*Two Blacks Hoes Go At White Women At McDonalds: While Black Employee's Do Nothing*

Did you have the impression that, more than just scared, they really didn't know what to do? They seemed more suspended than afraid, or am I mistaken?

From my perspective, they looked scared stiff.
Those not sure what to do would have left or tried to leave. Or called 911. They didn't want those two turning their insanity on them, so they were very still.

Sheep cowering together seeking self preservation in anonymity
If that is true, as most seem to believe, the questions I have are what brought such a pathetic sociological phenomenon about and whether it is isolated to certain localities or widespread and reflective of social conditioning.

New info.

It's not a she in the traditional sense of the word.

Its a transgendered male? female? Whatever, used to be a man, now trying to be a woman. The black women attacked him because he? she? was trying to use the women's restroom.

Has nothing to do with race, asshats.

http://youtu.be/cCkGfJldlS0

http://www.youtube.com/user/WMARabc2news#p/a/u/1/cCkGfJldlS0

Huh...youtube no longer converts to embedded video here. I think youtube has changed their link coding so mb's don't automatically parse it.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. There is no evidence that the white women was a trans-gender, or duel gender.
2. This is a Liberal *White Washing*, in order to lesson the charge.
3. **LIBERAL SPIN** " Its okay, she was a he, not deserving of any respect, and certainly did deserve getting kicked around, so relax, we know what you should be thinking, don't rock the boat."
4. And like mind numb robots, all the liberals here want to put this on me, because I am the one willing to stand up and allow all the slings and arrows.
5. So here I am, take your best shot, I'm waiting.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

New info.

Its a transgendered male? female? Whatever, used to be a man, now trying to be a woman. The black women attacked him because he? she? was trying to use the women's restroom.

YouTube - Beating caught on tape

YouTube - WMARabc2news's Channel

Huh...youtube no longer converts to embedded video here. I think youtube has changed their link coding so mb's don't automatically parse it.
You're a racist for pointing out that it has nothing to do with race.

Sorry bout that,

1. There is no evidence that the white women was a trans-gender, or duel gender.
3. **LIBERAL SPIN** " Its okay, she was a he, not deserving of any respect, and certainly did deserve getting kicked around, so relax, we know what you should be thinking, don't rock the boat."
4. And like mind numb robots, all the liberals here want to put this on me, because I am the one willing to stand up and allow all the slings and arrows.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Except for, you know, the transgendered community saying she was.

You want to look in between her legs to verify for yourself?

New info.

YouTube - Beating caught on tape

YouTube - WMARabc2news's Channel

You're a racist for pointing out that it has nothing to do with race.

Oh yeah, I forgot that is how it works here.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. I would expect a liberal to say that.
2. You liberals brought up this whole trans-gender thing, in order to, *lower the charges*.
3. Then you make snide remarks on how I want to go and check this womens vagina.
4. I think you bastards are some sick mutha fukas!
5. But thats just my opinion, I am sure you will prove it, in time.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

2. You liberals brought up this whole trans-gender thing, in order to, *lower the charges*.
3. Then you make snide remarks on how I want to go and check this womens vagina.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I'm not a liberal.

I'm just not a loon like you are. You're the one that doesn't believe statements that she is transgendered, therefore it seems that the only proof that would satisfy you would be to lift up her skirt.

Have at it, perv.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

These girls and the assholes that stood around and watched and filmed the beatdown have more in common with "conservatives" such as yourself than they do liberals. Liberals wouldn't beat someone for being transgendered.

They might beat him up though if he flashed them in the ladies room. You, I have no doubt, would ask, "How much?"

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

These girls and the assholes that stood around and watched and filmed the beatdown have more in common with "conservatives" such as yourself than they do liberals. Liberals wouldn't beat someone for being transgendered.

They might beat him up though if he flashed them in the ladies room. You, I have no doubt, would ask, "How much?"

I don't consider the employees that stood around assholes.

And for what its worth, the dude in the blue shirt looks like the manager of the place.

So it turns out this was a dude and he got the shit beat out of him by two chicks. No wonder he'd rather be a woman.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Huh?
2. I think that Negros vote liberal, to the tune of 95%, like mind numb robots to the democratic liberal party.
3. So lay off the dope sister!
4. I sense your desperation to make this poor white women who was victimized by two tramp liberals for no reason other than she was white.
5. Its a fact there is no proof this women was trans-gender, and it would'nt justify what took place if the white women was before a man, or was piped both ways.
6. So you peoples argument is racist.
7. Though you want to tar and feather me as the racist.
8. NO,..it is ***YOU***!!!
9. Your premise is that its okay this person was a victim, right there you lost!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

And for what its worth, the dude in the blue shirt looks like the manager of the place.
No? I dunno, it was pretty clear there were no weapons so I can't see why they didn't step in.

And yes, it did look like the manager was the one trying to stop it.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Huh?
2. I think that Negros vote liberal, to the tune of 95%, like mind numb robots to the democratic liberal party.
3. So lay off the dope sister!
4. I sense your desperation to make this poor white women who was victimized by two tramp liberals for no reason other than she was white.
5. Its a fact there is no proof this women was trans-gender, and it would'nt justify what took place if the white women was before a man, or was piped both ways.
6. So you peoples argument is racist.
7. Though you want to tar and feather me as the racist.
8. NO,..it is ***YOU***!!!
9. Your premise is that its okay this person was a victim, right there you lost!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I never said it was okay...you're pretty pathetic.

I love how you confirmed my suspicion that saying it wasn't racially motivated would be racist, in your beady little eyes.

:lol:

So the end result is the Op was wrong on two levels. NOt only did an employee's try to help but the white "girl" was a guy.

Wow. Other than that, you fucking racist, you are 100% on point.

Last edited:

No? I dunno, it was pretty clear there were no weapons so I can't see why they didn't step in.

And yes, it did look like the manager was the one trying to stop it.

I've worked in retail management. Not a fast food place, but still, the situation is the same when it comes to things like this.

As the manager, i would have told my employees to not step in for their own safety, but to call the police. As a manager, the employees safety is a primary concern. The employees have zero training in dealing violent customers. After telling them to not get in the middle of things, but to call the cops, I would have stepped in.

Only a guess, but it appears that is what happened.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back