn't required to give anything, having full executive privileges which he could have exerted from the beginning. But he did, and that definitely is proof he did not obstruct justice. All that whiney lawyer stuff from yesterday's DNC bluff spew using a Watergate convicted criminal was just that. Whiney lawyer stuff complete with testimony of a perjurer. And it smells to high heaven of the scatology that it is.

dunno. all i'm saying it we can't call it an investigation as that would be up to the police. i would agree in time i think they will go that route but they have not as of yet that i can tell.

And that in itself is very strange, that under the circumstances of police responding to gunshot(s) and finding him shot to death...….and they still won't confirm it's a homicide or being investigated as one...….just saying it's being investigated. Weird :dunno:

IIRC.....there was another death in recent days of a former Senator's ex son in law.

They may or may not be connected, but was strange timing of his death & having political relationship :dunno:
Do you have an online link or recall where you read about it? Thx.

Sorry, no can do......I had looked before posting that and I looked again now and still can't find anything. I am wondering if the reporter wrote a bogus story & it's been pulled, IDK

But I know I had read a story either on MSNBC or Yahoo, about a prominent death. The article didn't say how they died, but did mention he was the ex son in law of a former politician (may or may not have been Senator). I didn't keep the details in mind cause it wasn't in the area of the other 2 deaths and a Democrat to boot.
I run into the same problem from time to time. Thanks, anyway, J.A.N. I'll see if I can find it. Chances are slim though, because the DNC owns the press, and if they don't support the DNC party line, there are consequences on their boss' P&L line due to withholding of funding.

Yes, I've had more than a few hot stories suddenly disappear. :mad:

The "hot stories" disappear because they conspiracy theory bullshit.

Trying to link two unrelated deaths in different parts of the country with absolutely no evidence whatsoever is par for the course for right wingers, who still believe in Birtherism, Pizzagate, and 911 "truthers". Oh, and chem trails. How can we forget chemtrails?

Which is? Tell us.

You already know.
Nope...I've asked several times and have yet to get anyone to answer me. Surely you can, right? What motive?

You know, you just won’t say.

IIRC.....there was another death in recent days of a former Senator's ex son in law.

They may or may not be connected, but was strange timing of his death & having political relationship :dunno:

Sorry, no can do......I had looked before posting that and I looked again now and still can't find anything. I am wondering if the reporter wrote a bogus story & it's been pulled, IDK

But I know I had read a story either on MSNBC or Yahoo, about a prominent death. The article didn't say how they died, but did mention he was the ex son in law of a former politician (may or may not have been Senator). I didn't keep the details in mind cause it wasn't in the area of the other 2 deaths and a Democrat to boot.
I run into the same problem from time to time. Thanks, anyway, J.A.N. I'll see if I can find it. Chances are slim though, because the DNC owns the press, and if they don't support the DNC party line, there are consequences on their boss' P&L line due to withholding of funding.

Trying to link two unrelated deaths in different parts of the country with absolutely no evidence whatsoever is par for the course for right wingers, who still believe in Birtherism, Pizzagate, and 911 "truthers". Oh, and chem trails. How can we forget chemtrails?

Maybe if you would have paid attention you would have noticed the sources (MSNBC & Yahoo), 2 of your favorite "conspiracy theory bullshit" pieces....and that I wasn't trying to link not 2 but three deaths (the one I was referring to was not the OK or AR senators)…...I had said that 'they may or may not be connected' and that it wasn't in the area of the other 2, and was a Democrat (not Republican, like OK & AR)

Maybe next time you get the urge to spout off...….you should check the string of comments you quote or the whole story...….but then again you are a Dumbocrat after all...…..

Which is? Tell us.
Tell us what James did. I'm listening. And show the connection between him and the motives for those two deaths in AR and OK.
Again answer the question.. what did James do that day to republicans??

Which is? Tell us.
Again answer the question.. what did James do that day to republicans??

He sent them gifts with hateful notes on them.... Just kidding. He had a really bad case of TDS on top of a heavy dose of butthurt that Bernie lost so he decided to go shoot some republicans.

Last edited:

And that in itself is very strange, that under the circumstances of police responding to gunshot(s) and finding him shot to death...….and they still won't confirm it's a homicide or being investigated as one...….just saying it's being investigated. Weird :dunno:
maybe. but if there is any question at all, my understanding is they say nothing. if they say "homicide" and it's not - that's not good either. i have zero issue waiting on the authorities to release info as they're able to. it seems all of us tend to fill in the "details" ourselves and if the official word comes back NOT what we guess, THEY are wrong, not us. :)

well thank god the left never chases stupid RUSSIA type theories of their own.

well thank god the left never chases stupid RUSSIA type theories of their own.

Russia interfered in the election. Trump tried to coordinate with the Russians but was too stupid to realize they were Russian government operatives.

Read the Mueller Report and stop parrotting the sheeple line. You're smarter than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back