Tucker Carlson rightfully criticizes Nikki Haley for her fanatical support of Israel.

Sorry bout that,

1. The Jewish Priests, put to death Jesus, born of Benjamin, and the ONE, who walked amongst them who they knew not.
2. The Romans actually carried it out, which is the way the Gentiles completed it, they committed this crime of murder, so forever placing this on them as well.
3. So it looked like human kind won, when they murder the Lord, they were getting rid of a Jew, a Jew who did no wrong.
4. The Best Jew, that ever walked the planet at anytime.
5. So Jesus was put to death, and we always think that being put to death is not good, but as it turns out death had no hold on him, and he rose from the dead.
6. He was a Jew, and was born of Benjamin, a tribe of Israel, not of the slave women Hagar, Ishmael, was and the Jews had him sacrificed, and he did die, and his death saved all humanity the one who they looked upon who was pierced.
7. So death of our Lord Jesus, saved us, without his death mankind, has no way to G-D.
8. So in Jesus we live, and with the death of Hagar's tribe, through Ishmael, we see life through peace.
9. The tribe of Ishmael will be stepped on of G-D, one bad people taking out another bad people, and will forever be wiped out, the amenity between these two brothers will be done away with for evermore.
10. This war in Armageddon in the valley outside of the place Jesus was raised, and the first miracle was laid out, the water into wine, fill up the water pots, with water, Jesus says, the fury of his wraft will be supplied with, wine, in which rapidly approaches us now.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Well done Tucker Carlson. He’s talking about the possibility of if American leaders don’t do things right we could be plugged into another great depression with 10 million illegal immigrants in this country.

There’s all sorts of violence and brutality in the world, but you don’t see American politicians talking about doing something about that.

See America wasn’t attacked. Israel was attacked by about 1000 people. That’s it. America needs to back away from supporting Israel. In the Gaza Strip, you’re talking about people with small arms at best. They don’t have access to know high powered weapons. And there’s absolutely no way Israel can lose.

Well done Vivek Ramaswamy for asking how the IDF intel let this attack slip through.

Practically everybody knows that the attacks against Israeli civilians like at the music concert was wrong. And everybody knows that this situation has gone both ways. Innocent and Palestinians and innocent Israelis have died in the last 50 years.

Carlson rightfully criticizes the great majority of politicians here in America. All whom seem to be towing this pro Israel line for really no logical reason. Why are they doing this? Are they getting paid for it? Some of them are talking about attacking Iran even though Iran did not attack us.

The politicians should listen to the American people. We want to fight homelessness and crime right here in America. Do something about the wave of illegal immigrants coming into this country. Do something about the astronomical prices of homes, do something about the astronomical price of gas in this country.

Desantis and Ramaswamy too.

Sorry bout that,

1. So you describe what happened in this story, I will wait for the you, holding your head in shame.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I don't know what "story" you mean, but you have to be living in a fucking lala land to belive all the primitive children stories you've described.

When exactly do you imagine Abraham, who supposedly fathered all the arabs, lived?

Last edited:
I don't know what "story" you mean, but you have to be living in a fucking lala land to belive all the primitive children stories you've described.

When exactly do you imagine Abraham, who supposedly fathered all the arabs, lived?
Sorry bout that,

1. Abraham lived in Israel, the Promise Land, around Jerusalem, where all the trouble we see in Gaza is.
2. He fathered Ishmael before Issac who was born of Sarah when he was Sarah was 100 years old.
2. (A) Issac name was changed to Israel, which the Jews called the Promise Land.
3. You really don't know much do you?
4. I'm helping you in your understanding, listen and learn.
5. You have time to verify this what I'm telling you by reading your Bible, if you have.
6. See if you can verify it.
7. Time is running out for you, might want to speed read it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Abraham lived in Israel, the Promise Land, around Jerusalem, where all the trouble we see in Gaza is.
2. He fathered Ishmael before Issac who was born of Sarah when he was Sarah was 100 years old.
2. (A) Issac name was changed to Israel, which the Jews called the Promise Land.
3. You really don't know much do you?
4. I'm helping you in your understanding, listen and learn.
5. You have time to verify this what I'm telling you by reading your Bible, if you have.
6. See if you can verify it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Do you understand basic English? I'm asking you WHEN did this supposed Abraham, who fathered all arabs, lived?

Read your post, where does it answer that?

Sorry bout that,

1. You don't know?
2. I as sure ain't telling you, I know, but fuck around and find out!!!!😅
3. Maybe google it dumb ass!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Well over 1000 innocent Israeli civilians deliberately murdered--some in the most horrible ways--and hundreds taken hostage, more than two dozen Americans murdered and others taken hostage. Israel is not targeting civilians in any way and has done what it can to tell them to get out of the way. But they are targeting Hamas and intend to demolish them so they can commit no more murder.

If it was your son or daughter over there, do you think the USA should do nothing? Most Americans are backing Israel actually.

Polls said to change up a little bit overtime. And we all know from 2016 when the polls had Clinton winning look what happened there. Nevertheless, you raise good points. If I had children and they were captured, I want the US Navy SEALs to go and try and get them anywhere in the world.

There are American citizens in both Israel and Palestine

Israel has spied on America before think of Jonathan Pollard. Israelis have killed Americans There were the USS liberty and also an American Palestinian Journalist was killed by Israeli forces last year.

Israelis have attacked Palestinian Americans as well. Just by the raw numbers.

Hamas is allowed to exist by Israel that is, perhaps an argument to be made they politically benefit Israel.. And there’s a lot of people in Israel, who are good people. There’s also some bad people in Palestine. This whole thing goes both ways.

Lots of people in Israel are upset with their intelligence agency. And there are conservatives in America like Charlie Kirk someone in the Israeli forces may have given a standdown order and allowed the attack to occur on October 7.

There’s good and bad on both sides. We should work with any good person as Americans.

If Israel chose not to fight against Palestinians, Israel would be destroyed. If Palestinians chose not to fight against Israel, there would be peace!
It’s been shown countless times all throughout the board. There are some Jews in Israel who are criminals. They openly say the Palestinian children should be killed. And even in the 1990s there were Jewish people who launched brutal attacks against innocent in Palestinian children and women. You have settler violence as well against a Palestinians. I provided the links, perhaps dozens of times now.

You know, the difference is a Palestine has no organized military to protect itself. Israel has one of the strongest militaries in the world. And so perhaps a result of all of this is the creation of a criminal group like Hamas

There is so much more to the picture then this false idea that its good guys versus bad guys in this conflict. Nobody can deny there is good and bad on both sides.

No matter anyone's views, the Islamic population in the middle east seems to not like Israel. It has not changed. And this is a problem. Christianity is weakened. Islam is as strong as ever.
keep in mind brother, that Israel and Egypt work together. Donald Trump brought us the Abraham accords. There’s a lot of positive developments there.

Polls said to change up a little bit overtime. And we all know from 2016 when the polls had Clinton winning look what happened there. Nevertheless, you raise good points. If I had children and they were captured, I want the US Navy SEALs to go and try and get them anywhere in the world.

There are American citizens in both Israel and Palestine

Israel has spied on America before think of Jonathan Pollard. Israelis have killed Americans There were the USS liberty and also an American Palestinian Journalist was killed by Israeli forces last year.

Israelis have attacked Palestinian Americans as well. Just by the raw numbers.

Hamas is allowed to exist by Israel that is, perhaps an argument to be made they politically benefit Israel.. And there’s a lot of people in Israel, who are good people. There’s also some bad people in Palestine. This whole thing goes both ways.

Lots of people in Israel are upset with their intelligence agency. And there are conservatives in America like Charlie Kirk someone in the Israeli forces may have given a standdown order and allowed the attack to occur on October 7.

There’s good and bad on both sides. We should work with any good person as Americans.
There are good and bad people among all races, groups, countries, everywhere. If you go by anecdotal incidents spanning decades or even centuries, you can find honor and evil among all depending on what you're looking for.

But Israel was and is willing to leave Palestinians in peace. Hamas, Hezbollah and other branches of the Muslim Brotherhood et al are not willing to leave Israel in peace.

Israel does not have anywhere in its constitution or policy or anywhere else intention to harm any Palestinians or anybody else.

Hamas has in its manifesto the intention to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth.

Israel did not attack the Palestinians.
Hamas did attack the Israelis inflicting as much chaos, destruction, harm, murder upon innocents as it could.

Israel does not target Palestinian people but goes solely after military targets.
Hamas tries to kill as many men, women, and children as it can.

Israel does not rejoice in the death of Palestinians.
Palestinians dance and cheer and celebrate in the streets over deaths of Israelis and Americans, hit, kick and spit on the injured and dead paraded through their streets.

There is no choice for moral people which side is in the wrong and which side is justly defending itself in this conflict.

It’s been shown countless times all throughout the board. There are some Jews in Israel who are criminals. They openly say the Palestinian children should be killed. And even in the 1990s there were Jewish people who launched brutal attacks against innocent in Palestinian children and women. You have settler violence as well against a Palestinians. I provided the links, perhaps dozens of times now.

You know, the difference is a Palestine has no organized military to protect itself. Israel has one of the strongest militaries in the world. And so perhaps a result of all of this is the creation of a criminal group like Hamas

There is so much more to the picture then this false idea that its good guys versus bad guys in this conflict. Nobody can deny there is good and bad on both sides.

Israel encouraged and funded Hamas so they would never have a 2 state solution.

This is Israel's problem not ours.

Do you remember Operation Cast Lead?

Well done Tucker Carlson. He’s talking about the possibility of if American leaders don’t do things right we could be plugged into another great depression with 10 million illegal immigrants in this country.

There’s all sorts of violence and brutality in the world, but you don’t see American politicians talking about doing something about that.

See America wasn’t attacked. Israel was attacked by about 1000 people. That’s it. America needs to back away from supporting Israel. In the Gaza Strip, you’re talking about people with small arms at best. They don’t have access to know high powered weapons. And there’s absolutely no way Israel can lose.

Well done Vivek Ramaswamy for asking how the IDF intel let this attack slip through.

Practically everybody knows that the attacks against Israeli civilians like at the music concert was wrong. And everybody knows that this situation has gone both ways. Innocent and Palestinians and innocent Israelis have died in the last 50 years.

Carlson rightfully criticizes the great majority of politicians here in America. All whom seem to be towing this pro Israel line for really no logical reason. Why are they doing this? Are they getting paid for it? Some of them are talking about attacking Iran even though Iran did not attack us.

The politicians should listen to the American people. We want to fight homelessness and crime right here in America. Do something about the wave of illegal immigrants coming into this country. Do something about the astronomical prices of homes, do something about the astronomical price of gas in this country.

So cowardly sniper you gets to sit behind the bushes and yell 'How about you and she fight"
GIVE YOUR OPINION and quit this proxy stuff. You aren't Tucker Carlson, believe me

And Nikki Haley probably annoys you because she is pro-life. I am not for her, but at least AT LEAST she is principled.
You "seem" to me not to be principled Just cantankerous and loath to actually state an opinion as your opinion

So cowardly sniper you gets to sit behind the bushes and yell 'How about you and she fight"
GIVE YOUR OPINION and quit this proxy stuff. You aren't Tucker Carlson, believe me

And Nikki Haley probably annoys you because she is pro-life. I am not for her, but at least AT LEAST she is principled.
You "seem" to me not to be principled Just cantankerous and loath to actually state an opinion as your opinion
I did not know---Nikki Haley is ---"pro-life" ----ie as in ANTI-ABORTION?.
I have never met a regressive SIKH----but I cannot say I am a SIKH expert

Israel encouraged and funded Hamas so they would never have a 2 state solution.

This is Israel's problem not ours.

Do you remember Operation Cast Lead?
So why did the Palestinians elect Ham-ass and are in total support of Hamas and what it did on Oct. 7, according to the latest polls. What sick people.

So why did the Palestinians elect Ham-ass and are in total support of Hamas and what it did on Oct. 7, according to the latest polls. What sick people.
Roudy PUHLEEEEEZE----be nice and don't ask HUMILIATING QUESTIONS

Freedom Fighters old bean .
And remember the Israelis kindly followed the Stand Down order to let them in and then return after their little shopping spree .

If I did not know better , that has all the signs of a False Flag operation .
Jesus is very proud of you

Forum List

Back