Twenty is Plenty

Nobody is listening any more. You have destroyed the country and your days are numbered. Brexitshite.
You don't like your own medicine? All I did was a you, I just yapped baseless crap with no links, and you don't like it!! Lol.

You're just opinionated, nothing more nothing less, one of those staunch Labourites.

I noticed you went quiet about the prisons when I provided the link where Blair fucked them up!!

When Starmer stated his great plan, it was received with, "Contains no substance", just like your posts. All you do is whinge, everyone around you sighs with boredom.

You don't like your own medicine? All I did was a you, I just yapped baseless crap with no links, and you don't like it!! Lol.

You're just opinionated, nothing more nothing less, one of those staunch Labourites.

I noticed you went quiet about the prisons when I provided the link where Blair fucked them up!!

When Starmer stated his great plan, it was received with, "Contains no substance", just like your posts. All you do is whinge, everyone around you sighs with boredom.
Its over old fella. Rishi is holding the wake this week.

You support gunning them down in class you sick fuck.

I support no such thing. You're lying, and you know damn well that you're lying, and everyone else here knows as well that you are lying.

And in any event, even if I did support any such thing, the number of children killed in that manner is nothing compared to the number that are killed in the manner that you openly support.

Do something about the beam in your own eye before you make up bullshit claims about a nonexistent mote in someone else's eye.

Its over old fella. Rishi is holding the wake this week.
Unlike you, I just put up with whoever runs the show. It's that I can provide links and evidence to debates, you provide noise

I caught a snippet on the Radio today, I think he's not budging on the tax burden. I think he should reduce corporation tax. The NHS will sting his behind because the government have not caved in to the blackmailing strikes.

If Mr Hindsight Starmer gets in next year, I bet you a quid we all suffer higher taxes. Taxes are eye watering now, so buckle the fuck up clown show.

Roads in residential and built up areas in Wales now have new restrictions on car speeds. 20 mph is now the upper limit. It used to be 30 mph.

Statistics show that a child hit at 20 is less likely to die than if they were hit at 30. Thats all that needs to be said about this bold new initiative.
So these are the little roads in neighborhoods I assume? Thats fine.

It's not my job to protect other peoples' kids

How about you arrest parents who let their kids play in the street because they are obviously too fucking stupid to raise children.
Wa? We used to play in the street all the time. Especially football.

I guess I should revise an earlier post.

MOST American kids are not as damn stupid as British kids, especially Welsh kids,
MOST American kids are smart enough to know better than to play in the street.

There are some people, some kids, even here in America, that are every bit as stupid as British kids, perhaps even Welsh kids.

But they're a tiny minority, here.

One more time

I grew up in the inner city and we all learned pretty quick to stay out of the street.

Now you have to realize that not every place in the world is like some suburb where there is little traffic through much of the day.

The UK for example is about the size of Michigan but with over 70 million people crammed in. How safe do you think playing in a streets of such a crowded place would be?

One more time

I grew up in the inner city and we all learned pretty quick to stay out of the street.

Now you have to realize that not every place in the world is like some suburb where there is little traffic through much of the day.

The UK for example is about the size of Michigan but with over 70 million people crammed in. How safe do you think playing in a streets of such a crowded place would be?
Pretty safe most of the time. However, being more congested actually supports reducing the speed limit. I have lived in neighborhoods with 20 mph speed limits.

Unlike you, I just put up with whoever runs the show. It's that I can provide links and evidence to debates, you provide noise

I caught a snippet on the Radio today, I think he's not budging on the tax burden. I think he should reduce corporation tax. The NHS will sting his behind because the government have not caved in to the blackmailing strikes.

If Mr Hindsight Starmer gets in next year, I bet you a quid we all suffer higher taxes. Taxes are eye watering now, so buckle the fuck up clown show.
He should put a bullet in his brain and do us all a favour.

I support no such thing. You're lying, and you know damn well that you're lying, and everyone else here knows as well that you are lying.

And in any event, even if I did support any such thing, the number of children killed in that manner is nothing compared to the number that are killed in the manner that you openly support.

Do something about the beam in your own eye before you make up bullshit claims about a nonexistent mote in someone else's eye.
Child killer. Thats you and your gun nut mates.

Roads in residential and built up areas in Wales now have new restrictions on car speeds. 20 mph is now the upper limit. It used to be 30 mph.

Statistics show that a child hit at 20 is less likely to die than if they were hit at 30. Thats all that needs to be said about this bold new initiative.

You fuckers are still driving gas-powered cars?

Why do you hate the environment?

Only a fucking moron would argue against this.

So you say, but you, being one of the biggest fucking morons on this entire site, are not arguing against that bullshit. You're arguing in favor of it; while nearly everyone more intelligent than you are (not that that sets much of a bar) is arguing against it.

You are one datum that appears to disprove your very own premise.

He should put a bullet in his brain and do us all a favour.
You would want to shoot the opposition because you're Leftwing, violence towards them is in your nature. No surprises there and thanks for confirming.

As for Starmer, indecisions will be epic, off the scale. He's from a legal background where everything is written down, a plan, A B C. When he has to think about something not infront of him on a piece of paper, he's a rabbit in headlights

Last edited:

its wider than I thought. Only a fucking moron would argue against this. Or a conservative. Same thing really
20mph limits are stupid. Only a retarded inbred bellend would think otherwise.

You would want to shoot the opposition because you're Leftwing, violence towards them is in your nature. No surprises there and thanks for confirming.

As for Starmer, indecisions will be epic, off the scale. He's from a legal background where everything is written down, a plan, A B C. When he has to think about something not infront of him on a piece of paper, he's a rabbit in headlights
You mean like U turn on HS2. That sort of indecision. ?

You mean like U turn on HS2. That sort of indecision. ?
I hope the government pull the plug on HS2, they've not confirmed one way or the other. My brother who works on the rail said, "If HS2 goes ahead, there's gonna be an awful lot of guys retiring after that". The fraud on the rail is unreal.

I was working at a large estate that hosts weddings, the owners are from London. First thing they said was the cost and fraud on the rail, HS2 is just not affordable.

I have a mate who drives diggers, his bother is on the rail, he too said the fraud is unreal.

And the country has Tommy, Tommy who believes the rail is underfunded and how embarrassing if HS2 is pulled. This is the level of stupidity of Remoamers.

Edit -

Result, the taxpayer will save billions, rail fraudsters and Tommy crying

Last edited:
I hope the government pull the plug on HS2, they've not confirmed one way or the other. My brother who works on the rail said, "If HS2 goes ahead, there's gonna be an awful lot of guys retiring after that". The fraud on the rail is unreal.

I was working at a large estate that hosts weddings, the owners are from London. First thing they said was the cost and fraud on the rail, HS2 is just not affordable.

I have a mate who drives diggers, his bother is on the rail, he too said the fraud is unreal.

And the country has Tommy, Tommy who believes the rail is underfunded and how embarrassing if HS2 is pulled. This is the level of stupidity of Remoamers.

Edit -

Result, the taxpayer will save billions, rail fraudsters and Tommy crying

Privatised tory railways are shit. HS 2 is a welsh railway apparently. Its had 5bn of welsh rail fundng. More tory theft.

Forum List

Back