Twenty threads a day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
Hello,

I know there are many people here who are tired of about ten people each posting twenty threads a day each in Politics and Current Events and it's always the same people, one has just posted his FOURTEENTH THREAD today in about six hours, that one is almost certainly a sock, joined six years ago, has less than 400 posts and 250 of those posts have been in the past day and a half.

I think it would be a very good idea that these ten people are limited to posting two threads a day because posting so many multiple threads and twenty threads a day every day is a combination of Spamming and Clogging both Politics and Current Events.

I add that the vast majority of these twenty threads a day each are pretty much designed to get people arguing with each other.

The mods here (not all of them, thanks God!) tend to ban the conservatives for posting the truth and almost never ban liberals.

Look at Vigilante 's example: he has been banned several times before the election and is still banned while a lot of posters you've mentioned have had quite a few of racist comments and get away with that..

Last edited:
th

*****SMILE*****

:)

Hello,

I know there are many people here who are tired of about ten people each posting twenty threads a day each in Politics and Current Events and it's always the same people, one has just posted his FOURTEENTH THREAD today in about six hours, that one is almost certainly a sock, joined six years ago, has less than 400 posts and 250 of those posts have been in the past day and a half.

I think it would be a very good idea that these ten people are limited to posting two threads a day because posting so many multiple threads and twenty threads a day every day is a combination of Spamming and Clogging both Politics and Current Events.

I add that the vast majority of these twenty threads a day each are pretty much designed to get people arguing with each other.
Prolific posters keep their board stats up so I doubt that limits will be applied. You may wanna just ignore.

The mods here (not all of them, thanks God!) tend to ban the conservatives for posting the truth and almost never ban liberals.

Look at Vigilante's example: he has been banned several times before the election and is still banned while a lot of posters you've mentioned have racist comments and get away with that..

The same with thread merging....

Hello,

The moderation on this board is decent and they will deal with the stupidity of spammers.

I sometimes ignore them unless I am in my mood to flame then I might pick up some of their threads and play with them.

I know it is annoying when you see an entire page of one poster and it is impossible to ignore but again the moderators usuall deal with this...

sigh....

basquebromanc, easy65, mindwars , bassman etc.... you have a gazillion of them that just posts new thread after new thread after new thread....

makes this site, richer! ;)

• Banned

Look at Vigilante's example: he has been banned several times before the election and is still banned while a lot of posters you've mentioned have racist comments and get away with that..

I have chosen not to mention any names, because it's Announcements and Feedback and I rarely post a thread in this section of the forum.

However this stuff is just getting too much and I know others agree because there have been private discussions about this group of ten posting at least twenty threads a day every day and they've been doing this now for several weeks.

These threads only are posted in the Politics Section or Current Events, but at least five of these ten people post all of their multiple threads a day only in the Politics Section and the nature of many of these threads violates the rules of the Politics Section.

Each OP is designed to be some form of Red Rag to the bull situation, each thread follows the same modus operandi, post the OP, professional Trolls pile in to fan the thing, then others get into the thread to defend their side of the argument, then the name calling starts from the Trolls, then the others defend themselves and then the thread gets derailed and then the Trolls report on anyone who was defending either themselves or the target of the attack, repeat and rinse twenty times a day.

They are ruining this forum and it's about time something was done to reduce their obvious deliberate disruptiveness, it would help if this crowd was limited to posting just two threads each a day.

sigh....

basquebromanc, easy65, mindwars , bassman etc.... you have a gazillion of them that just posts new thread after new thread after new thread....

Rich with laughter but poor with material...

Hello,

Prolific posters keep their board stats up so I doubt that limits will be applied. You may wanna just ignore.

It gets difficult for people to ignore when tons of threads by a handful of the same people are posted every day clogging up two entire sections of the forum, it's easy to ignore individual members and their posts, it's not as easy to ignore entire threads when there are so many.

Well ok. I won't post anything here again! Goodbye Lucy!

sigh....

Rich with laughter but poor with material...

Stay in The Rubber Room Bruce if you think it's funny. I posted this as a serious thread, but we already can see who supports this Trolling and Derailing OP Twenty Threads A Day, why half of these people are even here I don't know, they have no interest in debate about anything, they are just here to Troll and Disrupt they illustrate this on a daily basis.

Hello,

It gets difficult for people to ignore when tons of threads by a handful of the same people are posted every day clogging up two entire sections of the forum, it's easy to ignore individual members and their posts, it's not as easy to ignore entire threads when there are so many.
You could tag the ones that you think are not in the proper forum? Possibly that could help the clutter if the mods will have posts put into forums where their subject matter would be more appropriate.

Well ok. I won't post anything here again! Goodbye Lucy!

You are not one of them.

However they will fight and no doubt go and start whining now for their continued right to Troll and Disrupt, they demand the right to Troll and Disrupt.

I have chosen not to mention any names, because it's Announcements and Feedback and I rarely post a thread in this section of the forum.

However this stuff is just getting too much and I know others agree because there have been private discussions about this group of ten posting at least twenty threads a day every day and they've been doing this now for several weeks.

These threads only are posted in the Politics Section or Current Events, but at least five of these ten people post all of their multiple threads a day only in the Politics Section and the nature of many of these threads violates the rules of the Politics Section.

Each OP is designed to be some form of Red Rag to the bull situation, each thread follows the same modus operandi, post the OP, professional Trolls pile in to fan the thing, then others get into the thread to defend their side of the argument, then the name calling starts from the Trolls, then the others defend themselves and then the thread gets derailed and then the Trolls report on anyone who was defending either themselves or the target of the attack, repeat and rinse twenty times a day.

They are ruining this forum and it's about time something was done to reduce their obvious deliberate disruptiveness, it would help if this crowd was limited to posting just two threads each a day.
sounds like the makings of a good, active, contentious, message board! :D

seriously though.....it can get annoying, but when the going gets tough, the tough get going! Don't let it get you down.....if I had when it was thread after thread after thread on evil obama or evil Hillary started, I would have given up 6 years ago!

This rush on Trump threads will settle down, eventually!

Hello,

You could tag the ones that you think are not in the proper forum? Possibly that could help the clutter if the mods will have posts put into forums where their subject matter would be more appropriate.

There's I think too much work for the mods as it is, the mods are swamped with this stuff as it is.

Let's make a deal. The day the number of these evil threads surpasses the number of the good threads about benghazi and ZOMG wikileaks in the good ole days, then extreme thread vetting will happen.

Hello,

There's I think too much work for the mods as it is, the mods are swamped with this stuff as it is.
They certainly should have time to warn posters to post in the proper forum category. Example, Israel post in that section, Media posts in Media, etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back