Twenty is Plenty

Statistics show that a child hit at 20 is less likely to die than if they were hit at 30. Thats all that needs to be said about this bold new initiative.

You obviously hate children Tommy or you'd reduce that speed to 3 mph and ban all cars, making everyone walk where they are going. Next dead child is on you.

They aren't the only conservative council. It seems that most people are in favour of protecting kids.
The tories are in favour of getting there a minute earlier. No matter how many kids they mow down. Hopefully the kids are all "darkies".
What are the UK stats on kids getting run over?

Do you think parents should be responsible for their children? If a child runs into the road, where's the parent?

Roads in residential and built up areas in Wales now have new restrictions on car speeds. 20 mph is now the upper limit. It used to be 30 mph.

Statistics show that a child hit at 20 is less likely to die than if they were hit at 30. Thats all that needs to be said about this bold new initiative.
68669-adff8a0b-3c3c-4689-8200-30b3237b8972.jpeg

What are the UK stats on kids getting run over?

Do you think parents should be responsible for their children? If a child runs into the road, where's the parent?
Kids should be able to play outside their houses. Thev tories have sold off all the playing fields so they dont have many opyions.

Nope. Most limits stay the same.
20mph is something around 30 kmh. And that will be throughout all town? That is really slow.

I don't know how the things are in the UK, but I have an impression that the most accidents with pedestrians happen on crossroads and crosswalks. As anywhere else.

Kids should be able to play outside their houses. The tories have sold off all the playing fields so they don't have many options.

Most kids sit at home on iPhones and iPads. Many parents today don't take responsibility of their children. There are loads of parks and activity centres, my lads are early 20's now and as responsible parents, we took them to playgrounds, indoor play centres, treks through the woods etc..

The drug users encouraged from the Labour years means many children's play parks are rife with needles and knives.

Tories are up for it as well. Why do you deny that.?
Lefties want immigration, but not at their cost and want others to suffer the consequences. Lefties want every public sector worker's salary doubled and tripled, somehow at no cost to them (the tax payer). Lefties don't take responsibility for their children, they just blame teachers, nursery staff, road users etc.. for their failings.

20mph is something around 30 kmh. And that will be throughout all town? That is really slow.

I don't know how the things are in the UK, but I have an impression that the most accidents with pedestrians happen on crossroads and crosswalks. As anywhere else.
It isnt everywhere. The area around my mams house hasnt changed. In fact congestion in many towns mean the aveage peed is 20 anyway in a lot of places.
If there is street parking, for example, cars rarely get over 20 mph.

Theree are villages round here where residents leave their cars out on the road on sundays to slow the traffic down.

Lefties want immigration, but not at their cost and want others to suffer the consequences. Lefties want every public sector worker's salary doubled and tripled, somehow at no cost to them (the tax payer). Lefties don't take responsibility for their children, they just blame teachers, nursery staff, road users etc.. for their failings.
Nobody is listening any more. You have destroyed the country and your days are numbered. Brexitshite.

Forum List

Back