Twenty is Plenty

The ignorance continues. You think Network Rail is privatised :auiqs.jpg:

You're probably confused with Labour and PFI
Nope. Network Rail was renationalised due to its failure as a privatised company.The main HS2 problems are the fucking 30 mile of tunnels under tory villages and the tory inflation disaster.

Nope. Network Rail was renationalised due to its failure as a privatised company.The main HS2 problems are the fucking 30 mile of tunnels under tory villages and the tory inflation disaster.
By the way Tommy have you seen the latest outburst from the Tory scumbags? the Tory candidate for London Mayor has brought the anti semitic smear out of it's box, she said jews in London are scared of Khan, i said after the Corbyn deep state smear they would use the same tactic again, what makes me laugh is the Labour party leadership are outraged by the tactic, well they should have thought about that when they supported the smear against Corbyn.

By the way Tommy have you seen the latest outburst from the Tory scumbags? the Tory candidate for London Mayor has brought the anti semitic smear out of it's box, she said jews in London are scared of Khan, i said after the Corbyn deep state smear they would use the same tactic again, what makes me laugh is the Labour party leadership are outraged by the tactic, well they should have thought about that when they supported the smear against Corbyn.
I think she is the third consecutive anti muslim candidate they have dredged up.
Have you seen her. ? She looks and sounds like a refugee from the Thatcher era. A clear sign they have given up on London.

Small but mighty.

And there we go Tommy Tainant , fraud on the rail -

And the lefty fucktards of England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales believe the rail is underfunded and the Tories messed it up. You CANNOT get denser than a Brit Lefty.

And there we go Tommy Tainant , fraud on the rail -

And the lefty fucktards of England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales believe the rail is underfunded and the Tories messed it up. You CANNOT get denser than a Brit Lefty.
The railways have been privatised for years in the UK, but the tax payer is still subsidising it, 70% of our rail network is owned by foreigners, that worked out great, well for the shareholders.

The railways have been privatised for years in the UK, but the tax payer is still subsidising it, 70% of our rail network is owned by foreigners, that worked out great, well for the shareholders.
The rail isn't privatised though. The services are, sent out to tender/contract, but the infrastructure is not privatised. Never has been.

If the rail was privatised after British Rail, the government (the tax payer) wouldn't be paying the bills. As the government reduces funding for the rail, ticket prices went up to reflect that. Only the services (running trains) is privatised by contracts. You personally could get some running stock and put a bid in.

I don't use rail, I don't want my tax to pay for it, I believe in PAYG systems. So if you use the rail, or if I use the rail, the ticket price reflects that. Ticket prices are lower than the US because they're subsidised in a way by the tax payer.

Last edited:
The rail isn't privatised though. The services are, sent out to tender/contract, but the infrastructure is not privatised. Never has been.

If the rail was privatised after British Rail, the government (the tax payer) wouldn't be paying the bills. As the government reduces funding for the rail, ticket prices went up to reflect that. Only the services (running trains) is privatised by contracts. You personally could get some running stock and put a bid in.

I don't use rail, I don't want my tax to pay for it, I believe in PAYG systems. So if you use the rail, or if I use the rail, the ticket price reflects that. Ticket prices are lower than the US because they're subsidised in a way by the tax payer.
Spin it anyway you like, but privatisation is a disaster, not just rail but the essential utilities, and rail should come under that because it's a vital part of the transport system, it's not privatisation it's piratisation, this article says it all.
Almost All British Train Lines Are Now Owned By Other EU Countries

Spin it anyway you like, but privatisation is a disaster, not just rail but the essential utilities, and rail should come under that because it's a vital part of the transport system, it's not privatisation it's piratisation, this article says it all.
Almost All British Train Lines Are Now Owned By Other EU Countries
Privatisation is such a disaster, Blair et. al. had over 13 years to nationalise the utilities, how many did he do? You will in fact find he brought privatisation into the NHS via the PFI.

Nationalisation v Privatisation, you have to pick the least crappiest.

Nationalised companies are inefficient and bleed the tax payer. They often make a loss so that doesn't generate investment, it produces a cheaper product but you can't be part of it.

Privatised companies are generally more efficient and receive no government funding. They often make a profit which generates investment, produces a more expense product, but you are more than welcome to purchase shares to receive dividends this making you part of that utility.

Lefties favour nationalisation because it results in a cheaper product at the cost to others, so they're not interested in the lack of investment etc.. Privatisation causes a PAYG idea, the more you consume, the more you contributed. Lefties baulk at this.

So like I said, the least crappiest tends to the system in use, hence privatisation.

Much of Royal Mail's life, it made a loss and it's a monopoly!! Now privatised, it's still trying to sort out it's old days, but go and buy shares, go and reap the dividends.

Privatisation is such a disaster, Blair et. al. had over 13 years to nationalise the utilities, how many did he do? You will in fact find he brought privatisation into the NHS via the PFI.

Nationalisation v Privatisation, you have to pick the least crappiest.

Nationalised companies are inefficient and bleed the tax payer. They often make a loss so that doesn't generate investment, it produces a cheaper product but you can't be part of it.

Privatised companies are generally more efficient and receive no government funding. They often make a profit which generates investment, produces a more expense product, but you are more than welcome to purchase shares to receive dividends this making you part of that utility.

Lefties favour nationalisation because it results in a cheaper product at the cost to others, so they're not interested in the lack of investment etc.. Privatisation causes a PAYG idea, the more you consume, the more you contributed. Lefties baulk at this.

So like I said, the least crappiest tends to the system in use, hence privatisation.

Much of Royal Mail's life, it made a loss and it's a monopoly!! Now privatised, it's still trying to sort out it's old days, but go and buy shares, go and reap the dividends.
I know what Blair did or didn't do because he was a Tory, all those utilities have no business being in private hands, you sound like you wouldn't have a problem with the NHS going that way, they have been working towards that for some time, you sound like an extremist.

I know what Blair did or didn't do because he was a Tory, all those utilities have no business being in private hands, you sound like you wouldn't have a problem with the NHS going that way, they have been working towards that for some time, you sound like an extremist.
Blair was a Lefty Labourite. Please try again.

The way you described Blair, you're one of staunch Labourites. You throw every past Labour leader under the bus and null past Labour parties. You're always a new party. But in the same breath, you always claim the Tories are the same party since Thatcher. You fucking arseholes, Lefties are the cancer of the UK.

Roads in residential and built up areas in Wales now have new restrictions on car speeds. 20 mph is now the upper limit. It used to be 30 mph.

Statistics show that a child hit at 20 is less likely to die than if they were hit at 30. Thats all that needs to be said about this bold new initiative.
Nah, I say make it fifty and teach the kids to run!

Bruce

Lefty Lol!! is that why he took orders from the US got us involved in illegal wars and introduced private elements into the NHS, if you think he was leftwing you must be a fascist.
He represented the Leftwing party. You must be thick as fuck as fuck can get as fucking thick.

Forum List

Back