Tucson Shooting Victim Arrested at Town Hall Meeting

Yea, I can see why "You're dead" is considered a threat to kill. When someone can provide concrete proof that any right wing talking head has ever used a similar statement, I would have some reason to agree with their constant whining.

How about "pals around with terrorists"?

That was true. You have a question about it?

Like the past drum palin beater truthmatters?

Well I don't really pay attention to Truth(doesn't)matter

but some on the radical Left have done things like

For example:

This page is still on Facebook

Death threats against Sarah Palin reached an unprecedented level this week.

In recent days, word has spread among conservatives of a Facebook page titled “I hate it when I wake up and Sarah Palin is still alive.” The page features a drawing of Sarah Palin about to shoot herself in the head and several of the members have called for Sarah Palin’s assassination.

I hope the Left has learned a lesson and will stop trying to use such a terrible tragedy for political gain and to generate hate

Many people died, including a child, since the majority of Americans DO NOT believe this tragedy was political, let us hope the radical Left can find some real issues to work on and stop the hate.

Sadly, many on the Left will still use this kind of hate

Just watch...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Now you can see why they are back peddling as fast as they can...

Now that they and the MSM have dumped this bogus argument down and it failed- they want to talk about anything else

I hate it when the left follows in the footsteps of the right.

I just wish she would "refudiate" her treasonous and secessionist husband.
Michelle?

For example:

In recent days, word has spread among conservatives of a Facebook page titled “I hate it when I wake up and Sarah Palin is still alive.” The page features a drawing of Sarah Palin about to shoot herself in the head and several of the members have called for Sarah Palin’s assassination.

I hope the Left has learned a lesson and will stop trying to use such a terrible tragedy for political gain and to generate hate

Many people died, including a child, since the majority of Americans DO NOT believe this tragedy was political, let us hope the radical Left can find some real issues to work on and stop the hate.

Just watch...

Now that they and the MSM have dumped this bogus argument down and it failed- they want to talk about anything else

Michelle?

No, it is linked to Gateway

It's good that he was arrested, if this is true.

Doesn't excuse the vitriol on the right, though.

And that's what they're looking for, justification for Palin, Bachman, Beck, Limbaugh and Malkin.

Like the past drum palin beater truthmatters?

For example:

Just watch...

Then you must have hated it for years..
The radical Left has been doing it for years

:eusa_whistle:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7r5ivupTU&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Such hypocrisy from the Left

I truely believe words matter.

I truely believe the poltical atmosphere added to this horrible event.

I truely believe we can be better.

Did you speak out when it was directed by a whie house offical who said when they hit hit them back twice as hard?
Did you speak out against emanuel who used a kinf and siad certain people should be dead?
the President of the United States. During his 2008 campaign he said in June, “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,”
He kept it up during the recent midterm election with this comment: “If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends . . . .”

And that's what they're looking for, justification for Palin, Bachman, Beck, Limbaugh and Malkin.

RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)
Saul Alinsky, Rules for Radicals

For example:

Just watch...

Iknow he lying you know he's lying his post he makes here shows he lying and most here will agree he's lying. Thing is does rdean know he's lying?

justification? Just what are you trying to say sarah?

If what sarah did or say and it is supposed to have a powerful effect on a person, care to explain why doesn't it have an effect on a kid in Turpan China? surely those powerful words would make anyone any where go on a killing speer.

Did you speak out when it was directed by a whie house offical who said when they hit hit them back twice as hard?
Did you speak out against emanuel who used a kinf and siad certain people should be dead?
the President of the United States. During his 2008 campaign he said in June, “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,”
He kept it up during the recent midterm election with this comment: “If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends . . . .”

Yes I did.

You are a LAIR.

If anyone has promoted the Blame and Divisive Rhetoric around here, it's you.

Iknow he lying you know he's lying his post he makes here shows he lying and most here will agree he's lying. Thing is does rdean know he's lying?

Really the most important thing is

The American people know their ideas on this issue are lies

Which is why you see the main stream Democrats trying to back peddle on this issue and turn into anything else.

Why remind people of all the hate the Left has created and the pathetic attempt to exploit the death of a young girl for a political advantage.

They know, truth that ugly is best forgotten for them

Yes I did.

Yes you just did in this post about emanuel coimment, but you never did before, which makes you a hypocrite.
And I know you are aware of the oither comments yet now you are just speaking out against them. Thats just plain old bullshit. I know and you know it.

Yea, I can see why "You're dead" is considered a threat to kill. When someone can provide concrete proof that any right wing talking head has ever used a similar statement, I would have some reason to agree with their constant whining.

"I'm thinking about killing Michael Moore, and I'm wondering if I could kill him myself, or if I would need to hire somebody to do it. No, I think I could. I think he could be looking me in the eye, you know, and I could just be choking the life out -- is this wrong? I stopped wearing my What Would Jesus -- band -- Do, and I've lost all sense of right and wrong now. I used to be able to say, "Yeah, I'd kill Michael Moore," and then I'd see the little band: What Would Jesus Do? And then I'd realize, "Oh, you wouldn't kill Michael Moore. Or at least you wouldn't choke him to death." And you know, well, I'm not sure." -- Glenn Beck, May 17, 2005

Then you better go arrest the makers of the movie Team America, because they actually depicted Micheal Moore killing himself as a suicide bomber, as well as killing many of Hollywood's liberal elites.

Yes I did.

Yes you just did in this post about emanuel coimment, but you never did before, which makes you a hypocrite.
And I know you are aware of the oither comments yet now you are just speaking out against them. Thats just plain old bullshit. I know and you know it.

I have said on this site that I condem all of the violent speech no matter what side it comes from.

I will say it again if you want.

I condem violent speech on all sides.

Yes I did.

I have said on this site that I condem all of the violent speech no matter what side it comes from.

I will say it again if you want.

I condem violent speech on all sides.

You haven't in the past you have been a defender of the hate speech from the left.

How about dancing?
Like you dancing, when Cheney dies?
Will you actually dance on top of his casket, in front of his family?

BTW

I wonder if Fuller was wearing his “Together We Thrive” T-shirt when he was arrested?

I said I would celebrate.

I still will.

Cheney harmed this country in many ways.

I never said I would harm him or wished him harm.

I said at the end of his natural life if you go look at the thread.

I am not required to mourn anyone but those who I choose to mourn.

There is no implied violence in that.

You logically cannot celebrate death on one hand, while on the other, celebrate life simultaneously.

How about "pals around with terrorists"?

Does the truth bother you that much? Obama was friends with Williams Ayers. Period.

Forum List

Back