Turns Out Trump Correct, The Left....As Usual

You asked for one, I gave you 2. One is a woman, the other a man.
I see only one in that article, but good for you, you found one. That's one more than than PoliticalHack who claims there are millions like him. Only 2,999,999 more to go and that senile old hag will be right.
No, you gave one. Miss Ortega is not an illegal alien.

Rosa Maria Ortega was arrested in 2015. She is a legal U.S. resident, but is not a citizen and therefore, not qualified to vote.

NTX Woman Sentenced to 8 Years in Prison for Voter Fraud

That's what you get for listening to fake news on Fox.

Pop-Quiz!

Now....first the reading comprehension part of the test:

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.
As you've been shown, illegal aliens can't legally register to vote with a driver's license. I can't help you're too rightarded to absorb that pesky detail.

Last edited:
From my research, i have to conclude the Obama Administration did conduct some sort of surveillance on the Trump Campaign. And that would amount to Watergate ten-fold. Surveilling the opposition's Candidate for President? It goes against everything our nation stands for. It's a shocking egregious attack on our Democracy. Hopefully, there will be accountability.
You should share your research with Trump then. He needs it desperately.

"The FBI investigated a Trump server in its Russia probe, but no charges are expected by John Solomon and Sara Carter

The months-long [Obama] FBI counterintelligence investigation into Russian efforts to influence the 2016 presidential campaign briefly investigated a computer server tied to Donald Trump's businesses near the end of the election but has not gathered evidence of election tampering to date that would warrant criminal charges against any of the president’s associates, Circa has learned." FBI probe of Donald Trump and Russia during election yielded no evidence of crimes

Get that???

"....the [Obama] FBI ... briefly investigated a computer server tied to Donald Trump's businesses near the end of the election..."

sur·veil
sərˈvāl/
verb

past tense: surveilled; past participle: surveilled
keep (a person or place) under surveillance.
as in "he deployed FBI agents to surveil the offices of those companies"
Google

Trump was correct with respect to his being surveilled by the Obama administration.
Moron.... Trump was talking about his phones being tapped, not a computer server. Just how nutty are you?? :ack-1:

"How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process."

"I'll bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to election!"

I see only one in that article, but good for you, you found one. That's one more than than PoliticalHack who claims there are millions like him. Only 2,999,999 more to go and that senile old hag will be right.

Rosa Maria Ortega was arrested in 2015. She is a legal U.S. resident, but is not a citizen and therefore, not qualified to vote.

Pop-Quiz!

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.
As you've been shown, illegal aliens can't register to vote with a driver's license. I can't help you're too rightarded to absorb that pesky detail.

Sooooo......why won't you answer the question?

It must be because the answer will indicate that illegal aliens can and did vote with the driver's licenses that Liberals gave them, huh?

By the millions!

Pop-Quiz!

Ready?

C'mon....guess.
As you've been shown, illegal aliens can't legally register to vote with a driver's license. I can't help you're too rightarded to absorb that pesky detail.

Pop-Quiz!

Ready?

C'mon....guess.

From my research, i have to conclude the Obama Administration did conduct some sort of surveillance on the Trump Campaign. And that would amount to Watergate ten-fold. Surveilling the opposition's Candidate for President? It goes against everything our nation stands for. It's a shocking egregious attack on our Democracy. Hopefully, there will be accountability.

"The FBI investigated a Trump server in its Russia probe, but no charges are expected by John Solomon and Sara Carter

The months-long [Obama] FBI counterintelligence investigation into Russian efforts to influence the 2016 presidential campaign briefly investigated a computer server tied to Donald Trump's businesses near the end of the election but has not gathered evidence of election tampering to date that would warrant criminal charges against any of the president’s associates, Circa has learned." FBI probe of Donald Trump and Russia during election yielded no evidence of crimes

Get that???

"....the [Obama] FBI ... briefly investigated a computer server tied to Donald Trump's businesses near the end of the election..."

sur·veil
sərˈvāl/
verb

Google

Trump was correct with respect to his being surveilled by the Obama administration.
Moron.... Trump was talking about his phones being tapped, not a computer server. Just how nutty are you?? :ack-1:

"How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process."

"I'll bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to election!"

Trump was referring to being surveilled by Obama.....and he was correct.

Pop-Quiz!

Ready?

C'mon....guess.
As you've been shown, illegal aliens can't register to vote with a driver's license. I can't help you're too rightarded to absorb that pesky detail.

It must be because the answer will indicate that illegal aliens can and did vote with the driver's licenses that Liberals gave them, huh?

By the millions!
A better question is why can't you stop yourself from lying? I've already explained to you on one of your other threads about this in great detail. I linked laws describing the process which prohibits illegal aliens from registering to vote with a driver's license.

Now stop lying.

Pop-Quiz!

Ready?

C'mon....guess.

By the millions!
A better question is why can't you stop yourself from lying? I've already explained to you on one of your other threads about this in great detail. I linked laws describing the process which prohibits illegal aliens from registering to vote with a driver's license.

Now stop lying.

You're ready to answer the question.....is that why you crawled back?

Better late than never....

Ready?

C'mon....guess.

Get that???

sur·veil
sərˈvāl/
verb

Google

PoliticalPutz, he said his "phones" were being tapped.

In fact, he said it at least twice.

But I admire your chutzpah to claim Trump is such a fucking imbecile, he doesn't know the difference between a "phone" and a computer. :mm:

Pop-Quiz!

Ready?

C'mon....guess.

By the millions!

Now stop lying.

Ready?

C'mon....guess.
Sadly, you just can't stop lying. Of course, you're always welcome to re-read all of my posts on this matter on your other thread.

Get that???

sur·veil
sərˈvāl/
verb

Google

But I admire your chutzpah to claim Trump is such a fucking imbecile, he doesn't know the difference between a "phone" and a computer. :mm:

WaPo spin: "... Trump's allegation simply shouldn't be taken at face value."
The actual quote has a different meaning: "....I think a lot of the things that he says, you guys sometimes take literally. "
The 'literally' refers to the term 'wiretap.'

It should be understood to mean 'placed under surveillance.'

Soooo....you agree?

Pop-Quiz!

Ready?

C'mon....guess.

By the millions!

Now stop lying.

Ready?

C'mon....guess.
Sadly, you just can't stop lying. Of course, you're always welcome to re-read all of my posts on this matter on your other thread.

Hey.....you forgot to answer the question!

Ready?

C'mon....guess.

Get that???

sur·veil
sərˈvāl/
verb

Google

Now words mean things?

If Obama ordered/suggested/wink wink/set up surveillance on Trump's server, how does it defend him if Trump talked about tapping his phones?

Pop-Quiz!

Ready?

C'mon....guess.
:blahblah:
:bsflag::bs1:

By the millions!

Now stop lying.

Ready?

C'mon....guess.

Ready?

C'mon....guess.
Since shortly after 9/11 the Real ID Act and a few other acts made it mandatory for all States to keep citizens and non citizens separate, and identified as non citizens on their Driver's licenses issued to them.

Non-citizens and the states that allow illegals to get driver's licenses, have to go through a separate process when applying for a driver's license, they need different paperwork, and have to go through the DL system by making an appointment....thy can not simply walk in and stand in line for a driver's license. Also, their Driver's License has to b different than the DL's of citizens and MARKED, not for Federal use, not for voting...

THEY ARE NOT AUTOMATICALLY REGISTERED TO VOTE, in States like California that have added for CITIZENS, automatic voter registration if over the age of 18 with proof of citizenship.

Illegals nor legal immigrants can not and do not get registered to vote when getting a driver's license.

NUFF SAID!

Get that???

sur·veil
sərˈvāl/
verb

Google

The actual quote has a different meaning: "....I think a lot of the things that he says, you guys sometimes take literally. "

Soooo....you agree?
I agree you're a nut since Trump said his "phones" were being tapped, not a computer server. And if you think he's the one who's confused, and not you; he said it at least twice.

Pop-Quiz!

Ready?

C'mon....guess.
Well there's your vacuous denial and then there's actual laws which prohibit illegals from registering to vote with a driver's license. Whom to believe, you or the law?

Tough choice.

Get that???

sur·veil
sərˈvāl/
verb

Google

Soooo....you agree?
I agree you're a nut since Trump said his "phones" were being tapped, not a computer server. And if you think he's the one who's confused, and not you; he said it at least twice.
Even if Trump uses the wrong words, that's not a defense if Obama put his server under surveillance.

The Marxist Democrat Party!

Wrong
Wrong for America
Wrong for Independents
Wrong for Conservatives
Wrong for Libertarians
Wrong for Democrats

Right for Cuba, and other Despotic Fascist Regimes.

By the millions!

Now stop lying.

Ready?

C'mon....guess.

Ready?

C'mon....guess.

Pop-Quiz!

Ready?

C'mon....guess.
Well there's your vacuous denial and then there's actual laws which prohibit illegals from registering to vote with a driver's license. Whom to believe, you or the law?

Tough choice.

There are Federal Laws against giving an Illegal A Driver's License. Sanctuary States not only commit felonies by providing Drivers Licenses, they are using Motor Voter Registration to illegally register illegals to vote, which them makes it appear as though they are legal voters.

That is a Felony Punishable by up to 10 years in prison both for just the drivers license and then registering them to vote.

That is 20 years jail time and this needs enforced and YESTERDAY!!!!

:tongue-44:

Forum List

Back