Twenty is Plenty

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Roads in residential and built up areas in Wales now have new restrictions on car speeds. 20 mph is now the upper limit. It used to be 30 mph.

Statistics show that a child hit at 20 is less likely to die than if they were hit at 30. Thats all that needs to be said about this bold new initiative.

Roads in residential and built up areas in Wales now have new restrictions on car speeds. 20 mph is now the upper limit. It used to be 30 mph.

Statistics show that a child hit at 20 is less likely to die than if they were hit at 30. Thats all that needs to be said about this bold new initiative.
/-----/ Just bringing back the good old days.
Red flag laws were laws in the United Kingdom and the United States enacted in the late 19th century, requiring drivers of early automobiles to take certain safety precautions, including waving a red flag in front of the vehicle as a warning. - Wikipedia

/-----/ Just bringing back the good old days.
Red flag laws were laws in the United Kingdom and the United States enacted in the late 19th century, requiring drivers of early automobiles to take certain safety precautions, including waving a red flag in front of the vehicle as a warning. - Wikipedia
It gave your wife something to do.

20 mph?
That's ridiculous!
Drop it to 15 mph.

Statistics show that a child hit at 20 is less likely to die than if they were hit at 30. Thats
[sic] all that needs to be said about this bold new initiative.

Why stop there?

Perhaps you should set the speed limit to five or ten MPH, and require every motor vehicle to be preceded by a man walking an eighth of a mile ahead of it waving a red flag to warn people and livestock of the approaching motor vehicle.

Why stop there?

Perhaps you should set the speed limit to five or ten MPH, and require every motor vehicle to be preceded by a man walking an eighth of a mile ahead of it waving a red flag to warn people and livestock of the approaching motor vehicle.
The differencee is that I want to protect children and I am pro life.
You are from the gutter and dont give a fuck about children.

letting kids play on the highway must be a british thing

The differencee [sic] is that I want to protect children and I am pro life.
You are from the gutter and dont [sic] give a fuck about children.

And yet you openly support the cold-blooded murder of thousands of them every day, over a million every year, and condemn any who want to protect them from that slaughter.

You also took the side of the child-rape gangs in your own shithole nation, against a brave man that condemned them and fought to bring them to justice.

And you openly take the side of pedophiles, groomers, and their allies, in my country as well as in your own.

And yet you openly support the cold-blooded murder of thousands of them every day, over a million every year, and condemn any who want to protect them from that slaughter.

You also took the side of the child-rape gangs in your own shithole nation, against a brave man that condemned them and fought to bring them to justice.

And you openly take the side of pedophiles, groomers, and their allies, in my country as well as in your own.
Why do you support killing kids ?

Forum List

Back