Tucson Shooting Victim Arrested at Town Hall Meeting

Well it SEEMS the lefties and their Lamestream media got what they wanted.

the spin all week about how the shooting was Palins, the Republicans, the Tea Party, etc etc.

good work it seems you SUCCEEDED..
you all better hope Nobody else gets killed, it will be BLOOD ON your hands.

All they got was a really bad PR problem. They are desperate really that's why they're so pathetically begging the Republicans to sit with them. I'm not impressed.

Ok I just looked this up and I condem rahm for using violent imagery against an rival.

I wish all sides would stop using the violent imagery especailly when the comments are designed for public release.

Even in private they should not talk about opponents this way.

The only way we can change how we discuss our policy differances is to forgive the past and move into the future.

Will you join in in pointing out and condeming all such talk from anyone in the political sphere right when it happens and not waiting 20 years to bring them up?

Ok I just looked this up and I condem rahm for using violent imagery against an rival.

I wish all sides would stop using the violent imagery especailly when the comments are designed for public release.

The only way we can change how we discuss our policy differances is to forgive the past and move into the future.

Will you join in in pointing out and condeming all such talk from anyone in the political sphere right when it happens and not waiting 20 years to bring them up?

Well good for you, but it happens on the left but it's never mentioned when it does.

good grief, you and this "violent imagery" crap.
You would have to BAN everything.

I hear you

This whole reaction by the Left and the MSM over the last few days has been of the "tin-foil" hat variety.

In connection with the their "Palin Derangement Syndrome"
this has really brought out the "loonies' and the worst from the Left, as evidenced even by their postings.

Even liberal NYT's columnist blasts Left for “witch hunt” after Tucson shooting
It’s not Ross Douthat or David Brooks, either, but Charles Blow — the same writer who once called black Tea Party activists a “political minstrel show.” Blow admits that the temptation to lay the blame for the shootings in Tucson on the Right was strong, but that in doing so, and in insisting on sticking with the attacks after all the evidence showed that the shooter was an apolitical lunatic, the Left have adopted an “any means necessary” approach that will destroy their credibility

When you get down to it, this has been the lame argument by the Left and the MSM for the last few days.

The US majority is not buying it and even some on the Left are starting to pull away from their loony, radical members on the Left.

You see some of the more rational Left here, trying to move the "goal posts"; change the subject matter or back peddle to a different issue-
because they know it's a losing line of argument and makes them look nutty.

One has to wonder how many of these fringe Leftists are "911 Truthers" as well ?

The US would be better served by being reminded of the hate that the Left and the MSM has created over this tragic event.

Of course the Left wants to "talk" about anything else now

i never talked of banning anything.

Im talking of an civil agreement from all sides to STOP using violent imagery in our political speech.

If enough of us ban together and condem all sides public comments that are twinged with violence we can effect the discourse that our kids hear us framing the issues with.

It is really about who we want to be as Americans.

I think the American people are capable of better discourse.

I hear you

This whole reaction by the Left and the MSM over the last few days has been of the "tin-foil" hat variety.

this has really brought out the "loonies' and the worst from the Left, as evidenced even by their postings.

It’s not Ross Douthat or David Brooks, either, but Charles Blow — the same writer who once called black Tea Party activists a “political minstrel show.” Blow admits that the temptation to lay the blame for the shootings in Tucson on the Right was strong, but that in doing so, and in insisting on sticking with the attacks after all the evidence showed that the shooter was an apolitical lunatic, the Left have adopted an “any means necessary” approach that will destroy their credibility

When you get down to it, this has been the lame argument by the Left and the MSM for the last few days.

The US majority is not buying it and even some on the Left are starting to pull away from their loony, radical members on the Left.

You see some of the more rational Left here, trying to move the "goal posts"; change the subject matter or back peddle to a different issue-

One has to wonder how many of these fringe Leftists are "911 Truthers" as well ?

The US would be better served by being reminded of the hate that the Left and the MSM has created over this tragic event.

Like the past drum palin beater truthmatters?

I truely believe words matter.

I truely believe the poltical atmosphere added to this horrible event.

I truely believe we can be better.

I hear you

Well I don't really pay attention to Truth(doesn't)matter

but some on the radical Left have done things like

For example:

This page is still on Facebook

Death threats against Sarah Palin reached an unprecedented level this week.

In recent days, word has spread among conservatives of a Facebook page titled “I hate it when I wake up and Sarah Palin is still alive.” The page features a drawing of Sarah Palin about to shoot herself in the head and several of the members have called for Sarah Palin’s assassination.

I hope the Left has learned a lesson and will stop trying to use such a terrible tragedy for political gain and to generate hate

Many people died, including a child, since the majority of Americans DO NOT believe this tragedy was political, let us hope the radical Left can find some real issues to work on and stop the hate.

Sadly, many on the Left will still use this kind of hate

Just watch...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Now you can see why they are back peddling as fast as they can...

Now that they and the MSM have dumped this bogus argument down and it failed- they want to talk about anything else

Last edited:
So there can be no coming together ever in your minds?

Is civility a lost cause?

How about dancing?
Like you dancing, when Cheney dies?
Will you actually dance on top of his casket, in front of his family?

BTW

I wonder if Fuller was wearing his “Together We Thrive” T-shirt when he was arrested?

Last edited:
Yea, I can see why "You're dead" is considered a threat to kill. When someone can provide concrete proof that any right wing talking head has ever used a similar statement, I would have some reason to agree with their constant whining.

How about "pals around with terrorists"?

The irony.

Political free speech doesn't need justification .

It's part of a free country.

I hear you

Well I don't really pay attention to Truth(doesn't)matter

but some on the radical Left have done things like

For example:

This page is still on Facebook

Death threats against Sarah Palin reached an unprecedented level this week.

In recent days, word has spread among conservatives of a Facebook page titled “I hate it when I wake up and Sarah Palin is still alive.” The page features a drawing of Sarah Palin about to shoot herself in the head and several of the members have called for Sarah Palin’s assassination.

I hope the Left has learned a lesson and will stop trying to use such a terrible tragedy for political gain and to generate hate

Many people died, including a child, since the majority of Americans DO NOT believe this tragedy was political, let us hope the radical Left can find some real issues to work on and stop the hate.

Sadly, many on the Left will still use this kind of hate

Just watch...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Now you can see why they are back peddling as fast as they can...

Now that they and the MSM have dumped this bogus argument down and it failed- they want to talk about anything else

I hate it when the left follows in the footsteps of the right.

I just wish she would "refudiate" her treasonous and secessionist husband.

How about dancing?
Like you dancing, when Cheney dies?
Will you actually dance on top of his casket, in front of his family?

BTW

I wonder if Fuller was wearing his “Together We Thrive” T-shirt when he was arrested?

I said I would celebrate.

I still will.

Cheney harmed this country in many ways.

I never said I would harm him or wished him harm.

I said at the end of his natural life if you go look at the thread.

I am not required to mourn anyone but those who I choose to mourn.

There is no implied violence in that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back