*Two Blacks Hoes Go At White Women At McDonalds: While Black Employee's Do Nothing*

Sorry bout tat,

1. I have no agenda, other than to bring some truth to light, and not allow the liberals to paint this story other than the actual facts.
2. The facts are thusly:

a) Two Negro women attacked a defenseless women in a restroom at McDonald's.
b) All the Negro people working at the McDonald's didn't do enough to stop this from escalating.
c) The preps could of brought out a knife and filleted this women, and the employees would have done nothing.
d) The media has painted this as some sort of justified action by two innocent women minding their own business in the restroom, then being harassed by a trans-gender freak, who approached them.
f) The victim is being blamed for being the victim.
g) The law is going to put the hammer down on the two hoes.
h) This McDonald's will lose his franchise over this, corporate will yank it.
j) Vernon will do jail time, no less than a year.
k) Both women will do jail time, perhaps not the adults jail for the 14 year old Negro women.

3. I have posted the facts, as usual, you can't handle the facts.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The employes did help the women when they told them to leave before the police come

Sorry bout that,

So the end result is the Op was wrong on two levels. NOt only did an employee's try to help but the white "girl" was a guy.

Wow. Other than that, you fucking racist, you are 100% on point.

1. I hope you become a victim then.:evil:
2. I was *spot on* in everything I spoke about.
3. And I still am *spot on*.
4. I think you need to grow a brain.
5. Of-course its just my opinion, but I'm 99.99% always right.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I'm not a liberal.

I'm just not a loon like you are. You're the one that doesn't believe statements that she is transgendered, therefore it seems that the only proof that would satisfy you would be to lift up her skirt.

Have at it, perv.

Jimmy is too fucking stupid to be an effective bigot.

You can only imagine how stupid that makes him.

Sorry bout that,

I'm not a liberal.

I'm just not a loon like you are. You're the one that doesn't believe statements that she is transgendered, therefore it seems that the only proof that would satisfy you would be to lift up her skirt.

Have at it, perv.

Jimmy is too fucking stupid to be an effective bigot.

You can only imagine how stupid that makes him.

1. I'm not a racist or bigot, because I have the knowledge of God, inside me.
2. But I also can judge when I see or hear of when a racist or bigot does evil towards others.
3. In fact I am an expert at seeing the truth, thats why I'm here to show you morons whats going on.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

2. But I also can judge when I see or hear of when a racist or bigot does evil towards others.
3. In fact I am an expert at seeing the truth, thats why I'm here to show you morons whats going on.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Your attitude is so Christ-like, it's damn near inspiring.

Have you given everything you own to charity yet?

Everything but your computer, I presume?

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Well when a person voluntarily gets into the lions den, his best chance to stay alive is to have a whip.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Christ had nothing to do with that damn animalistic beatdown. and your defense of it makes you animalistic too,, it's pathetic that you people are so damn desperate to make the victim the bad person. keep trying, I'm not buying.

Just more evidence to me that everyone needs to pack their own brand of protection.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Christ had nothing to do with that damn animalistic beatdown. and your defense of it makes you animalistic too,, it's pathetic that you people are so damn desperate to make the victim the bad person. keep trying, I'm not buying.

1. I applaud you for speaking up.....:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
2. Its a sad day when a victim gets thrown under the bus.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Jesus isn't a flaming racist, Chessie.

btw. Polis's side of the story:

Polis was beaten Monday after she used the ladies room in the McDonald's in Rosedale. She told the Sun she is now afraid to appear in public and called the attack "definitely a hate crime."
"They said, 'That's a dude, that's a dude and she's in the female bathroom,' " she said. "They spit in my face."
The videotaping made the attack worse, she said. Knowing it was posted on the Web was like "walking out of the closet all over again."

Attack on transgender woman posted on Web - UPI.com

Just more evidence to me that everyone needs to pack their own brand of protection.

Seems that anyone could have tossed a handful of salt in the perps faces or even just said "the cops are here".

Then again, it's a lot harder to think while stuff like this is going on. The employees definitely should have been given training and guidelines for this in advance.

Something else, I just found out that this video got banned at the Freerepublic. Evidently they've gotten pretty spooky there about political correctness.

There is latent homophobia in the black community that is rarely talked about which might have had something to do with this attack. It will be interesting to see what happens. We've got two protected classes pitted against one another: LGBT and blacks. So far, it looks like justice is prevailing.

Sorry bout that,

1. This is reflective of the Negro race, they will not come to the aid of you if other Negro's are attacking you.
2. They sit back and tell themselves, "I'm not a cop".
3. If it was reversed where two white women were attacking a Negro women, then, they would not think twice that they were not a cop.
4. This is the Negro mind, and its just a little higher than a wild animal.
5. Able to do complex work, but void of a real conscience.
6. Unable to connect with humanity, just doing time as a drone of a shell of a existence, gathering up any free stuff that they can gather up.
7. If it were not true, I wouldn't of brought it up, how sad.
LINK:LiveLeak.com - Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer

WATCH THE VIDEO AT LINK.......

"Violence in another Mc Donald's almost kills customer
Here is another fine example of the trend of violence in fast food restaurants. Two black females beating the hell out of a white patron, while several black employees stand by and watch. One black male manages to provide the facade of assistance to the white victim in this brutal attack."

7. Women goes into convulsions while being dragged towards the door, while Negro workers look on from behind the counter, even looks liked they were the ones filming it.
8. If it wasn't for a 65 year old white women stepping in, they would certainly have killed this women.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

This is the video from Baltimore of the Transwoman being beaten, right?

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. This is reflective of the Negro race, they will not come to the aid of you if other Negro's are attacking you.
2. They sit back and tell themselves, "I'm not a cop".
3. If it was reversed where two white women were attacking a Negro women, then, they would not think twice that they were not a cop.
4. This is the Negro mind, and its just a little higher than a wild animal.
5. Able to do complex work, but void of a real conscience.
6. Unable to connect with humanity, just doing time as a drone of a shell of a existence, gathering up any free stuff that they can gather up.
7. If it were not true, I wouldn't of brought it up, how sad.
LINK:LiveLeak.com - Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer

WATCH THE VIDEO AT LINK.......

"Violence in another Mc Donald's almost kills customer
Here is another fine example of the trend of violence in fast food restaurants. Two black females beating the hell out of a white patron, while several black employees stand by and watch. One black male manages to provide the facade of assistance to the white victim in this brutal attack."

7. Women goes into convulsions while being dragged towards the door, while Negro workers look on from behind the counter, even looks liked they were the ones filming it.
8. If it wasn't for a 65 year old white women stepping in, they would certainly have killed this women.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

This is the video from Baltimore of the Transwoman being beaten, right?

1. Arrrrg,..yes old wise one, we all await for you to give us all your special pearls of wisdom.
2. Give us your pirate birds eye view of what took place, and how we should look at this.
3. We await the orders from headquarters.:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back