Twitter Allows ‘Verified’ Calls for Violence Against Conservative High School Kids

I think it's time for more than that, myself.

The so-called journalists who are using these kids to whip up hatred should be prosecuted for inciting violence.

Most of those comments make good points :dunno:

You really are beneath contempt.

Smile at somebody and get killed for it. What a vile little world you must slither around in.
Lol "smile at somebody" and "get killed." You seem to be confused.
Yes, I actually read the comments you support.
You believe I said somebody should get killed for smiling at somebody. You don't seem to have any idea what you're talking about.

Such as?
"Punch the little mfs in the face

Pain is an excellent teacher"

Can't say that isn't true :dunno:
Shows how fucking insane and violent you mother fuckers on the left are! Shades of Duke La Cross!

These fucking leftist fascists are our modern day brownshirts.

It's getting uglier by the day and I'm hoping at some point that decent people decide enough is enough.

Such as?
"Punch the little mfs in the face

Pain is an excellent teacher"

Can't say that isn't true :dunno:
Shows how fucking insane and violent you mother fuckers on the left are! Shades of Duke La Cross!

These fucking leftist fascists are our modern day brownshirts.

It's getting uglier by the day and I'm hoping at some point that decent people decide enough is enough.
The left is devoid of decent people!

Smile at somebody and get killed for it. What a vile little world you must slither around in.
You believe I said somebody should get killed for smiling at somebody. You don't seem to have any idea what you're talking about.

yeah, that pic of putting the kid through a woodchipper or talking about rounding them up and burning them alive was just their way of being friendly.

What the fuck is WRONG with you creatures?

yeah, that pic of putting the kid through a woodchipper or talking about rounding them up and burning them alive was just their way of being friendly.

What the fuck is WRONG with you creatures?
Not PC enough for you, snowflake?

The left is devoid of decent people!

I do believe there are actual liberals on the left side of the political spectrum, but if shit like this doesn't give them pause, nothing ever will.

If it were my 16 year old kid who was being used by these dishonest fake journalists like that, I would be so boiling mad, I would want to confront the bastards directly.

you can find conservative hatemonger on twitter

Twitter has already said that it will keep all voices on the platform”. Twitter does not use political ideology to make any decisions” according to statements by its CEO. They do not ban Nazis, hate mongers, and other trolls that harass people. that what they said before congress

So is this fake news since you point to liberals but do not say anything about conservatives

Is it because the story is being circulated on all the right wing sites but nobody cares to find the truth of the story

why does twitter allow this because they are making money and they do not want to be branded as liberal or conservative.

I wonder if there are hate-mongers on this platform.

Forum List

Back