Twenty threads a day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only people that I agree with should be allowed to start 20 or 30 threads a day. :crybaby:

The mods here (not all of them, thanks God!) tend to ban the conservatives for posting the truth and almost never ban liberals.

Look at Vigilante's example: he has been banned several times before the election and is still banned while a lot of posters you've mentioned have racist comments and get away with that..

I have chosen not to mention any names, because it's Announcements and Feedback and I rarely post a thread in this section of the forum.

However this stuff is just getting too much and I know others agree because there have been private discussions about this group of ten posting at least twenty threads a day every day and they've been doing this now for several weeks.

These threads only are posted in the Politics Section or Current Events, but at least five of these ten people post all of their multiple threads a day only in the Politics Section and the nature of many of these threads violates the rules of the Politics Section.

Each OP is designed to be some form of Red Rag to the bull situation, each thread follows the same modus operandi, post the OP, professional Trolls pile in to fan the thing, then others get into the thread to defend their side of the argument, then the name calling starts from the Trolls, then the others defend themselves and then the thread gets derailed and then the Trolls report on anyone who was defending either themselves or the target of the attack, repeat and rinse twenty times a day.

They are ruining this forum and it's about time something was done to reduce their obvious deliberate disruptiveness, it would help if this crowd was limited to posting just two threads each a day.
sounds like the makings of a good, active, contentious, message board! :D

seriously though.....it can get annoying, but when the going gets tough, the tough get going! Don't let it get you down.....if I had when it was thread after thread after thread on evil obama started, I would have given up 6 years ago!

This rush on Trump threads will settle down, eventually!

This has all snowballed in the last month, there was always a bit of this, but it's getting out of hand, maybe there needs to be a new sub-forum where they can post all the threads a day that they want to, also so many threads about the same topic, more thread merges than ever, which can get confusing if someone is in a thread that has 20 pages and then three other threads are thrown in with that thread, that happened just the other day.

The mods here (not all of them, thanks God!) tend to ban the conservatives for posting the truth and almost never ban liberals.

Look at Vigilante's example: he has been banned several times before the election and is still banned while a lot of posters you've mentioned have racist comments and get away with that..

I have chosen not to mention any names, because it's Announcements and Feedback and I rarely post a thread in this section of the forum.

However this stuff is just getting too much and I know others agree because there have been private discussions about this group of ten posting at least twenty threads a day every day and they've been doing this now for several weeks.

These threads only are posted in the Politics Section or Current Events, but at least five of these ten people post all of their multiple threads a day only in the Politics Section and the nature of many of these threads violates the rules of the Politics Section.

Each OP is designed to be some form of Red Rag to the bull situation, each thread follows the same modus operandi, post the OP, professional Trolls pile in to fan the thing, then others get into the thread to defend their side of the argument, then the name calling starts from the Trolls, then the others defend themselves and then the thread gets derailed and then the Trolls report on anyone who was defending either themselves or the target of the attack, repeat and rinse twenty times a day.

They are ruining this forum and it's about time something was done to reduce their obvious deliberate disruptiveness, it would help if this crowd was limited to posting just two threads each a day.

seriously though.....it can get annoying, but when the going gets tough, the tough get going! Don't let it get you down.....if I had when it was thread after thread after thread on evil obama or evil Hillary started, I would have given up 6 years ago!

Perhaps after the meltdown or impeachment.

seriously though.....it can get annoying, but when the going gets tough, the tough get going! Don't let it get you down.....if I had when it was thread after thread after thread on evil obama or evil Hillary started, I would have given up 6 years ago!

"This rush on Trump threads will settle down, eventually!"

That pretty much depends on the shenanigans of the trump clown posse, no?

Puzder just surrendered. Lol

sigh....

basquebromanc, easy65, mindwars , bassman etc.... you have a gazillion of them that just posts new thread after new thread after new thread....

makes this site, richer! ;)

Rich with laughter but poor with material...

Stay in The Rubber Room Bruce if you think it's funny. I posted this as a serious thread, but we already can see who supports this Trolling and Derailing OP Twenty Threads A Day, why half of these people are even here I don't know, they have no interest in debate about anything, they are just here to Troll and Disrupt they illustrate this on a daily basis.

Let me explain something to you and telling me when I can respond and can not respond will not work.

You have trolling on all sides but I am sure you are only wanting the left to stop their trolling while ignoring those on the right.

So let be fair or don't because the reality is the moderators do their job on this site but maybe not fast enough for you.

Also Lucy maybe you want to view how old some these accounts are and notice the low amount of posts and all of a sudden they're posting like they have been here forever which mean sock account.

Best solution is to ignore them and fyi I do respond to serious threads with actual serious comments.

I love the opposition! I love contentious message boards! I hate message boards with all liberals just stroking themselves and own beliefs.....

to me, this place, is how a message board should be! It's like an exhilarating roller coaster! Lots of R weeks where they dominate and lots of D weeks where they dominate!

seriously though.....it can get annoying, but when the going gets tough, the tough get going! Don't let it get you down.....if I had when it was thread after thread after thread on evil obama started, I would have given up 6 years ago!

This has all snowballed in the last month, there was always a bit of this, but it's getting out of hand, maybe there needs to be a new sub-forum where they can post all the threads a day that they want to, also so many threads about the same topic, more thread merges than ever, which can get confusing if someone is in a thread that has 20 pages and then three other threads are thrown in with that thread, that happened just the other day.
You have been here for a year or so.

Only people that I agree with should be allowed to start 20 or 30 threads a day. :crybaby:

Well it's not exactly like that, it's not about agreeing or disagreeing, it's about the nature of the OPs makes it very difficult for the whole thread not to erupt within just a few pages.

That has nothing to do with the OP Topic.

That has nothing to do with the OP Topic.
Oh, it has. You think you have to reinvent this board and have no clue how this board has been run for years. It is also notable, that you have a problem NOW.

sigh....

basquebromanc, easy65, mindwars , bassman etc.... you have a gazillion of them that just posts new thread after new thread after new thread....

Stay in The Rubber Room Bruce if you think it's funny. I posted this as a serious thread, but we already can see who supports this Trolling and Derailing OP Twenty Threads A Day, why half of these people are even here I don't know, they have no interest in debate about anything, they are just here to Troll and Disrupt they illustrate this on a daily basis.

Let me explain something to you and telling me when I can respond and can not respond will not work.

You have trolling on all sides but I am sure you are only wanting the left to stop their trolling while ignoring those on the right.

So let be fair or don't because the reality is the moderators do their job on this site but maybe not fast enough for you.

Also Lucy maybe you want to view how old some these accounts are and notice the low amount of posts and all of a sudden they're posting like they have been here forever which mean sock account.

Best solution is to ignore them and fyi I do respond to serious threads with actual serious comments.

"You have trolling on all sides but I am sure you are only wanting the left to stop their trolling while ignoring those on the right."

This is incorrect Bruce because two of them are on the Right, most of the ten are on the Left, but two are on the Right, this has nothing to do with political positions.

"Also Lucy maybe you want to view how old some these accounts are and notice the low amount of posts and all of a sudden they're posting like they have been here forever which mean sock account."

I mentioned this in my OP, the one who has posted it's fourteenth thread today in six hours, joined six years ago, has 400 posts and 250 of those posts within the past day and a half, posting after six years of hardly anything now like a demon.

sigh....

"You have trolling on all sides but I am sure you are only wanting the left to stop their trolling while ignoring those on the right."

This is incorrect Bruce because two of them are on the Right, most of the ten are on the Left, but two are on the Right, this has nothing to do with political positions.

"Also Lucy maybe you want to view how old some these accounts are and notice the low amount of posts and all of a sudden they're posting like they have been here forever which mean sock account."

I mentioned this in my OP, the one who has posted it's fourteenth thread today in six hours, joined six years ago, has 400 posts and 250 of those posts within the past day and a half, posting after six years of hardly anything now like a demon.

And that poster is a leftist sock...

I can tell by the posting style ...

Lucy I have been posting since 2002 on message boards and was the King of trolling on one site that no longer has it message board, so I understand your problem and know it is annoying...

I grew out of it but some don't.

Best to ignore the moron and again never tell me when I can respond because I like to melt into a puddle mental midget drool!

Give the team here time and they will fix it...

sigh....

And that poster is a leftist sock...

I can tell by the posting style ...

Lucy I have been posting since 2002 on message boards and was the King of trolling on one site that no longer has it message board, so I understand your problem and know it is annoying...

I grew out of it but some don't.

Best to ignore the moron and again never tell me when I can respond because I like to melt into a puddle mental midget drool!

Give the team here time and they will fix it...

I apologise Bruce for The Rubber Room comment, we have had some good moments in The Rubber Room especially after I've had a few Martini's.

I honestly haven't noticed a problem. That might be because I'm not here as often as some, and can easily ignore the BS. :dunno:

I'm the same way IRL. I've never had a problem walking away from a lib at work who is too stupid to understand what I just explained to them.
While some might think I'm being mean, others respect it.

large.jpg

IMO - it makes absolute sense to limit ANYONE's ability to make a thread to no more than say - 5 a day.
I do not believe any member under any normal circumstance would want to create more than 5 threads in a single day. I would say 90% of all members here create less than one a day.
Lucy has a point, and I have noticed this long ago...the Politics thread especially is polluted with repeated garbage and numerous threads that are simply a rehash spin of the same thread created by the SAME person earlier.
Way too much of this.

IMO - it makes absolute sense to limit ANYONE's ability to make a thread to no more than say - 5 a day.
I do not believe any member under any normal circumstance would want to create more than 5 threads in a single day. I would say 90% of all members here create less than one a day.
Lucy has a point, and I have noticed this long ago...the Politics thread especially is polluted with repeated garbage and numerous threads that are simply a rehash spin of the same thread created by the SAME person earlier.
Way too much of this.
I can also agree with her.

We shouldn't be seeing multiple threads by any one person on the same topic.

Look at Vigilante 's example: he has been banned several times before the election and is still banned while a lot of posters you've mentioned have had quite a few of racist comments and get away with that..

Free Vigilante!

Poor Snowflakes fighting for spam

Look at Vigilante 's example: he has been banned several times before the election and is still banned while a lot of posters you've mentioned have had quite a few of racist comments and get away with that..

Free Vigilante!

Poor Snowflakes fighting for spam
Poor snowflake. You're not understanding the premise of this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back