Twitter Allows ‘Verified’ Calls for Violence Against Conservative High School Kids

Where did I call for violence? You guys can't help but make things up
Right here you slimey shit bag. Here's you endorsing violence against high school kids.
"Punch the little mfs in the face

Pain is an excellent teacher"

Can't say that isn't true"

Where did I call for violence? You guys can't help but make things up
Right here you slimey shit bag. Here's you endorsing violence against high school kids.

Can't say that isn't true"
Nope, little snowflake, that's just pointing out that someone in the article made a correct point. You don't think pain can teach anything?

Most of those comments make good points :dunno:
Such as?

Can't say that isn't true :dunno:

You have been in tremendous pain since Trump thumped the Hildebeast and yet? You are still whining, crying and your little commie antifa pals get their asses kicked. Enjoy this one where mask wearing commie antifa trash get knocked the fuck out.......

(snicker)

You really are beneath contempt.

Smile at somebody and get killed for it. What a vile little world you must slither around in.
Lol "smile at somebody" and "get killed." You seem to be confused.
Yes, I actually read the comments you support.
You believe I said somebody should get killed for smiling at somebody. You don't seem to have any idea what you're talking about.

yeah, that pic of putting the kid through a woodchipper or talking about rounding them up and burning them alive was just their way of being friendly.

What the fuck is WRONG with you creatures?
And this was posted AFTER the corrected information came out.

Violence against children is never acceptable, BF.

Not under any circumstances.

Even if the children were guilty of bad behavior, it is inappropriate
If he's 18 and gets clocked for being an asshole... then what's the problem?

He isn't 18, and "Being an asshole" isn't a reason to hit someone. And of course, the only assholes on the step of the Lincoln Memorial were the guy who said he was a veteran Indian, and the Black Israelite cultists. And they shouldn't have been hit either- and they weren't.

Violence against children is never acceptable, BF.

Not under any circumstances.

Even if the children were guilty of bad behavior, it is inappropriate
If he's 18 and gets clocked for being an asshole... then what's the problem?

He isn't 18, and "Being an asshole" isn't a reason to hit someone. And of course, the only assholes on the step of the Lincoln Memorial were the guy who said he was a veteran Indian, and the Black Israelite cultists. And they shouldn't have been hit either- and they weren't.
Aww very cute, little snowflake :itsok:

You really are beneath contempt.

Smile at somebody and get killed for it. What a vile little world you must slither around in.
Lol "smile at somebody" and "get killed." You seem to be confused.
Yes, I actually read the comments you support.
You believe I said somebody should get killed for smiling at somebody. You don't seem to have any idea what you're talking about.

yeah, that pic of putting the kid through a woodchipper or talking about rounding them up and burning them alive was just their way of being friendly.

What the fuck is WRONG with you creatures?

Imagine actually typing out--with an image--that you want to put someone "hat first" into a woodchipper. Even as a so-called "joke". And this evil idiot works for DISNEY. And he was talking about teenagers. Minors.

Evil people roaming everywhere. Be on your guard.

Nope, little snowflake, that's just pointing out that someone in the article made a correct point. You don't think pain can teach anything?
Yup...you are endorsing someone punching someone else in the face because of the hat they are wearing, despite your lying claim that you never did such a thing.
The only thing being "taught" is some people are violent bullies that belong in jail. You lose.

Forum List

Back