Tucker Carlson: Diversity is Bad -- So How Do We Make America Whiter?

i'm simply saying that the 'chinese' coulda stayed in china and starved same as the starving 'patata' eaters in 'ireland' and the RailRoads woulda been built RWinger . Or exclude the chinese and import more 'patata' eaters or the other way around RWinger .

chinese and irish were laborers , they provided manual labor RWinger .

America was built on a diversity of cultures

Carlesons problem is that those cultures are no longer white
No America was not built on a diversity of cultures. That's a myth perpetuated by self-righteous dingbats.

Flushing toilets would go a long way. Send illegals home and build a wall!

th

Aside from cheap labor, how does "diversity" benefit this nation?
It doesn't. Even the "labor savings" are a net loss when coupled with the drain on social services, and the hamstringing of public education...

chinese and irish were laborers , they provided manual labor RWinger .

I don't know what you call slaves if that's not labor. Fuck it. You get the bonehead

th

i'm simply saying that the 'chinese' coulda stayed in china and starved same as the starving 'patata' eaters in 'ireland' and the RailRoads woulda been built RWinger . Or exclude the chinese and import more 'patata' eaters or the other way around RWinger .
Cheap Chinese labor contributed to building our railroads
As did the Irish and blacks

Diversity

Cheap Chinese labor contributed to building our railroads
As did the Irish and blacks

Diversity

Again with the cheap labor. Isnt there anything else good about muh diversity?

The melting pot mantra is demonstrably false,as evidenced by races inclination to self segregate.
Additionally studies have shown that diversity has measurable negative impacts on communities.
Does Ethnic Diversity Have a Negative Effect on Attitudes towards the Community? A Longitudinal Analysis of the Causal Claims within the Ethnic Diversity and Social Cohesion Debate | European Sociological Review | Oxford Academic

"Studies demonstrate a negative association between community ethnic diversity and indicators of social cohesion (especially attitudes towards neighbours and the community), suggesting diversity causes a decline in social cohesion."

Forum List

Back