Turkey to shape new patterns within Muslim world

So, um, does this consistent and continual disrespect provoke anyone else to best the posters in their supposed levels of 'understanding' ? :dunno:

Of course not. You know that already so your question is not a question. It's simply a wish for better.

Wish away 1melissa. Whilst those Sunni Man supports and Sunni Man call for the genocide in the removal of the world's Jewry and the genocide in the slaughter of the Kurds.

That kind of thinking should be respected and treated like humanity? Is that what you are saying 1melissa. I know, respond to hate with love.

behead-those-who-say-islam-is-violent.jpg

060206_wp_london_protest_hmed9p.hmedium.jpg

NO! Respond to ^^this^^ with greater than equal ferocity imo.

I disagree with you 1melissa.

Ya don't suppose that was photoshopped or anything, huh? Notice the writing on all those signs is in the same hand, or 'font' perhaps?

Last edited:
So, um, does this consistent and continual disrespect provoke anyone else to best the posters in their supposed levels of 'understanding' ? :dunno:

Of course not. You know that already so your question is not a question. It's simply a wish for better.

Wish away 1melissa. Whilst those Sunni Man supports and Sunni Man call for the genocide in the removal of the world's Jewry and the genocide in the slaughter of the Kurds.

That kind of thinking should be respected and treated like humanity? Is that what you are saying 1melissa. I know, respond to hate with love.

Ya don't suppose that was photoshopped or anything, huh?

It's a stupid response to a stupid response. Who cares if it was photo-shopped. I've seen the other side (here) do worse. I'm fine with the chosen weapons on this forum.

See how that works? Real discussion returns real discussion. But you know that. You call people names also. :)

^ This was the important portion.

It's a stupid response to a stupid response. Who cares if it was photo-shopped.

"Who cares"?! Talk about stupid...

There are Kurdish terrorists who attack and kill Turkish citizens.

The Turkey government has a right to protect their citizens from attack.

That is not genocide.

Last edited:

It's a stupid response to a stupid response. Who cares if it was photo-shopped.

"Who cares"?! Talk about stupid...

Who cares if stupid is responded to with intelligence?

Do you?

You aren't doing that. You're simply calling others stupid.

Remember.

You think you are the only authority on stupid? Yes, you're pretty good at showing the example of your stupidity when you call others stupid and give no reasons.

Who is more pathetic. The one clutching at straws or the one clutching at the one clutching at straws?

Know

There you go lying again Ropey.

I never called for the genocide of the Kurds. :doubt:

No? Just move them all away?

You are a shallow minded moron, or a liar pretending that moving millions of people will not kill many and is not Genocide. It is!

Take your choice.

So, when the Israeli come after the rocket launchers of Hamas and Hezbollah? Israel is a country.

The Turks are entering and killing Kurds in Iran, Iraq and Turkey. They did this with the Armenians also. Genocide has been their method in their history and they now plan the murder of the Kurds in Iran, Iraq and Turkey en masse.

In concert. Genocide Sunni Man. You say it is not, but you say a mass movement of Jews worldwide to an Island and kept there by force of arms is not Genocide either. I say you don't know what Genocide is and that this is not an uncommon thing on your side....

Regardless of your protestations. The Turks protest the same with regards to the Armenians. They say the same thing that you are saying about the Kurds about them as well.

History repeats.

The new pattern of the Turkish Future will not have Kurds either. They don't have Armenians in Anatolian Turkey either.

Where did they all go? Forced marches to death camps. Hitler used the Turkish/Armenian Genocide as his starting point on the Jews.

The Genocide of the Armenians is the "Book Definition of Genocide". Now they begin in the same way on the Kurds.

Follow history and see Sunni Man. Or are you like ekrem and only learn what you want and conveniently bypass reality by calling reality lies?

The new pattern of the Turkish Future will not have Kurds either. They don't have Armenians in Anatolian Turkey either.

Where did they all go? Forced marches to death camps. Hitler used the Turkish/Armenian Genocide as his starting point on the Jews.

The Genocide of the Armenians is the "Book Definition of Genocide". Now they begin in the same way on the Kurds.

Follow history and see Sunni Man. Or are you like ekrem and only learn what you want and conveniently bypass reality by calling reality lies?
Which they in turn learned from the Jewish led Holodomor
Holodomor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Holodomor proves it once again: Jews were amongst the greatest mass murderers of all time
national journal: Jews were amongst the greatest mass murderers of all time

KIEV, Ukraine (JTA) -- A Jewish group in Ukraine is objecting to a criminal case brought over the "Great Famine" committed in the 1930s.

The nation's security service is pressing the case against a list of former Soviet officials accused of committing the Holodomor, which caused the deaths of millions in Ukraine in 1932-33. Most of the names on the list were Jewish.
http://www.jta.org/news/article/2009/06/15/1005888/jewish-group-objects-to-holodomor-lawsuit

Last edited:
Turkey turned into an extremist Muslim state and the US should treat it that way.

I agree.

I also agree.

Every year there are less Kurds in Turkey, Iraq and Iran.

Every year there are more Arabs in "palestine" <-- A Roman Name btw

It's not surprising to me that you support what's happening to the Kurds Sunni Man...

You have been clear all along. So have those who support you. So did Hitler have his supporters.

You have no power though, so you can have all the supporters you want.

I do fear for the Kurds Sunni Man. They need a country. They had a country. It was taken from them. Even the Armenians have a small sliver of land (in comparison to what they had before the Turks did them in).

It comes to the Kurds in a mass coordinated attack from three borders. They will pincer and slaughter the Kurds in this next upcoming war that I see ramping up as I pen this.

So, YES! I do fear for the Kurds.

It is bizarre that a Zionist Jew is all worried about genocide on the Armenian people.

While supporting genocide against the Palestinian people by Israel.

The genocidal Palestinians. Islam, the religion of genocide.

Palestinians who celebrate 9/11[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrM0dAFsZ8k]Palestinians celebrating the fall of the twin towers on 911 - YouTube[/ame]

Palestinians who condemned the killing of bin Laden
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVTTbmN1aRI]Palestinians condemn killing of 'holy warrior' bin Laden - YouTube[/ame]

Palestinians who call for death of all Americans and Jews[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7rls9eRKyo]Islam: Oh Allah - Kill all Jews and Americans! - YouTube[/ame]

Palestinians who boast of the death of their own children and wives: "We Desire Death Like You Desire Life"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWIDZ7Jpdqg]Hamas - "We desire death like you desire life" - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
It is bizarre that a Zionist Jew is all worried about genocide on the Armenian people.

While supporting genocide against the Palestinian people by Israel.

Hamas Constitution...
Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it. Allah is its target, the Prophet is its model, the Koran its Constitution: Jihad is its path and death for the sake of Allah is the loftiest of its wishes.

The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (evidently a certain kind of tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews." (related by al-Bukhari and Moslem).

Israeli Declaration of Independence
THE STATE OF ISRAEL will be open for Jewish immigration and for the Ingathering of the Exiles; it will foster the development of the country for the benefit of all its inhabitants; it will be based on freedom, justice and peace as envisaged by the prophets of Israel; it will ensure complete equality of social and political rights to all its inhabitants irrespective of religion, race or sex; it will guarantee freedom of religion, conscience, language, education and culture; it will safeguard the Holy Places of all religions; and it will be faithful to the principles of the Charter of the United Nations.

Dr. Wafa Sultan, Among Time magazine's 100 men and women whose power, talent or moral example is transforming our world: Israel is virtuous. Muslims are evil

All the useful scientific books that you have today are theirs [the Jews] the fruit of their free and creative thinking. The Jews have come from the tragedy of the Holocaust and forced the world to respect them with their knowledge not with their terror, with their work not their crying and yelling.

Humanity owes most of the discoveries and science of the 19th and 20th centuries to Jewish scientists. 15 million people scattered throughout the world united and won their rights through work and knowledge.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLOicfZ_bAI]Arabs for Israel - Muslims for Israel - Wafa Sultan - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
we should just nuke the entire middle east and start it over once the radition leaves. no one can fix that level of religious crazyiness.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
we should just nuke the entire middle east and start it over once the radition leaves. no one can fix that level of religious crazyiness.

How would you post on the internet since Microsoft software, Intel microprocessors, flash memory, anti-virus software and security fire walls were all invented in Israel:clap2:

How would you post on the internet since Microsoft software, Intel microprocessors, flash memory, anti-virus software and security fire walls were all invented in Israel:clap2:

Give Sunni and ekrem a few minutes, and I'm sure they'll explain how the ultra violent Joooooos stole the ideas from the peaceful and non-beheading Muslims.

Give Sunni and ekrem a few minutes, and I'm sure they'll explain how the ultra violent Joooooos stole the ideas from the peaceful and non-beheading Muslims.

Better still, let them explain why 13 million Jews have produced a remarkable 170 Nobel Prizes for important advances in science, mathematics and economics...List of Jewish Nobel laureates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

While, 1.5 BILLION Muslims have produced not one Nobel Prize.

Islam, the religion of ignorance.

Last edited:

no they werent

no they werent

How Israel Saved Intel Business & Technology | How Israel saved Intel | Seattle Times Newspaper
:clap2:

That is not genocide.

There are Arab terrorists who attack and kill Israeli citizens.

The Israeli government has a right to protect their citizens from attack.

See how that works Sunni boy?:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back