Turkey to shape new patterns within Muslim world

Here are the new patterns Turkey wants to shape for all it's female citizens

burqa.jpg

What do you say to a Turkish woman with two black eyes? Nothing, you already told her, twice. :lol: :clap2:

I've always wondered how many pork chops and slabs of bacon they could hide under those things.

Burqas come in handy when Muslim women don't feel like shaving.

Street scenes in Turkey
SuperStock_1792-121621.jpg

14street-scene-istanbul.jpg

2009TurkeyUrfaFamily.jpg

selcuk_rests.jpg
turkey-2006.1161579600.100_0916.jpg

Okay...what are we NOT seeing in these scenes, folks?

Burkas.

Some of you folks are as ignorant as the day is long.

Read a book, kids.

Dr. Wafa Sultan, Time magazine: Among the 100 men and women whose power, talent or moral example is transforming our world
All the useful scientific books that you have today are theirs [the Jews] the fruit of their free and creative thinking. The Jews have come from the tragedy of the Holocaust and forced the world to respect them with their knowledge not with their terror, with their work not their crying and yelling.

Humanity owes most of the discoveries and science of the 19th and 20th centuries to Jewish scientists. 15 million people scattered throughout the world united and won their rights through work and knowledge.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLOicfZ_bAI]Arabs for Israel - Muslims for Israel - Wafa Sultan - YouTube[/ame]

Turkey's relationship with Syria already had been difficult, but mending fences with Israel may mean more stress between the two. Either way... Obama's Administration is watching Israel's response toward Turkey.

I don't have peoples around me that discuss current events so I just don't understand how anyone can boast they know anything enough to openly criticize without regard to what they do NOT know.

Obama is seemingly all about repairing our relationship with Turkey... It would be foolish of us to not better understand their ways as citizens. We cannot afford the ignorance that the 'reject, attack and kill' methods reveal of US.

Turkey's relationship with Syria already had been difficult, but mending fences with Israel may mean more stress between the two. Either way... Obama's Administration is watching Israel's response toward Turkey.

I don't have peoples around me that discuss current events so I just don't understand how anyone can boast they know anything enough to openly criticize without regard to what they do NOT know.

Obama is seemingly all about repairing our relationship with Turkey... It would be foolish of us to not better understand their ways as citizens. We cannot afford the ignorance that the 'reject, attack and kill' methods reveal of US.

Are you drinking or something? Most of your posts are only half coherent:eusa_eh:

You are 100% correct 1Melissa3

Turkey is setting itself up to be "The" dominant player in the region.

The United States needs to come to grips with the fact that Israel's influence is diminishing while Turkey's is expanding. :cool:

Last edited:

You are 100% correct 1Melissa3

Turkey is setting itself up to be "The" dominant player in the region.

The United States needs to come to grips with the fact that Israel's influence is diminishing while Turkey's is expanding. :cool:

Turkey is the dominant human rights violator in the world :clap2:
In an annual report released on Thursday, the European Court of Human Rights (ECtHR), the top judicial body to rule on human rights violations in Europe, found that Turkey is by far the worst violator of human rights among the 47 signatory states of the European Convention on Human Rights.

Human rights violations in Turkey « European Court of Human Rights

Turkey obtains advanced military technology and training from Israel :clap2:
Turkish Military Delegation In Israel For Drone Deal - International Middle East Media Center

It would be nice if everyone could ever operate outside their manic pet agendas and ridiculous bigotries (of all sorts on all sides). Maybe then there could be a, what do you call it? Yeah, a dis-fucking-cussion once in a while.

Are you taking some medication for your OCD?

I am going to put JStone on ignore.

He basically posts the same cut and paste articles and YouTube videos as his answer to everything.

And adds basically nothing to the discussion. :doubt: :cuckoo:

Islam is an ignorant religion, so, no worries :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLOicfZ_bAI]Arabs for Israel - Muslims for Israel - Wafa Sultan - YouTube[/ame]

It would be nice if everyone could ever operate outside their manic pet agendas and ridiculous bigotries (of all sorts on all sides). Maybe then there could be a, what do you call it? Yeah, a dis-fucking-cussion once in a while.

Awww, your feelings still hurt that I slapped your uneducated ass down about not knowing who Ibn Kathir is, one of the most important figures in Islam?

Go to mommy.:lol:

Ignorant, clownish fucking bigot. You're fucking pathetic (and did I mention ignorant?).

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Ignorant, clownish fucking bigot. You're fucking pathetic (and did I mention ignorant?).

Poor little baby's feelings still hurt that I spanked him over not knowing who Ibn Kathir is, one of the most important figures in Islam.:lol:

Go to mommy, stupid little boy

Forum List

Back