Tucker Carlson: US Out of Iraq for Good!

MHO the "lid on things" are the drones we have to kill those who need to be killed.
We don't need kids kicking in doors looking for ISIS hiding under beds.
I'm also fine bringing US troops home, then what happens happens, it saves us a lot of wasted money.

No, we don't do that, the Iranians and their Militias did that for us, and we turned a blind eye. Now we are whining because the Iranians are running Iraq...

Not to worry, when Trump retreats from Iraq with his tail between his legs, you'll be rationalizing that, too.

What "retreat" from Iraq? That was Obama, who let ISIS run wild. Trump killed ISIS. In case you forgot how much territory ISIS controlled in 2015 see here:
230px-Near_East_ISIS_controlled_areas-fr.svg.png

Maximum extent of ISIL's territorial control in Syria and Iraq in late 2015.
ISIL territorial claims - Wikipedia

The Iranians didn't do shit in Syria, that was the US and the Kurds that destroyed the ISIS Caliphate.
If Iraq asks us to leave we will, otherwise we won't.
If I were you I'd be more worried that Iran starts more shit and gets thumped.
I don't know if Iran has complete control over its proxies, which could be very bad for Iran.

As many of us have been saying for a long time now, that's not our sand.

I think we've caused enough havoc there, we've wasted enough trillions of dollars there, we've destroyed enough young Americans lives, limbs, minds and families there.

At what point do we decide this planet doesn't belong to us?

I think we've caused enough havoc there, we've wasted enough trillions of dollars there, we've destroyed enough young Americans lives, limbs, minds and families there.

You're viewing the opposition of terrorism as "occupation" or "expansionism".
Colin Powell had a great response to that question:

Colin Powell Quote
When in England at a fairly large conference, Colin Powell was asked by the Archbishop of Canterbury if our plans for Iraq were just an example of empire building by George Bush.

He answered by saying that, “Over the years, the United States has sent many of its fine young men and women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return is enough to bury those that did not return.”

It became very quiet in the room. You could have heard a pin drop.

Colin Powell Quote
When in England at a fairly large conference, Colin Powell was asked by the Archbishop of Canterbury if our plans for Iraq were just an example of empire building by George Bush.

He answered by saying that, “Over the years, the United States has sent many of its fine young men and women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return is enough to bury those that did not return.”

Yes, that's the standard excuse made for any action. The question, of course, is whether an individual action is justified in the big picture.

For some, any excuse is good enough.

Sorry, I have answered your terrorist question. We call Iran a terrorist nation. I have no problem with them being nuclear. It will keep our psychotic war mongers at bay.

Now the truth emerges: how the US fuelled the rise of Isis in Syria and Iraq | Seumas Milne

The people in ISIS are the same people that we have invaded and killed their friends, wives and children.

1. You chikin-shit, refuse to answer the simple "terrorist group" question with a YES or a NO, so thanks for playing. We're done.

2. Copied from your link. Says that the BRITISH, not the US, armed ISIS to oppose Assad. Lying chikin-shit.
"On Monday the trial in London of a Swedish man, Bherlin Gildo, accused of terrorism in Syria, collapsed after it became clear British intelligence had been arming the same rebel groups the defendant was charged with supporting.
The prosecution abandoned the case, apparently to avoid embarrassing the intelligence services. The defence argued that going ahead with the trial would have been an “affront to justice” when there was plenty of evidence the British state was itself providing “extensive support” to the armed Syrian opposition."

3. Lying again, ISIS has NOTHING to do with repelling "invaders" Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant - Wikipedia
"ISIS is a terrorist militant group and a former unrecognised proto-state[88] that follows a fundamentalist, Salafi jihadist doctrine of Sunni Islam.[89][90] ISIL gained global prominence in early 2014 when it drove Iraqi government forces out of key cities in its Western Iraq offensive,[91] followed by its capture of Mosul[92] and the Sinjar massacre.[93]

Do you consider Iran to be a terrorist nation?

As I said, I have NO problem with them becoming nuclear.

I can't answer any further as we do not agree with who are terrorists and who are not. If you want a more specific answer you need and ask a more specific question.

Iran is a "state sponsor of terrorism" so any nukes they develop could be given to "terrorist groups"
Iran and state-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia

If you're okay with Iran having nukes we disagree.
Are you okay with the following "terrorist groups" having nuclear weapons, Yes/No?
Al Qaeda
Hamas
ISIS
Hezbollah

If yes, what do you plan to do about it?
If No, then we disagree and I hope you aren't proven wrong with a big mushroom cloud.

I worry far more about us using one. I'm not going to tell others that they can not do what we so readily do.

If you want to lead by example then great.

OMG you still can't answer a simple fucking question?!
Yea I had the same problem. :)

Colin Powell Quote

Yes, that's the standard excuse made for any action. The question, of course, is whether an individual action is justified in the big picture.

And for some, no excuse is good enough.

Colin Powell Quote

If you have a point to make, or a question to ask spell it out.
Unsubstantiated quips are non-sequiturs.

Colin Powell Quote

I made my point just fine.

Colin Powell Quote

So it looks like the armchair warriors are back.

MHO the "lid on things" are the drones we have to kill those who need to be killed.
We don't need kids kicking in doors looking for ISIS hiding under beds.
I'm also fine bringing US troops home, then what happens happens, it saves us a lot of wasted money.

No, we don't do that, the Iranians and their Militias did that for us, and we turned a blind eye. Now we are whining because the Iranians are running Iraq...

Not to worry, when Trump retreats from Iraq with his tail between his legs, you'll be rationalizing that, too.

If Trump were to do that, which would be the right thing to do, hell, I might even vote for him.

I can say that, because I know Trump ain't going to do the right thing. Hell, he couldn't even get our soldiers fully out of Syria when he said he was going to. Another lie.

I can't stand liars. (Which is why I don't vote for republicans or democrats)

Middle East oil is our oil?

You can't just go taking the resources of other nations. That constitutes a war crime. Even the Pentagon had to go so far as to correct Trump on his claim that he could just go in and take the oil.

If Exxon and BP go in there and make a deal that's one thing. But you can't just go taking resources. And we do typically find that our armed services arenlt fighting for our freedoms, they're fighting for the freedoms of Exxon Mobil and BP. These are military occupations which exist to set the field for economic occupation to follow. That's why we saw our troops guarding Syrian oil fields.

Now the other poster said middle east oil. Are you saying all the oil in the middle east is ours? How so? Exactly what oil are you talking about? There's also oil revenue. Do you think that's all ours, too? How so?

Last edited:

You can't just go taking the resources of other nations. That constitutes a war crime. Even the Pentagon had to go so far as to correct Trump on his claim that he could just go in and take the oil.

If Exxon and BP go in there and make a deal that's one thing. But you can't just go taking resources. And we do typically find that our armed services arenlt fighting for our freedoms, they're fighting for the freedoms of Exxon Mobil and BP. These are military occupations which exist to set the field for economic occupation to follow. That's why we saw our troops guarding Syrian oil fields.

Now the other poster said middle east oil. Are you saying all the oil in the middle east is ours? How so? Exactly what oil are you talking about? There's also oil revenue. Do you think that's all ours, too? How so?

Thank you for being a voice of reason around here. Hopefully lennypartiv will reply to your post. I don't want to misstate his position, but he seems to be saying that if there's an Exxon or Mobil near where I live, that means I own oil in the M.E. :laugh2:

So a multinational corporation, which I think is owned by Rockefeller (a globalist) is the same thing as "us" (our country?) to him. Did I get that right, lenny?

Last edited:

It's funny how often Trump has to be stopped.

"No, we can't just take the oil".

"No we can't target cultural sites"

This is because he is one of those people who have never been told no his entire life. He doesn't understand what it is to not be spoiled and have whatever you want handed to you.

He is one who was born on third base and thinks he can teach others how to get a hit.

He is your typical American imperialist. The Empire can do whatever it wants, in his small mind.

He is your typical American imperialist. The Empire can do whatever it wants, in his small mind.

Forum List

Back