Turkey to shape new patterns within Muslim world

Quote: Originally Posted by Sunni Man
There are Kurdish terrorists who attack and kill Turkish citizens.

The Turkey government has a right to protect their citizens from attack.

That is not genocide

When Muzzies aren't genociding the infidel, Muzzies are genociding themselves...

Iran Iraq War, 1 million dead
Lebanese Civil War, 250,000 dead
Algerian Civl War: 300,000 dead
Bangladesh Civil War: 500,000 dead
Black Sept., Jordan's King Hussein murders, expells 80,000 Palestinians
Syrian army kills 20,000 Syrians at Hama
Iraq gases hundreds of thousands of Kurds
1400 year conflict between Sunnis and Shiites
Fratricide between Hamas and Fatah
Syria/Hizballah assassinate Lebanese PM Rafik Hariri

Islam, the religion of self-destruction :clap2:

There are Arab terrorists who attack and kill Israeli citizens.

The Israeli government has a right to protect their citizens from attack.

See how that works Sunni boy?:eusa_whistle:

True dat. But Sunni always gets things butt backwards.

Though I've never heard of the Kurds committing genocide on Turks or acting as terrorists.

Last edited:
There are Arab terrorists who attack and kill Israeli citizens.

The Israeli government has a right to protect their citizens from attack.

See how that works Sunni boy?:eusa_whistle:

True dat. But Sunni always gets things butt backwards.

Though I've never heard of the Kurds committing genocide on Turks or acting as terrorists.

Sunni or ekrem will find one story about a Kurdish child throwing a baseball through a window of a Turk, and use that to justify wiping out the child's entire family.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAe7-GpV98E&feature=fvst]HOW TO (AND NOT TO) CARVE A TURKEY - CHOW - YouTube[/ame]

And another thing. If the Kurdish child's baseball landed in a Muslim's yard, P F Tinsmore would consider that enough provocation to destroy the child's entire village, and any others within 20 miles.

behead.jpg
behead-those-who-say-islam-is-violent.jpg

So which one is photo shopped or are both?

Both. Notice the writing style, or 'font' is the same on both?

You think you are the only authority on stupid? Yes, you're pretty good at showing the example of your stupidity when you call others stupid and give no reasons.

If you're too stupid to even follow the discussion then don't try. Whining about it won't help.

So, um, does this consistent and continual disrespect provoke anyone else to best the posters in their supposed levels of 'understanding' ? :dunno:

Of course not. You know that already so your question is not a question. It's simply a wish for better.

Wish away 1melissa. Whilst those Sunni Man supports and Sunni Man call for the genocide in the removal of the world's Jewry and the genocide in the slaughter of the Kurds.

That kind of thinking should be respected and treated like humanity? Is that what you are saying 1melissa. I know, respond to hate with love.

behead-those-who-say-islam-is-violent.jpg

060206_wp_london_protest_hmed9p.hmedium.jpg

NO! Respond to ^^this^^ with greater than equal ferocity imo.

I disagree with you 1melissa.

I apologize, but you are mistaken. You do not disagree with me as I have yet to make my thoughts about such known. It is most likely that I will not ever pass opinions as openly as some here... I'm not here to gain opinions... or to pass approval. What you disagree with is your own assumption of what I seem to stand for... which isn't what is common.

We're not dealing with empty-headed, devoted-to-the-devil children who occasionally drape curtains and/or sheets over their heads for the entertainment of the masses... boasting to have power without understanding group mentality. It is obvious that they are calling for their adversaries' heads to be removed... Decisions revoked. Determination wiped away. Direction, focus to be removed.

Genocide? Disease and infection. It seems that too many assume that the droves of people are ranting and raving to an invisible God when in fact there is nothing invisible about what the potential consequences are of dismissing them as though 'we' are so much more advanced than they are.

Respond to hate with love you say I push? Eh.... I merely hope to provoke doubt in those that assume they know better than to dwell with understanding.

I have not studied enough to understand the Turks... or much else to do with the middle east. It is so complex... and then some. However, the more I study and find out for myself the better I understand it is best I not share my thoughts so openly as others do.

I have read first person accounts of Jewish men who deny the holocaust was as our history books teach. Of course that is not such a shocker, I'm sure.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
I have read first person accounts of Jewish men who deny the holocaust was as our history books teach. Of course that is not such a shocker, I'm sure.

^^
So, um, does this consistent and continual disrespect provoke anyone else to best the posters in their supposed levels of 'understanding' ?

Eat your own words. Do you think that you are looking for understanding with the first quote? Yeah, right!

I have read first hand accounts of women who have said that their husbands who consistently beat them love them.

Of course that is not a shocker either...

But why you said this in the context of this thread is clear.

Do you have any idea how stupid you make yourself look with this little kiddie-show? Why not just tattoo "Ignorant" on your forehead and be done with it? You are screaming it to the world anyway.

Show the stupidity then...

Simply saying something is stupid without showing the evidence is not discussion.

^^ See how I qualified your stupidity Unkotare? It is the real stupidity.

Now how about you showing how the other person is stupid rather than just saying it like a school child calling names with no real support.

Know

Then I am sure the Zionist Jews will jump right in and help the Kurds form their own nation. :cool:

The Zionist Jews gave you your Muslim religion, show some gratitude. Yathrib was mostly Jewish which is why Mahomet moved there when his own people kicked him out of Mecca. He respected the Jews, not the Arabs, which is why he made up the story that the Jewish Patriarch and Prophet Abraham and Moses were Muslim, even though they lived thousands of years before Mahomet was born and Islam was invented.

The Jews created the 10 Commandments that form the basis of civilized society when the Arabs were burying their babies alive.

Mahomet even copied the Jews' invention of monotheism, the sabbath and the kashruth dietary laws.

Without Judaism, there would be no Islam

There is no real response it would seem. The only response these other "debaters" seem to have is to call you stupid for bringing it up and challenging it.

Now that's the real fail..

Sunni Man said:
Then I am sure the Zionist Jews will jump right in and help the Kurds form their own nation.

While those you support genocide them Sunni Man?

There's the real difference.

Last edited:
Most likely, Ropey, I would not bother poking you.... I'd whack your idiot ass.

The Jewish reference was completely on target while your mention of abusive husbands was not. :evil:

The Jewish reference was completely on target while your mention of abusive husbands was not. :evil:

You talk a good whack so let's see how it is on target? This is about Turkey and new patterns in the Muslim world

So, to keep the topic on track.

Tell me how this addition of yours regarding Jews and the Holocaust is related to the OP?

On target yes.

On track? No...

;)

And I responded to your off track and on target poke.

I have read first hand accounts of women who have said that their husbands who consistently beat them love them.

Off track and on target.

Eat it. :thup:

He is a wanker like one MOD called him once.
He writes me PMs that he'll be increasingly online to counter my posts, what an idiot.

OMGorsh, Ropey, you are so mature... comparable to a pile of manure.

The Turks have been the leaders of the middle eastern countries in fashions, certain aspects of government and life, etc. for some time. How is it just now being brought to attention?

The Turks have been the leaders of the middle eastern countries in fashions, certain aspects of government and life, etc. for some time. How is it just now being brought to attention?

The only thing fashionable in Turkey is human rights violations

In an annual report released on Thursday, the European Court of Human Rights (ECtHR), the top judicial body to rule on human rights violations in Europe, found that Turkey is by far the worst violator of human rights among the 47 signatory states of the European Convention on Human Rights.

Human rights violations in Turkey « European Court of Human Rights

Turkey's growing influence in the Middle East | EurActiv

In light of Turkey's diplomatic progress in the Middle East, Űlgen concludes that Turkish EU membership would "make Europe a more influential and capable world power".

Growing Turkish Influence in Middle East Leads to Restrictions in Armenian Rights | Asbarez Armenian News

Erdogan has cleverly capitalized on the political vacuum created by the inaction of Arab leaders regarding the plight of the Palestinian people, thus raising his own as well as his party’s political rating in advance of the September 12 referendum on constitutional amendments, and next year’s crucial parliamentary elections. It is a pity that Arab leaders have totally abdicated their own responsibility, allowing an outsider to claim the mantle of Arab leadership!

Prior to Prime Minister Erdogan’s scheduled visit to Lebanon next month, where he might receive an undeserved hero’s welcome by some Lebanese, Armenians must expose his hypocritical show of solidarity with Palestinians, and convince their fellow citizens that he is acting in his own, rather than Lebanon’s, best interest.

Turkey’s New Role in the Geostrategic Landscape of Euro-Muslim Relations

07 April 2011
EUTurkey_160x120.jpg

Turkish flag with EU flag in background

While Turkey increases its economic weight and prominence in energy affairs and solidifies its geostrategic interdependence with Europe, the latter approaches Ankara with a dangerous mistrust, expressed through a new security architecture that seeks to marginalize Turkey’s influence.

Europe's collective imagination about Muslim peoples, rooted in the crusades and centuries of strife, has been built on a foundation of perceived confrontation. More recently, the tragedy of 9/11 and the troubled integration of Muslim immigrants within Europe has renewed this dichotomous mind-set, framing the 'long-bearded Muslim next door' as the new enemy to replace the 'ruthless Russian communist' of the Cold War era.

Nonetheless, a closer look at the last decade of Euro-Muslim relations reveals that cooperation was more common than confrontation. This trend has unfortunately been eclipsed by more negative attention-grabbing events, driven by the sensationalist tendencies of the mass media. While the War on Terror may cast a long shadow over the past decade, the great deal of positive interaction that took place between several Muslim countries and Europe should not be forgotten or ignored.

Geostrategic interaction between Europe and Turkey, colored as it is by occasional conflict and disagreement, is not the manifest expression of a 'clash of civilizations'. Although the relationship is still characterized by a degree of mistrust, suspicions should be curbed and put into perspective: Turkey started its foreign policy reorientation several decades ago. For the sake of a safer and more prosperous Euro-Muslim relationship - Turkey should be more deeply integrated into the European security and energy realms, as well as key regional decision-making processes. It will only be through such a determined, collaborative effort, that the foundations of the Euro-Muslim relationship will continue to rest on solid ground now, and in the future.

I obviously don't know much about 'it all' but this seems to be a collection of difficult relationships that have invested interests in becoming better united. ABUSIVE or otherwise... These countries have the potential to be successful and set a much needed example for 'the rest of us'.

He is a wanker like one MOD called him once.
He writes me PMs that he'll be increasingly online to counter my posts, what an idiot.

images

Yes, and you put your view forward with such mature gentility 1melissa3. :eusa_drool:

Then I am sure the Zionist Jews will jump right in and help the Kurds form their own nation. :cool:

^^ And here's where the Jewish connection moved into this thread.

Forum List

Back