Turns Out Trump Correct, The Left....As Usual

nice deflection from the clearly questionable acts of this administration

the president DID NOT WIRE TAP the orange sociopath. if his "server" was tapped, it was because he was having communications with people under surveillance through FISA ... which is entirely possible given the circle of Russian operatives around him.

now run along.

Clean off your specs, old timer.

This was right in the post you linked to:

3. Looks like Trump was dead wrong?

WaPo spin: "... Trump's allegation simply shouldn't be taken at face value."
The actual quote has a different meaning: "....I think a lot of the things that he says, you guys sometimes take literally. "
The 'literally' refers to the term 'wiretap.'
It should be understood to mean 'placed under surveillance.'
LOLOLOL

Translation: when Trump bullshits, we should ignore what he actually says and just accept whatever you nuts thinks he meant.

3rd time... how do you wiretap a computer?

The actual quote has a different meaning: "....I think a lot of the things that he says, you guys sometimes take literally. "

Trump was correct with respect to his being surveilled by the Obama administration
Sorry, but no one has to ignore what Trump actually said because you can't prove his actual words which he repeated.

But thanks for the confirmation that Trump lied again. :thup:

Au contraire.....that wasn't a lie.

This is a lie:

"Obama: Islam ā€˜Woven into the Fabric of Our Country Since Foundingā€™"
Obama: Islam 'Woven into the Fabric of Our Country Since Founding' - Breitbart

See the difference, Ugly?
Of course Trump lied. You even admit it unwittingly when you laughingly state that we should ignore what he actually said (more than once) in favor of what you wish he said.

6. While the Circa.com investigation has concluded that neither Trump's phones nor email was 'wiretapped,' Trump was correct about his access to communications was examined, and under scrutiny by the Obama FBI.

"Trumpā€™s own claim this week that the FBI wiretapped his phone further irritated senior officials. Director James Comey even took the step of asking Justice to knock down the claim. While the computer server was investigated, Trumpā€™s phones and emails were never wiretapped, officials said." FBI probe of Donald Trump and Russia during election yielded no evidence of crimes

But there is no denying that Trump communications were under investigation by Obama apparatchiks.

And.....to make certain that any information was leaked....the snake, Obama altered the protocols that had been in effect since the 1980s.

"Separately, the Obama administration amended a long-standing executive order allowing information intercepted through FISA warrants or by the National Security Agency to be shared to a wider audience in 16 government agencies as Obama was leaving office."
Ibid.

"While the computer server was investigated, Trumpā€™s phones and emails were never wiretapped, officials said."
But his servers were.

Soooo.....Trump was correct as far as indicating that the Obama administration surveilled and gathered information from his headquarters....but not correct as to the extent of that surveillance.

Trump was correct with respect to his being surveilled by the Obama administration.

And that is the full story, and the truth.

Trump exposed the Obamunist attempt to "wiretap" his campaign....all the Leftists laughed....and were outraged that he targeted their messiah.

The Trump tweet:

"Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!"

6:35 AM - 4 Mar 2017

1. The short story: Trump was correct, the NYTimes, WaPo, and every Liberal cable show....split hairs to make it seem that Trump was wrong.
Read on:

2. Here's the spin that the Washington Post put on the story:
"This may be the worst defense of Trumpā€™s Obama-wiretapped-me claim ā€” literally
...chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, which means he's in charge of investigating President Trump's evidence-free allegation that President Barack Obama wiretapped his offices.

But Nunes doesn't seem particularly worried that the current president accused the former president of a crime. Echoing so many Republican defenses of Trump's tweets, he suggested Tuesday that Trump's allegation simply shouldn't be taken at face value.

Here's what Nunes said:

The president is a neophyte to politics. Heā€™s been doing this a little over a year. And I think a lot of the things that he says, you guys sometimes take literally. " Analysis | This may be the worst defense of Trumpā€™s Obama-wiretapped-me claim ā€” literally

4. But the facts are these:

"The FBI investigated a Trump server in its Russia probe, but no charges are expected by John Solomon and Sara Carter

The months-long [Obama] FBI counterintelligence investigation into Russian efforts to influence the 2016 presidential campaign briefly investigated a computer server tied to Donald Trump's businesses near the end of the election but has not gathered evidence of election tampering to date that would warrant criminal charges against any of the presidentā€™s associates, Circa has learned." FBI probe of Donald Trump and Russia during election yielded no evidence of crimes

Get that???

"....the [Obama] FBI ... briefly investigated a computer server tied to Donald Trump's businesses near the end of the election..."

surĀ·veil
sərĖˆvāl/
verb

past tense: surveilled; past participle: surveilled
keep (a person or place) under surveillance.
as in "he deployed FBI agents to surveil the offices of those companies"
Google

Trump was correct with respect to his being surveilled by the Obama administration.

This really is getting tiresome.

How many times does it have to be explained to you idiots that intelligence was surveilling communications between two Russian banks and a Trump server was only involved extraneously?

Sheesh.

Buy a fucking clue.

Quit throwing those $10 words around. : )

Wrong again.. The DNC refused to let anyone see their servers. Now why would that be? did it even happen?
You too are welcome to take your beef to the 17 U.S. agencies which have confirmed Russia hacked the election.
You can't hack an election. It's a meaningless term.
Of course they could... hack into their private email and dump the contents into the public domain to sway Americans to vote against Hillary. You're not the sharpest tool in the shed, are ya?
You can hack a computer, you can try to influence an election, but you can't hack an election.

Words mean things.

So you concede the fact that Russian hackers tried to influence our election.
When have Russian agents NOT tried to influence our elections? While we're at it, when have WE not tried to influence elections in other countries? Everybody in the world is interested in the outcome of US presidential elections, of course they'll do everything they can to influence them. It would surprise me not at all if we found Canadian agents doing what they could to influence our elections.

Are we really so naive as to be shocked, just shocked I tell you, to find that Russia tried to influence our election?

Wrong again.. The DNC refused to let anyone see their servers. Now why would that be? did it even happen?
You too are welcome to take your beef to the 17 U.S. agencies which have confirmed Russia hacked the election.
Of course they could... hack into their private email and dump the contents into the public domain to sway Americans to vote against Hillary. You're not the sharpest tool in the shed, are ya?
You can hack a computer, you can try to influence an election, but you can't hack an election.

Words mean things.
I already explained how they hacked the election, which you just confirmed... "You can hack a computer, you can try to influence an election"
An election can be influenced, by say, a candidate getting massive donations to a foundation while she was Secretary of State, but it can't be hacked. Electronic voting machines can be hacked and votes switched from one candidate to another, but elections can't be hacked. George Soros can attempt to corrupt the election results by paying people to disrupt a candidate's rallies, but elections can't be hacked.

Words mean things, and in this case, "hacked" is something done to a computer, but not done to an election.

Trump exposed the Obamunist attempt to "wiretap" his campaign....all the Leftists laughed....and were outraged that he targeted their messiah.

The Trump tweet:

"Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!"

6:35 AM - 4 Mar 2017

1. The short story: Trump was correct, the NYTimes, WaPo, and every Liberal cable show....split hairs to make it seem that Trump was wrong.
Read on:

2. Here's the spin that the Washington Post put on the story:
"This may be the worst defense of Trumpā€™s Obama-wiretapped-me claim ā€” literally
...chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, which means he's in charge of investigating President Trump's evidence-free allegation that President Barack Obama wiretapped his offices.

But Nunes doesn't seem particularly worried that the current president accused the former president of a crime. Echoing so many Republican defenses of Trump's tweets, he suggested Tuesday that Trump's allegation simply shouldn't be taken at face value.

Here's what Nunes said:

The president is a neophyte to politics. Heā€™s been doing this a little over a year. And I think a lot of the things that he says, you guys sometimes take literally. " Analysis | This may be the worst defense of Trumpā€™s Obama-wiretapped-me claim ā€” literally

4. But the facts are these:

"The FBI investigated a Trump server in its Russia probe, but no charges are expected by John Solomon and Sara Carter

The months-long [Obama] FBI counterintelligence investigation into Russian efforts to influence the 2016 presidential campaign briefly investigated a computer server tied to Donald Trump's businesses near the end of the election but has not gathered evidence of election tampering to date that would warrant criminal charges against any of the presidentā€™s associates, Circa has learned." FBI probe of Donald Trump and Russia during election yielded no evidence of crimes

Get that???

"....the [Obama] FBI ... briefly investigated a computer server tied to Donald Trump's businesses near the end of the election..."

surĀ·veil
sərĖˆvāl/
verb

Google

Poor, demented, PoliticalHack ... how do you wiretap a computer? :eusa_doh:

There are more than one thousand ways to wire tap a computer. Re-wiring bootstrap one way that I accomplished late at night when nobody was around. Every time the computer powered up the printer would print out FUCK YOU and other than that the computer did what it should do. The computer experts could not make it stop doing that. I left my rig in for two weeks and took it out late at night when nobody was looking to stop the craziness and did not get caught. There is more than one way to skin a cat.
That's not wiretapping, it's hacking. Wiretapping involves listening in on conversations, such as the phone conversation between Flynn and a Russian official.
See, words mean things. Use the right words, or you're wrong.

Words mean things.

When have Russian agents NOT tried to influence our elections? While we're at it, when have WE not tried to influence elections in other countries? Everybody in the world is interested in the outcome of US presidential elections, of course they'll do everything they can to influence them. It would surprise me not at all if we found Canadian agents doing what they could to influence our elections.

Are we really so naive as to be shocked, just shocked I tell you, to find that Russia tried to influence our election?

How many countries have committed crimes as Russia did when it hacked DNC servers. Or committed more crimes when it put false information out there. The Russians want Trump so they can rebuild the old Soviet Union and enslave people again.

Words mean things.

How many countries have committed crimes as Russia did when it hacked DNC servers. Or committed more crimes when it put false information out there. The Russians want Trump so they can rebuild the old Soviet Union and enslave people again.

What a stupid post.

You're an Obama voter, huh?

1. Trump has a cabinet that has made tougher statements on Russia than anything Obama did.
If Trump were going to be submissive to Putin, how to explain Dan Coates as Trump's pick for Director of National Intelligence:
Coates was forbidden to go to Russia by Putin for comparing him to Hitler:
"people from the US had been similarly blacklisted, including ... and Dan Coats of Indiana, a former US ambassador to Germany. ā€œWhile Iā€™m disappointed that I wonā€™t be able to go on vacation with my family in Siberia this summer,ā€ Coats wisecracked, ā€œI am honored to be on this list.ā€Chrystia Freeland: My Ukraine, and Putinā€™s big lie

2. A pro-Russia policy would include slashing defense spending...as Obama did.

3 . A pro-Russia policy would include slowing our nuclear weapon modernization....as Obama did.

4. A pro-Russia policy would include rolling back missile defense systems...as Obama did.

5. A pro-Russia policy would include entering a one-sided nuclear arms agreement....as Obama did.

6. A pro-Russia policy would include doing everything you could to stop oil and gas production...as Obama did.

7. A pro-Russia policy would include promising Putin that you'd be more 'flexible' in dealing with Russia...as Obama did.

8. A pro-Russia policy would include turning over 20% of our uranium to Russia in exchange for a $145 million donation to the Clinton Foundation....as Bill's wife did. [FAKE NEWS: CNBC Cites Left-Wing Politifact in Clinton Russian Uranium Story - Breitbart]

9. Assuming, arguendo, that leaking material about the Democrats and their candidate were aimed at influencing the electorate, list those things that the electorate knew from the 'leaks' that they didn't know before.
Who didn't know that Bill's wife was a congenital liar and career criminal????

10. And, those leaks themselves???
ā€œThereā€™s no evidence that this was done by the state itself, only evidence it was done by non-state actors that might be Russian-speaking,ā€ said Jeffrey Carr, CEO of the cyber security consultancy firm Taia Global, referring to the evidence available to the public.

That evidence, which was released by private threat assessment companies rather than official channels, indicates hackers used Cyrillic keyboards and operated during Moscow working hours.
But indicators of identity like timestamps, language preferences and IP addresses ā€œcan be manipulated or faked rather easily,ā€ said Juan Andres Guerrero-Saade, a senior security researcher at Kaspersky Lab."
Does the U.S. government really know who hacked Democrats' emails?

Please tell me you are not serious. Please.

Words mean things.

Please tell me you are not serious. Please.

Words mean things.

He's busy chewing through the restraints.

7. Was Obama aware of the investigation of Trump's server???
You betcha' he was!

How do I know that???

Because Obama commented on the result of the October investigation. This was the news in December:

" President Barack Obama emphatically denounced the conspiracy theory saying Russians successfully tampered with the American voting process.

.... Obama downplayed the hack of a private email account of Clinton campaign chief John Podesta, defending his administration for revealing in October that the Russian government was connected.

Obama dismissed the hack and the leaked emails as ā€œnot very interestingā€ and lacking ā€œexplosiveā€ revelations. He puzzled as to why it was an ā€œobsessionā€ by the news media despite the knowledge that the Russians were responsible." Obama Crushes Conspiracy: No Evidence that Russia Tampered with Votes in Election - Breitbart

8. Oh....and this: Podesta's DNC account was NOT 'hacked' by Russia......the dope fell for a 'phishing' attempt that any 14 year old could have used.
"The phishing email that hacked the account of John Podesta"
The phishing email that hacked the account of John Podesta

Soooo....
a. Trump was correct, but it was not Trump's telephone or email....it was the servers themselves.

b. There was no Russian hacking of the DNC...it was a criminal attempt to control his email that he fell for

c. The claims about Russia, and that it was linked to Trump was the attempt to hide the chagrin about losing the election.

d. Have you noticed how the 'Trump-Russia Collaboration' tale is slowly being withdrawn from the news??????

From my research, i have to conclude the Obama Administration did conduct some sort of surveillance on the Trump Campaign. And that would amount to Watergate ten-fold. Surveilling the opposition's Candidate for President? It goes against everything our nation stands for. It's a shocking egregious attack on our Democracy. Hopefully, there will be accountability.

From my research, i have to conclude the Obama Administration did conduct some sort of surveillance on the Trump Campaign. And that would amount to Watergate ten-fold. Surveilling the opposition's Candidate for President? It goes against everything our nation stands for. It's a shocking egregious attack on our Democracy. Hopefully, there will be accountability.

Interesting that the only defense the Obamunists used is that

a. The Obama administration surveilled Trump....not 'wiretapped.'

b. Obama carefully said he didn't 'order' the surveillance, but not that he didn't suggest, know about or tell his AG to do it.

c. Somebody signed off on it.....somebody in Obama's administration.

9. "Mark Levin, who is also a constitutional lawyer, told ā€œFox & Friendsā€ that the focus should not be on President Donald Trumpā€™s tweets alleging the wiretapping, it should be about the Obama administration overreaching with its spy program.

ā€œThe evidence is overwhelming.

Levin charged that the Obama administration began investigating Trump in October because of, or under the umbrella of, his connection to Russia. Levin also suggested that private emails were given to the Obama administration to review.

ā€œQuote, ā€˜The Guardian has learned the FBI applied for a warrant from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court in court in order to monitor four members of the Trump team,ā€™ā€ Levin read from an article, adding, ā€œKeep in mind, this is during presidential election.ā€

..... six agencies ā€” including the FBI, CIA, NSA and Justice Department ā€” knew about the Trump-Russia investigation that happened before the election.

ā€œThe FBI and five law enforcement intelligent agencies have collaborated for months in an investigation in Russian attempts to influence the November election. ā€¦ Are you telling me Barack Obama didn't know it was going on in six agencies?ā€ Levin asked."
Conservative radio host: 'Evidence is overwhelming' of Obama spying

Remember when the Left was calling Obama 'Jesus,' and 'God,' and the 'Messiah'????

Time to quote e.e. cummings....
"he was a handsome man
and what i want to know is
how do you like your blue-eyed boy
Mister Death"

10 Two pertinent videos on the subject....

Here is Levin quoting the media who let slip that Obama was wiretapping.....

What if Obama was involved in illegal surveillance?

You asked for one, I gave you 2. One is a woman, the other a man.
I see only one in that article, but good for you, you found one. That's one more than than PoliticalHack who claims there are millions like him. Only 2,999,999 more to go and that senile old hag will be right.
No, you gave one. Miss Ortega is not an illegal alien.

Rosa Maria Ortega was arrested in 2015. She is a legal U.S. resident, but is not a citizen and therefore, not qualified to vote.

NTX Woman Sentenced to 8 Years in Prison for Voter Fraud

That's what you get for listening to fake news on Fox.

You should share your research with Trump then. He needs it desperately.

You asked for one, I gave you 2. One is a woman, the other a man.
I see only one in that article, but good for you, you found one. That's one more than than PoliticalHack who claims there are millions like him. Only 2,999,999 more to go and that senile old hag will be right.
No, you gave one. Miss Ortega is not an illegal alien.

Rosa Maria Ortega was arrested in 2015. She is a legal U.S. resident, but is not a citizen and therefore, not qualified to vote.

NTX Woman Sentenced to 8 Years in Prison for Voter Fraud

That's what you get for listening to fake news on Fox.

Pop-Quiz!

Now....first the reading comprehension part of the test:

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If youā€™ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driverā€™s license ā€” without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

You should share your research with Trump then. He needs it desperately.

Get that???

surĀ·veil
sərĖˆvāl/
verb

Google

Forum List

Back