Tucker Carlson: Diversity is Bad -- So How Do We Make America Whiter?

No diversity would mean no more Europeans also.

Let’s not be scared...the truth is we all know that “no diversity” really means no more Brown people. Most of us are wise enough to look around the globe at these brown nations...we know exactly what they have to offer America.
(You’ve been cued...scream RACIST now!)
We knew that before your comment......your side just keeps losing

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
America was built on a diversity of cultures

Carlesons problem is that those cultures are no longer white

NEGATIVE
America was built by WHITE people. Period.

Blacks provided the economy of the South
Chinese built the railroads

Yep, and the guys pushing brooms in the Microsoft warehouses built Microsoft. Bill Gates is simply the front man...haha
Good luck selling that bullshit to sane people.
Microsoft hired many Asian and Indian software engineers
Today, much of their code is written overseas

NEGATIVE

Wrong. Negros hindered the development of the south. And the southern states failed to enjoy the full benefit of the industrial revolution until slavery was abolished. The same phenomena is recorded across the globe.

By the way, Bill Gates couldn't have built Microsoft, he is a lib..and libs can't do anything...and they are yucky too

https://www.gq.com/story/tucker-carlson-white-nationalist-diversity-terrible

By now, we should all know the uproar some folks have had behind Tucker Carlson's diversity rant. I also saw a video where it pretty much highlights the tightrope Tucker is walking and how stunningly similar what he says lines up with what self-declared white supremacists say. However, for now, I will concede that diversity is bad and has always made us weaker as a country, fine. My question is, how do we fix it?

I am sure the first step is to end immigration (Legal included) from countries where people who do not look like we do, speak like we do, and think like we do -- those people would be banned. So which countries look like we do, speak like we do and think like we do?

But to follow Tucker's anti-diversity crusade to its logical conclusion, our country will only be made stronger if we are more culturally/racially homogenous and since he has concluded that those from undesirable countries can't be that, how do we fix it? Meaning, what do we do about the people who came here "legally" from countries that don't look like, speak like or think like we do??? Honest question..

Cut off the welfare; and get rid of PA laws, thus restoring freedom of association. They’ll move to a place with more free handouts; and or their birth rates will decline dramatically.

That'll show those mongrels!!

You asked...

NEGATIVE

Wrong. Negros hindered the development of the south. And the southern states failed to enjoy the full benefit of the industrial revolution until slavery was abolished. The same phenomena is recorded across the globe.
So do you agree that we should deport all blacks out the country so America can finally be great?

N

NEGATIVE

So do you agree that we should deport all blacks out the country so America can finally be great?
Nope.

No diversity would mean no more Europeans also.

Let’s not be scared...the truth is we all know that “no diversity” really means no more Brown people. Most of us are wise enough to look around the globe at these brown nations...we know exactly what they have to offer America.
(You’ve been cued...scream RACIST now!)

Most of us who are truly wise look around the globe and see what whites have done to brown countries.

Whites with psychosis say what you do. (You've been cued.... scream BLACK RACIST now!)

No. It wasn’t. It was built in spite of the diversity. And that diversity was managed...

The industrial revolution was fueled by an influx of millions of immigrants who provided cheap labor
Those millions weren’t negros... They were majority white, and some Asian.

Yes those millions were negros. Asians were excluded from America at that time I believe.

I'd hate to see how the south would of survived without the blacks that came of their free will to work on the plantations and as servants.

NEGATIVE

--------------------------------------------- and it was all managed and planned by the USA Planners who were WHITE Males . Same as Americas White Male Founders from one little tiny area in the 'british isles' RWinger .

And i suppose that the 'chinese' coulda stayed in 'china' and starved RWinger .

NEGATIVE

Not even worthy of a response

And i suppose that the 'chinese' coulda stayed in 'china' and starved RWinger .

No idea what you are babbling about

The issue is the effect of diversity on our nation’s development

https://www.gq.com/story/tucker-carlson-white-nationalist-diversity-terrible

By now, we should all know the uproar some folks have had behind Tucker Carlson's diversity rant. I also saw a video where it pretty much highlights the tightrope Tucker is walking and how stunningly similar what he says lines up with what self-declared white supremacists say. However, for now, I will concede that diversity is bad and has always made us weaker as a country, fine. My question is, how do we fix it?

I am sure the first step is to end immigration (Legal included) from countries where people who do not look like we do, speak like we do, and think like we do -- those people would be banned. So which countries look like we do, speak like we do and think like we do?

But to follow Tucker's anti-diversity crusade to its logical conclusion, our country will only be made stronger if we are more culturally/racially homogenous and since he has concluded that those from undesirable countries can't be that, how do we fix it? Meaning, what do we do about the people who came here "legally" from countries that don't look like, speak like or think like we do??? Honest question..

Nothing you can do. You’ll be replaced eventually.

NEGATIVE

Wrong. Really it's just that simple.

America: Built upon genocide and slavery...

Forum List

Back