Putin's Crimea Bridge vs. Merkel's Berlin Airport; Russian Engineering vs. German one

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
The opening of Merkel's Berlin Airport is 2000 days delayed. It will be surely never open and in some years get demolished.No problem for Merkel who made anything wrong her full chancellorship. Any big polish or portugese construction company would have finish the airport construction already seven years ago if Merkel accepted their bid.Merkel's Airport is nothing else as decline of German Engineering and show how idiotic German politicians are who can perform nothing even in Berlin.

Against that Putin promised impossible: erection of Crimea Bridge within four years. There is no one day delay, anything run excellent. Just for remembrance almost no one in the West believed it would be possible. If for example Crimea Bridge would be erected by German construction companies it start could be postponed around hundred years.

Are Russian Engineers better as their German colleges?It is understandable why Russian Construction Companies win more construction contracts in international bidding now.

The opening of Merkel's Berlin Airport is 2000 days delayed. It will be surely never open and in some years get demolished.No problem for Merkel who made anything wrong her full chancellorship. Any big polish or portugese construction company would have finish the airport construction already seven years ago if Merkel accepted their bid.Merkel's Airport is nothing else as decline of German Engineering and show how idiotic German politicians are who can perform nothing even in Berlin.

Against that Putin promised impossible: erection of Crimea Bridge within four years. There is no one day delay, anything run excellent. Just for remembrance almost no one in the West believed it would be possible. If for example Crimea Bridge would be erected by German construction companies it start could be postponed around hundred years.

Are Russian Engineers better as their German colleges?It is understandable why Russian Construction Companies win more construction contracts in international bidding now.

Priorities really.

Putin is interested in political symbols and makes them his number one priority. Merkel isn't so interested in such symbols.

Who's better off, the Germans or the Russians?

Priorities really.

Putin is interested in political symbols and makes them his number one priority. Merkel isn't so interested in such symbols.

You shall firstly explain what do you understand as 'better off'.
The meaning of video below:

According to Captain America the stupid russian guy makes anything wrong

Putin stole Crimea from Ukraine and now wants to legitimize his illegal annexation by drawing the stolen province closer to Russia. So Putin will spend whatever it takes to build that bridge.

Financially, Berlin is far worse than Greece ever was. Berlin does only generate half of its expenses, the rest comes from the other states and the government. Berlin has Germany´s lowest wages, lowest education and highest unemployment rate.

Financially, Berlin is far worse than Greece ever was. Berlin does only generate half of its expenses, the rest comes from the other states and the government. Berlin has Germany´s lowest wages, lowest education and highest unemployment rate.

why?----got anything on its demographics? Berlin is a city ---not a country

If you think Putin and Russia are so great, why don't you go live there? Putin is our enemy. He is the enemy of all of the West. He cannot be trusted. He is a brutal dictator. He is friends with Iran and with Syria's Assad, a man who has used chemical weapons against the Syrian people and murdered children. Why do you love Putin? What is wrong with you?

Russian engineering, really? Russia is a 3rd world country: Poverty is widespread, living standards are low and typical of a non-developed country; exportation of natural resources fuels much of Russia's economy. Russia is borderline at best on most developed-country metrics. Its per capita GDP is $24,451. Russia is clearly not a developed country.

On the other hand, Germany is a first world country. I know. I've lived there, and I have traveled extensively there.

But, hey, I say, you think everything Russian is so wonderful? Go live there. Have a happy life.

Last edited:
Gee Esmeralda-----are you the old Esmeralda?. I am slightly surprised at your animosity toward POOTIN. He is a BIG TIME supporter of Baathist imperialism

why?----got anything on its demographics? Berlin is a city ---not a country
Berlin is a city and a German federal state. It has almost always been a crap hole - this is why the Führer planned to replace it. During the cold war, it was crappified further: Westberliners were absolved from military service, so all the deniers tried to move there. Only Eastern Berlin, where Western Berlin got its food from, was recognizable as a German city. Although Berlin has Germany´s highest spending per student, it has German´s lowest education - because there is Babylon and they cannot understand each other. You get a fuck for 10 bucks. Faggots fuck their boys in the public.

Sexspiele mitten im Tiergarten

Last edited:
I greatly admire Pres. Putin.

He has proven himself to be an awesome leader and is very popular with the Russian people.

Putin and Trump are much alike; bold leaders who put their country first and care about their citizens. .... :cool:

Gee Esmeralda-----are you the old Esmeralda?. I am slightly surprised at your animosity toward POOTIN. He is a BIG TIME supporter of Baathist imperialism

capt blei-----when did you decide to repudiate the glories of BAATHISM?

I greatly admire Pres. Putin.

He has proven himself to be an awesome leader and is very popular with the Russian people.

Putin and Trump are much alike; bold leaders who put their country first and care about their citizens. .... :cool:
I watch Putin since year 200 and he ALWAYS does what he promises.

BTW, the bridge in Crimea will be finished next year and will be the longest bridge in Europe.

Priorities really.

You shall firstly explain what do you understand as 'better off'.
The meaning of video below:

According to Captain America the stupid russian guy makes anything wrong

By better off, I mean better off in just about every way imaginable. Unless of course you like being fucking wasted drunk.

capt blei-----when did you decide to repudiate the glories of BAATHISM?
What are you babbling about?

I do not babble------I mentioned BAATHISM---when did
baathism begin to sound like "babble" to you?----since nimrod built the tower?
The benefits of Baathism will also become obvious for you one day.

I'll trust German engineering over Russian engineering any day

Forum List

Back