*Two Blacks Hoes Go At White Women At McDonalds: While Black Employee's Do Nothing*

Maybe people should stay away from McDonalds, thats the common denominator here.

Use message boards as socializing and be a hermit. Which is exactly what I've been doing for the past 6 years or so. I plan to continue doing that as well.

Didn't look like a hoax to me. And I don't give a damn if it was a transexual. No person should be beaten like that by a GROUP of chickenshit skanks while employees look on. Watch it again, but close your eyes. And listen. Just listen.
There's your clue what kind of mindset is going on there.
People are laughing in the background. And the cameraman is telling the perps to run away before the cops get there...that doesn't make sense.

I'll wait for some real evidence before I start kneejerking all over the place and calling everyone a ******. Like you.

I wonder if this video was a hoax.

You peddling scrambled eggs there, Ravi. ;) That lady appeared seriously injured to me. I hate seeing shit like that. It is just plain wrong. Screw the Politics.

I'll never understand how anyone, guy/girl, black/white could take a beating like either of these videos and not at least try to fight back.

Those being beat upon are targeted because the perps can sense which ones are weak.
You are absolutely right.

There appears to be a kind of testing dance preceding any actual violence in this type of incident. It consists of feeling out a prospective target for resistance potential which the White guy in the pizzeria didn't project. Nor did any of the other "men" in that pizzeria demonstrate any potential for resistance to or retaliation on the Black bully, who took his time feeling the environment out before throwing his first punch.

This is video of a worse incident that took place in an Ohio pizzeria about four years ago:

Opinions are requested from Black viewers, not only Whites.

There's about a million vids of people of all stripes beatin' on each other.
So what? Is that your entire assessment of what you saw in the video?

What would you have done if you were in that pizzeria when it happened?

If you would have done nothing, along with the others who did nothing, what would you have to say about that?

What would you have to say if you were the guy who was beaten?

This is video of a worse incident that took place in an Ohio pizzeria about four years ago:

There's about a million vids of people of all stripes beatin' on each other.
So what? Is that your entire assessment of what you saw in the video?

What would you have done if you were in that pizzeria when it happened?

If you would have done nothing, along with the others who did nothing, what would you have to say about that?

What would you have to say if you were the guy who was beaten?

Well, the video I saw had a guy chatting away on a cell phone, looking like he was standing in line. Frankly, I don't care what color you are, I don't want to hear your fuckin' conversation on your cell.

So it gave me a warm, fuzzy feeling to see his ass get kicked by that 350 lb darkie. HELL, I wish I could find the guy who gave the beat down and tip him a few bucks.

Didn't look like a hoax to me. And I don't give a damn if it was a transexual. No person should be beaten like that by a GROUP of chickenshit skanks while employees look on. Watch it again, but close your eyes. And listen. Just listen.
People are laughing in the background. And the cameraman is telling the perps to run away before the cops get there...that doesn't make sense.

I'll wait for some real evidence before I start kneejerking all over the place and calling everyone a ******. Like you.

Sorry, Ravi, but my perspective is different than yours. And if you didn't understand the point I was attempting to make, thats on you and there isn't much I can do about it.

YouTube - Fight at Pizza Parlor

Would anyone here in this thread be like those that just stood there? I will be 80 years old and still use my cane on anyone that does that to another person. Regardless of color.

Sorry bout that,

1. This is reflective of the Negro race, they will not come to the aid of you if other Negro's are attacking you.
. Two black females beating the hell out of a white patron, while several black employees stand by and watch. One black male manages to provide the facade of assistance to the white victim in this brutal attack."
7. Women goes into convulsions while being dragged towards the door, while Negro workers look on from behind the counter, even looks liked they were the ones filming it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The only thing reflected in this thread is your racist agenda.

Anyone bothering to watch the video can see that several employees do more than "provide the facade of assistance."

Happily, this is the last time you'll here from me: I'm not foolish enough not to place idiots like you on ignore.

I watched the video and noticed that the people watching the fight appear predominately white.
You're right. I believe they are White.

Not only did they not break up the fight, they didn't even help the guy up off the floor when it was over.
Right again. I find that rather interesting. In fact the scene brings to mind the behavior of the Eloi during an attack by Morloks in H.G. Wells' book, The Time Machine. It's quite an interesting comparison.

In fact, the guy drinking the beer looks like he has a smirk on his face. And, considering how quickly the worker came around the counter initially, the people working at the pizzeria weren't in that big of a hurry to help the guy either.
I'll have to watch it again to see if anyone there was smirking, but the failure of anyone to do anything is significant and worthy of discussion.

This looks like everyone there knew this guy had it coming and were happy when he got it.
I don't have that impression at all. Does it seem to you that they all knew the guy and disliked him? Or what might you consider a reason for them to approve of him being beaten that way?

What was your point for posting it?
It is relevant to the topic and I am interested in the responses to it. Such as yours.

What was your point in responding?

Sorry, Ravi, but my perspective is different than yours. And if you didn't understand the point I was attempting to make, thats on you and there isn't much I can do about it.
Actually, it's on you for not making yourself clear. But I don't care what your point was so don't hurt yourself.

:rofl:

Sorry bout that,

1. This is reflective of the Negro race, they will not come to the aid of you if other Negro's are attacking you.
. Two black females beating the hell out of a white patron, while several black employees stand by and watch. One black male manages to provide the facade of assistance to the white victim in this brutal attack."
7. Women goes into convulsions while being dragged towards the door, while Negro workers look on from behind the counter, even looks liked they were the ones filming it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The only thing reflected in this thread is your racist agenda.

Anyone bothering to watch the video can see that several employees do more than "provide the facade of assistance."

Happily, this is the last time you'll here from me: I'm not foolish enough not to place idiots like you on ignore.
:eek: OMG you're correct.

The video has exploded on the internet, I'm glad this will teach and warn others of black African savagery

Actually, it's on you for not making yourself clear. But I don't care what your point was so don't hurt yourself.

No. It's on you for not being clear headed enough to get my meaning when most everyone else did. However, since you don't care and I don't care that you don't care, it's a moot point. :lol:

Nice easter hat, by the way.:clap2:

They all looked scared to death, to me. Perfect sheep. Or worse, Eloi.
Did you have the impression that, more than just scared, they really didn't know what to do? They seemed more suspended than afraid, or am I mistaken?

From my perspective, they looked scared stiff.
Those not sure what to do would have left or tried to leave. Or called 911. They didn't want those two turning their insanity on them, so they were very still.

Sorry bout that,

YouTube - Fight at Pizza Parlor

1. I watched it, and it looks like the mean Negro women was trolling for a fight, her Negro companion was more likely drunk, and so was she, they looked to come in ready to fight, and the dude who got attacked didn't deserve it, but he was more likely an Arab, talking loud on his cell, and she probably told him to, "Get off the fucking phone", he was more than likely speaking with a thick Arabic accent which the whole group of customers were sick of hearing him talk so loud, with that accent especially, so when the Negro guy stepped infront of the Arab, they were all kinda waiting for the Negro to duke it out with him, which they couldn't careless it wasn't justified.
2. More than likely the Negro is serving time in jail right now.
3. And the Arab guy may have died due to a brain hemorrhage.
4. The Negro's were at fault, there is no doubt, what they did was criminal, and both deserved to be jailed, for no less that 15 years a piece.
5. If the Arab died, up it to 25 years.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

No. It's on you for not being clear headed enough to get my meaning when most everyone else did. However, since you don't care and I don't care that you don't care, it's a moot point. :lol:

Nice easter hat, by the way.:clap2:

:lol:

She's lying to you Grace. She knew exactly what you meant.

She does this often.

Forum List

Back