*Two Blacks Hoes Go At White Women At McDonalds: While Black Employee's Do Nothing*

It's ok Manifold. I still like her hat. Maybe it's too tight on that fuzzy head she's sporting? Either way, she's still cute.

1. I watched it, and it looks like the mean Negro women was trolling for a fight, her Negro companion was more likely drunk, and so was she, they looked to come in ready to fight, and the dude who got attacked didn't deserve it, but he was more likely an Arab, talking loud on his cell, and she probably told him to, "Get off the fucking phone", he was more than likely speaking with a thick Arabic accent which the whole group of customers were sick of hearing him talk so loud, with that accent especially, so when the Negro guy stepped infront of the Arab, they were all kinda waiting for the Negro to duke it out with him, which they couldn't careless it wasn't justified.
2. More than likely the Negro is serving time in jail right now.
3. And the Arab guy may have died due to a brain hemorrhage.
4. The Negro's were at fault, there is no doubt, what they did was criminal, and both deserved to be jailed, for no less that 15 years a piece.
5. If the Arab died, up it to 25 years.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What planet were you hatched on?

pod_people.png

Sorry bout that,

Why were they fighting?

Why aren't you bitching that the white camera operator did nothing to help?

Idiot.
They were fighting because ******* are very violent, and the camera operator was a ****** too.

You know what? There are ******* in every race. But these skanks? The guy filiming (and I do believe it was an employee) and the ones watching are ALL ******* of the worst kind. Soulless, evil, cowardly (3-4 on one. What's that tell you?). I hope, no I pray, that they all serve time and bigger "*******" are waiting for them behind those bars to show them what it feels like.

I'm sorry for offending anyone with my comment but watching that and the latest upheavals on news about this crap just pisses me off. And yes, I would feel exactly the same way, using the same term, if it were a bunch of whites beating the crap out of a black.

And while I'm at it, I'm tired of anyone "white" says contrary, they are labeled as racist or bigotted. So yeah. I'm a racist and a bigot when it comes to certain "human beings".

1. Sure this kind of savage beating isn't called for.
2. And you would have to be a total fool not to see it.
3. The white women wasn't doing anything to protect herself, which is stupid, but for some reason she refused to defend herself.
4. The two Negro women had no justified reason to attack her.
5. If you can not honestly see this, then you are a fool, plain and simple.
6. Ofcourse I am not calling anyone a fool, just stating the facts is all.
7. This sort of behavior is racist, and racist only.
8. Reminds me of that trucker in LA whole was dragged from his rig and beat in the head with bricks, while the Negro's danced in the streets.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

They all looked scared to death, to me. Perfect sheep. Or worse, Eloi.
Did you have the impression that, more than just scared, they really didn't know what to do? They seemed more suspended than afraid, or am I mistaken?

From my perspective, they looked scared stiff.
Those not sure what to do would have left or tried to leave. Or called 911. They didn't want those two turning their insanity on them, so they were very still.

Sheep cowering together seeking self preservation in anonymity

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. This is reflective of the Negro race, they will not come to the aid of you if other Negro's are attacking you.
. Two black females beating the hell out of a white patron, while several black employees stand by and watch. One black male manages to provide the facade of assistance to the white victim in this brutal attack."
7. Women goes into convulsions while being dragged towards the door, while Negro workers look on from behind the counter, even looks liked they were the ones filming it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The only thing reflected in this thread is your racist agenda.

Anyone bothering to watch the video can see that several employees do more than "provide the facade of assistance."

Happily, this is the last time you'll here from me: I'm not foolish enough not to place idiots like you on ignore.

1. Ouch!,...I'm so hurt! ...........*What ever will I do???????!!!!!!!!,.........:eusa_hand:
2. Not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:
3. You will be the first to put me on iggy.
4. Me heart beats peanut butter for you........
5. Why would anyone iggy me for stating the facts?
6. I just call em like I see em.
7. I think thats what we are here for.
8. But promise you will iggy me, don't lie about it, at least that would show a certain level of honesty.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

There's about a million vids of people of all stripes beatin' on each other.
So what? Is that your entire assessment of what you saw in the video?

What would you have done if you were in that pizzeria when it happened?

If you would have done nothing, along with the others who did nothing, what would you have to say about that?

What would you have to say if you were the guy who was beaten?

Well, the video I saw had a guy chatting away on a cell phone, looking like he was standing in line. Frankly, I don't care what color you are, I don't want to hear your fuckin' conversation on your cell.

So it gave me a warm, fuzzy feeling to see his ass get kicked by that 350 lb darkie. HELL, I wish I could find the guy who gave the beat down and tip him a few bucks.

1. The Arab didn't deserve that, you're a toad, a churlish toad, shame on you pal!
2. Piece of shit morally.
3. Look,...you're no better than the Negro's.
4. Blood thirsty bastard!
5. Never mind he won't see this, so its not really a personal attack, he put me on iggy, he says.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So..........check out this gem of a video. A bunch of black girls beating up on a white woman in MCDonalds in Baltimore. This is fcukking joke..........throw the key away on these neanderthals.

LiveLeak.com - Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer

Of course, no report about this on CNN or MSNBC or NBC news. But imagine if it was bunch of whites beating the piss out of a black girl!!! Lead story s0ns............

Of course there is no media bias!!!!:fu::fu::fu: And theres alot of suckers out there too.......

Sorry bout that,

1. (Found on Drudge)....Well there were a couple people here claiming it was a white man who took the video, well thats not the way it was, it was a Negro.
2. LINK:McDonald's Employee Took Credit For Filming Brutal Beating In Baltimore Fast Food Joint | The Smoking Gun

"A McDonald’s worker has taken credit for filming and uploading to YouTube the latest viral video to capture a brutal assault at a fast food restaurant.

The employee, identified as Vernon Hackett on social network accounts, posted the video clip to his YouTube page earlier this week. According to his Facebook page, the 22-year-old Hackett, pictured at right, has worked for McDonald's since September 2009."

3. Go see this Negro at the link, he has a *shit eating* grin on his face.
4. Sickening.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. These two Hoes will go to jail now.
2. And I don't feel the least bit sorry for them.
3. I hope they each get 20 years.
4. And they should throw Vernon right in there with them.
5. Separate jails ofcourse.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

This looks like everyone there knew this guy had it coming and were happy when he got it.
I don't have that impression at all. Does it seem to you that they all knew the guy and disliked him? Or what might you consider a reason for them to approve of him being beaten that way?

What was your point for posting it?
It is relevant to the topic and I am interested in the responses to it. Such as yours.

What was your point in responding?

No, I can't guess whether they knew him or not, but they certainly didn't care enough to help him out during or after that ass kicking. It is obvious by her reaction that something happened in the moments before the tape rolled, and not a soul moved or said anything against the beat down. Either they were all colossal cowards or that dude wasn't worth getting involved.

I responded because I wanted to know your reason behind posting it. Was it to show a white man getting clocked by a black man? Or to prove that even white people know that sometimes it's best to just mind your own business.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. (Found on Drudge)....Well there were a couple people here claiming it was a white man who took the video, well thats not the way it was, it was a Negro.
2. LINK:McDonald's Employee Took Credit For Filming Brutal Beating In Baltimore Fast Food Joint | The Smoking Gun

"A McDonald’s worker has taken credit for filming and uploading to YouTube the latest viral video to capture a brutal assault at a fast food restaurant.

The employee, identified as Vernon Hackett on social network accounts, posted the video clip to his YouTube page earlier this week. According to his Facebook page, the 22-year-old Hackett, pictured at right, has worked for McDonald's since September 2009."

3. Go see this Negro at the link, he has a *shit eating* grin on his face.
4. Sickening.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The comments were interesting reading. Pretty much the same thing most of us said.

Apparently it wasn't racially motivated but it may, and perhaps should, be treated as a hate crime against the transgendered. I would like to know what he did in the bathroom that the girls felt he deserved such a beating.

You people that think everything is about race are kind of sad.

Apparently it wasn't racially motivated but it may, and perhaps should, be treated as a hate crime against the transgendered. I would like to know what he did in the bathroom that the girls felt he deserved such a beating.

You people that think everything is about race are kind of sad.
You're the one who kept telling us the camera operator was white.

Sorry bout that,

1. Here's the bare bone facts on this whole thing.
2. If you can handle them.
3. The liberals who perpetrated this were two big heifer Negros who went nutter on a person for whatever reason be it transgender, whatever, it doesn't really matter, but the victim in question never lifted a hand to the attackers.
4. What we see is how basically mid-evil the liberal mindset truly is, and just what no-good the liberal mind can do.
5. What we have is liberals defending these two hoes, and it just shows further the truth of my statements.
6. We hear about how liberals are for gay rights, and all, but we see this and this throws their arguments about gay rights out the window.
7. Hypocrites everyone of them.
8. They can't even look past the fact this person was fucked up in the head, trans gender or whatever, they blame the victim for being what he or she is, and thats why the victim needed an ass beating, near to death.
9. But you see, I am not a liberal, and I can divide this situation with proper judgment, the victim didn't deserve this, and the courts will soon agree with me, and the two perps along with Vernon, will have to suffer, while they sport their *shit eating grins*.
10. These sorts of matters should be left for the experts, thats why I'm here.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Ravi has never been close enuff to a black person to know their palms are white.

Sorry bout that,

1. Here's the bare bone facts on this whole thing.
2. If you can handle them.
3. The liberals who perpetrated this were two big heifer Negros who went nutter on a person for whatever reason be it transgender, whatever, it doesn't really matter, but the victim in question never lifted a hand to the attackers.
4. What we see is how basically mid-evil the liberal mindset truly is, and just what no-good the liberal mind can do.
5. What we have is liberals defending these two hoes, and it just shows further the truth of my statements.
6. We hear about how liberals are for gay rights, and all, but we see this and this throws their arguments about gay rights out the window.
7. Hypocrites everyone of them.
8. They can't even look past the fact this person was fucked up in the head, trans gender or whatever, they blame the victim for being what he or she is, and thats why the victim needed an ass beating, near to death.
9. But you see, I am not a liberal, and I can divide this situation with proper judgment, the victim didn't deserve this, and the courts will soon agree with me, and the two perps along with Vernon, will have to suffer, while they sport their *shit eating grins*.
10. These sorts of matters should be left for the experts, thats why I'm here.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. How do you know they are liberals.
2. How do you know he did nothing to them.
3. No one defended them only some people asked questions.
4. When will you admit this wasn't racially motivated.

Shithead.

Ah, anther flypaper thread!

As I said; only good for separating the fucking bigots from the rest of decent society. Can't say I am surprised that Jimmy of Tejas has revealed himself to be of the Stormfront mentality.

Of course, long ago he revealed himself to be of the dimwit mentality.

On that note, I think the more interesting question is what magical force went into the Home Depot and put a life force into two black hoes. And then, after that, why did they decide to go into a McDonalds and attack a random white woman?

The next time you are at the Hardware Store and find yourself in an aisle surrounded by black hoes, you should probably consider leaving. You are defiantly in the hood.

Forum List

Back