TV Station Refuses To Air Ad About Gay Republican Soldier

You do not.... DO NOT... have the right to tell me I can't practice my faith in my business. It's *MY* business. Not yours.
Amen to this. We are supposed to have the right to do with our businesses what we see fit and those who take issue with such a thing are only a bunch of hypocrites. If they don't want people getting into their business in any way, then they should learn to be the example that they want to see set for the rest of the planet by staying out of everyone else's business first.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

It's not up to non Christians to define what Christian faith is, nor will your definition EVER be accepted.
I know your faith far better than nearly all Christians, it's why I rejected it as nonsense. No faith is required to understand a faith and believers are subjective not objective. I don't suffer from that problem which means I can see the forest for the trees.

No you don't understand the Christian faith whatsoever. You see the notes but don't hear the music. You don't define Christianity in this or any other universe.
Sorry but I understand it very well, and it's BS. Considering the fact that Yeshua was a Jewish loon that is not at all surprising.

You demonstrate how uncultured and unenlightened you are. Even among enlightened folk, mystics, and seekers of truth, Jesus is listed right up their with Siddhartha, Ghandi, and others as respectable religious leaders. You prove yourself yet again to be human garbage upon whom all precious gems of philosophy are lost.

Loser.
The reason Yeshua is respected is because he is treated as a religious icon named Jesus. If the faithful actially knew him they would lose their faith. It's why the Catholics outlawed the faithful from owning or publishing a Bible. If you know Yeshua then you know he was a basketcase who realized he was wrong as he was dying on the cross. His family thought he was a loon for good reason, he was.

Too much time in the sun. He was a farmer but you wouldn't know that either...
maxresdefault.jpg

You do not.... DO NOT... have the right to tell me I can't practice my faith in my business. It's *MY* business. Not yours.
Amen to this. We are supposed to have the right to do with our businesses what we see fit and those who take issue with such a thing are only a bunch of hypocrites. If they don't want people getting into their business in any way, then they should learn to be the example that they want to see set for the rest of the planet by staying out of everyone else's business first.

Holly
Time to learn about the real world kiddos. If has rules.

Holly
Time to learn about the real world kiddos. If has rules.

Yeah, that is exactly why I donated money to Memories Pizza. Don't care about your rules dude. Sorry.

Forum List

Back