Indian At Center Of MAGA Student Incident Has History Of Claiming Racism, Disrespect By Students

Julie Irwin Zimmerman: I Failed the Covington Catholic Test - The Atlantic

[
Like many people who spend too much time on Twitter, I watched with indignation Saturday morning as stories began appearing about a confrontation near the Lincoln Memorial between students from Covington Catholic High School and Native Americans from the Indigenous Peoples March. The story felt personal to me; I live a few miles from the high school, and my son attends a nearby all-boys Catholic high school. I texted him right away, ready with a lesson on what the students had done wrong.

/QUOTE]

[
Like many people who spend too much time on Twitter, I watched with indignation Saturday morning as stories began appearing about a confrontation near the Lincoln Memorial between students from Covington Catholic High School and Native Americans from the Indigenous Peoples March. The story felt personal to me; I live a few miles from the high school, and my son attends a nearby all-boys Catholic high school. I texted him right away, ready with a lesson on what the students had done wrong.

/QUOTE]

Thanks for the link. I heard Levin read part of the article. Better late than never comes to mind with all those apologizing. It's never too late to admit you've been fooled.

[

/QUOTE]
Special kind of courage to publicly admit you were an idiot and apologize for it.

Why is that news. Shit like this has gone on for years. The problem now is kids are to thin skinned. He said mean things to me Help me. Does that story surprise me, no, not at all. Kids are kids and there mean, girls are even worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why is that news. Shit like this has gone on for years. The problem now is kids are to thin skinned. He said mean things to me Help me. Does that story surprise me, no, not at all. Kids are kids and there mean, girls are even worse.

Stick to the lies, it’s all you vermin have.

Twitter suspends account that helped ignite controversy over viral encounter

Twitter suspended an account on Monday afternoon that helped spread a controversial encounter between a Native American elder and a group of high school students wearing Make America Great Again hats.

The account claimed to belong to a California schoolteacher. Its profile photo was not of a schoolteacher, but of a blogger based in Brazil, CNN Business found. Twitter suspended the account soon after CNN Business asked about it.

The account, with the username @2020fight, was set up in December 2016 and appeared to be the tweets of a woman named Talia living in California. "Teacher & Advocate. Fighting for 2020," its Twitter bio read. Since the beginning of this year, the account had tweeted on average 130 times a day and had more than 40,000 followers.

Twitter suspends account that helped ignite controversy over viral encounter

Stick to the lies, it’s all you vermin have.

Yeah. You should know about lies. That’s all you Democratic Party does. They will still be trying to lie and try to get him out even after he wins 2020. Thin skin pussies. I grew up in Brooklyn. These liberal whimps go private schools and grow up in a fantasy world in a bubble. When they step
Out of it they shit there pants.

You are a limited information moron. These kids were waiting for a bus. The indian went up to the Covington Catholic kids while they were waiting for a bus and being insulted and yelled at by the 'Hebrew Israelites.' The men, who claimed to be “Hebrew Israelites” according to the New York Times, argued aggressively with the students yelling. From the actual story:

"Extended footage depicts the apparent leader of the religious group hurling homophobic slurs at the students. “That’s Make America Great Again, a bunch of child-molesting f****ts”, he is heard to say. Another member – who seems to be the person filming – is recorded calling the children “dirty-ass crackers” and “racist bastards”. Approaching the students, he continues loudly: “Look at all these dusty-ass crackers with that racist garbage on.”

The kids were being taunted by grown men and they just stood there. Meanwhile Mr. Philips moved in between the kids and the religious group toward the kids beating a drum:

"The same video shows the moment Mr Phillips arrived at the scene of the confrontation, singing and playing a drum. The 64-year-old can be seen interposing himself between the two groups, before he is enveloped by the crowd."

"Another separate clip appears to show further abuse directed at the boys. A man – not Mr Phillips – can be heard to say: “You white people go back to Europe, this is not your land.”

'Black Muslims' to blame for high school students' confrontation with Native American man, mother claims

The kids did absolutely nothing but stand there as the Hebrew Israelites AND Mr Phillips were aggressive toward THEM!!!

Most of the MSM had it EXACTLY BACKWARD!!! Because they are nothing but a bunch of TDSers.

Last edited:
Wonder if Lahota will come apologize for jumping the gun on this story ?
I was actually wondering if that was Lahota, but then I realize he {The guy at the lincoln memorial) was a real native American, just one that is fucked up in the head.

I too decided way too soon these kids were just stupid trouble makers and then started to think about the source (Daily Kos) and I started to get conflicting information and now realize I was too quick to judge and this has all been another left wing disinformation hand job.

Old fool tried to get in my kid's face like that he might have drumstick up his decrepit ass

The only thing surprising about this thread was that Trump dick suckers took so long to rush to the aid of their fellow loser.

Or you took so long to stick up for a trouble maker like the old injun.

Sure looks like he's stolen valor also. Age and dates are not adding up

People were getting death threats because somebody wanted to cherry pick a video

Forum List

Back