Turkey could conquer Europe in three days: Newspaper

You are both trolls.
I am not, Jakey. Lilwin is a spamtroll you spams the board with his threads and others´ threads with his endless picture and propaganda shit posts.
Bleipriester is an Assad troll that spams the boards.
Jakey is an ISIS troll that demands Assad´s assassination.
I am an American who knows the Assads and Bleipriesters are no better than ISIS or the fascists.
You are an ISIS troll who admires the leader of ISIS, Obama.

You are both trolls.
I am not, Jakey. Lilwin is a spamtroll you spams the board with his threads and others´ threads with his endless picture and propaganda shit posts.
I am an American who knows the Assads and Bleipriesters are no better than ISIS or the fascists.
You are an Assad stooge, yes.

Europa do not needs be conquered by Erdogan's troops. It has already 10m or more own Turks who can conquer it within hours. For example German 'police' will throw all weapons away and flee immediately, it can only collect traffic speed tickets and investigate insults in neighborhood.In German Duren for example one Turk with son bieted TEN police 'officers'. European 'Armies' are a joke, no one fear them.
The point of no return is already passed, the Future of Europe is Islamic Caliphate.

You are an Assad stooge, yes.
When did you join?

Europa do not needs be conquered by Erdogan's troops. It has already 10m or more own Turks who can conquer it within hours. For example German 'police' will throw all weapons away and flee immediately, it can only collect traffic speed tickets and investigate insults in neighborhood.In German Duren for example one Turk with son bieted TEN police 'officers'. European 'Armies' are a joke, no one fear them.
The point of no return is already passed, the Future of Europe is Islamic Caliphate.

It has already 10m or more own Turks who can conquer it within hours.

LOL!

The Turk capitol would disappear in a blast of flame and massive destruction in moments.

Forum List

Back