Turkey: Iranian refugee beaten for his faith

Last edited:
Islam, a Religion of peace that advocates murdering any person that converts from Islam to any other religion.

Islam, a Religion of peace that advocates beating senseless any person that you do not kill for converting to some other religion.

Islam,a Religion of peace that advocates the forced conversion of all people to that religion.

I look forward to reading the quotes from the Qur'an that you must have ready to back those statements up.

Islam, a Religion of peace that advocates murdering any person that converts from Islam to any other religion.

Islam, a Religion of peace that advocates beating senseless any person that you do not kill for converting to some other religion.

Islam,a Religion of peace that advocates the forced conversion of all people to that religion.

I look forward to reading the quotes from the Qur'an that you must have ready to back those statements up.

Already done and you ignored them as usual. Not to mention that the Quran is not the cleric demanding just these actions and telling the faithful it is divine instruction. You are a one trick pony that shot your wad a long time ago.

Islam is a religion that allows kalam to marry more than one sheep

Islam is a religion that allows muslims to wipe the shit from their ass with their bare hand.

Islam is a religion that forbids bathing, grooming and personal hygene

Already done and you ignored them as usual.
I believe it's you who generally fails to respond after I expose whatever quote-mining or misrepresentation you've been guilty of in your attempts to demonize Islam. If I failed to respond to something, hit me with a link and I'll do it now.

Not to mention that the Quran is not the cleric demanding just these actions and telling the faithful it is divine instruction.
What?

You are a one trick pony that shot your wad a long time ago.
:lol:

Maybe, but I'd rather be that than a prejudiced ignoramus who clings desperately to hateful misconceptions even when shown to be wrong.

Last edited:

Islam is a religion that allows muslims to wipe the shit from their ass with their bare hand.

You still like me enough to attempt to troll me in spite of all that, so it can't be all bad. :lol:

You still like me enough to attempt to troll me in spite of all that, so it can't be all bad. :lol:

So what I wrote is true?

kalam, nobody can stand muzzyz, you're all stuck in the 10th century, and you all dress in dirty PJs with a diaper on your head. Nice look.

How many Americans are going to be beaten today for their faith or their lack of it?

My point here is that one swallow does not a summer make.

the world would obviously be better off without religion of any kind. At least then we can fight over what really matters, you know like whose baseball, football. basketball or soccer team is better or what beer you drink you know the really important stuff

Such a superficial reading of human nature.

In Brussels they fight over language.

In L.A. over the color of a handkerchief.

Humans are tres creative. We'll find reasons.

TURKEY: IRANIAN REFUGEE BEATEN FOR HIS FAITH
Convert to Christianity loses another job as co-workers learn he’s not Muslim.

ISTANBUL, June 15 (Compass Direct News) – Since Iranian native Nasser Ghorbani fled to Turkey seven years ago, he has been unable to keep a job for more than a year – eventually his co-workers would ask why he didn’t come to the mosque on Fridays, and one way or another they’d learn that he was a convert to Christianity. Soon thereafter he would be gone. Never had anyone gotten violent with him, however, until three weeks ago, when someone at his workplace in Istanbul hit him on the temple so hard he knocked him out. When he came back to his senses, Ghorbani was covered in dirt, and his left eye was swollen shut. It hurt to breathe; his whole body was in pain. He had no idea what had happened. “I’ve always had problems at work in Turkey because I’m a Christian, but never anything like this,” Ghorbani told Compass.

Compass Direct News : TURKEY - IRANIAN REFUGEE BEATEN FOR HIS FAITH

Turkey wanna to EU. Any tought?

The story from the linked article in the first post is very short.
This man is a refugee from Iran in Turkey and faces a threat of eviction back to Iran.

The family is in the process of applying to the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees to re-open their case; their first application was denied three years ago.

According to the UNHCR's most recent Global Report, in Turkey there were 2,100 Iranian refugees and 2,300 asylum-seekers from Iran in 2008. Although there is no data on how many Christian Iranians are living in Turkey, it is estimated that there is an Iranian house church in each of 30 "satellite cities" where the government appoints refugees and asylum seekers to live.

The Ghorbanis have three daughters, ages 20, 17 and 2. Ghorbani said he and his family would be in danger if they were returned to Iran.

"As a Christian I can't return to Iran, or I risk losing my life," Ghorbani said. "If they catch me, because I was a lieutenant they will directly hang me."
Iranian Refugee in Turkey Beaten for His Faith | Global Terrorism

Also he did not report these "beatings" to police. He reported to media. Maybe for making attention for his case, who knows? If you are really beaten, and do not rely on police/court, which everyone has the right to, you make not the best out of your possibilities.

And for the media reporting about him loosing his job, he could have applied to courts as Turkish labor law prohibits discrimination on grounds of sex, religion and race.
ec.europa.eu/employment_social/speeches/2004/lp111004_en.pdf

So, who the donut is " Iranian native Nasser Ghorbani" ?

Last edited:

I has been established you do not follow any traditional Islam school of thought never the less it is good forthose who question Islam to have a larger base of knowledge to draw from than just your opinion.

(§77) The Qur'ān scholar Muḥammad ibn Aḥmad ibn Muḥammad ibn Juzayy al-Kalbī, the author of (a Qur'ān commentary entitled) Tafsīr al-Tashīl li-‘Ulūm al-Tanzīl, says: “The abrogation of the command to be at peace with the infidels, to forgive them, to be (passively) exposed to them and to endure their insults preceded here the command to fight them. This makes it superfluous to repeat the abrogation of the command to live in peace with the infidels at each Qur'anic passage (where this is relevant). (Such a command to live in peace with them) is found in 114 verses in 54 surahs. This is all abrogated by His word: “Slay the polytheists wherever ye find them” (Qur'ān 9.5) and “Fighting is prescribed for you” (Qur'ān 2.216).

Al-Ḥusayn ibn Faḍl says: “This is the verse of the sword. It abrogates every verse in the Qur'ān in which suffering the insults of the enemy is mentioned.” It is strange indeed that there are those who want to conclude from Qur'ān verses that have been abrogated that fighting and jihād are to be forsworn.

(§78) The Imām Abū ‘Abdallāh Muḥammad Ibn Ḥazm who died in AH 456 says in (his book entitled) Al-Nāsikh wa-’l-Mansūkh (The Abrogating and the Abrogated Passages from the Qur'ān), in the Chapter “On Not Attacking the Infidels”: “In 114 verses in 48 surahs everything is abrogated by the Word of God—Exalted and Majestic He is—: ‘Slay the polytheists wherever ye find them’ (Qur'ān 9.5). We shall discuss this whenever we come across it, if God—Exalted He is—permits.” End of quotation.

(§79) The scholar and Imām Abū al-Qāsim Hibbat Allāh ibn Salāmah says on “Slay the polytheists wherever ye find them”: “The third verse is indeed the third verse, and it is this verse which is the verse which abrogates. But it abrogates 114 verses from the Qur'ān and then the end of it abrogates the beginning of it, because the verse ends with: ‘If they repent and establish the Prayer and pay the Zakāt, then set them free’ (Qur'ān 9.5, end of the verse).” (This quotation is taken from) a book (entitled) Kitāb al-Nāsikh wa-’l-Mansūkh.

For those who are unaware only muslim pay zakat and proform salaah
Tafsir.com Tafsir Ibn Kathir

[al-Tawbah 9:5]

He did not say,“if they pay the jizyah”. The Jews, Christians and Magians are to be asked to enter Islam; if they refuse then they should be asked to pay the jizyah. If they refuse to pay the jizyah then the Muslims must fight them if they are able to do so. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allaah,(2) nor in the Last Day,(3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allaah and His Messenger (Muhammad),(4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islam) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued”

[al-Tawbah 9:29]

And it was proven that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) accepted the jizyah from the Magians, but it was not proven that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) or his companions (may Allaah be pleased with them) accepted the jizyah from anyone except the three groups mentioned above.

The basic principle concerning that is the words of Allaah (interpretation of the meaning):

“And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism, i.e. worshipping others besides Allaah), and the religion (worship) will all be for Allaah Alone [in the whole of the world]”

[al-Anfaal 8:39]

“Then when the Sacred Months (the 1st, 7th, 11th, and 12th months of the Islamic calendar) have passed, then kill the Mushrikoon (see V.2:105) wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush. But if they repent [by rejecting Shirk (polytheism) and accept Islamic Monotheism] and perform As-Salaah (Iqaamat-as-Salaah), and give Zakaah, then leave their way free. Verily, Allaah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful”

[al-Tawbah 9:5]

This verse is known as Ayat al-Sayf (the verse of the sword).

These and similar verses abrogate the verses which say that there is no compulsion to become Muslim.

And Allaah is the Source of strength.

Majmoo’ Fataawa wa Maqaalaat li’l-Shaykh Ibn Baaz, 6/219

Islam Question and Answer - There is no compulsion to accept Islam

Forum List

Back