Tucker Carlson: Diversity is Bad -- So How Do We Make America Whiter?

America was built on a diversity of cultures

Carlesons problem is that those cultures are no longer white

NEGATIVE
America was built by WHITE people. Period.

Blacks provided the economy of the South
Chinese built the railroads
Wrong. Negros hindered the development of the south. And the southern states failed to enjoy the full benefit of the industrial revolution until slavery was abolished. The same phenomena is recorded across the globe.

Wrong. Really it's just that simple.

America: Built upon genocide and slavery...

And caveman would rape their own children and eat eachother…Those were the times. I’m guessing you’re quite glad that slaves helped build this nation since you haven’t been fighting to get home to Africa… Right?

Aside from cheap labor, how does "diversity" benefit this nation?

Are you kidding? Nation was built on diversity...melting pot? You dumb Aryan loser.

Can you site specifics? Modern era, please.
th

Was my question really so difficult to answer?

It was a stupid question. And since you still want an answer

th

i'm simply saying that the 'chinese' coulda stayed in china and starved same as the starving 'patata' eaters in 'ireland' and the RailRoads woulda been built RWinger . Or exclude the chinese and import more 'patata' eaters or the other way around RWinger .
Cheap Chinese labor contributed to building our railroads
As did the Irish and blacks

Diversity

You silly LefTards are always raving about your slaves… So cute

The melting pot mantra is demonstrably false,as evidenced by races inclination to self segregate.
Additionally studies have shown that diversity has measurable negative impacts on communities.
Does Ethnic Diversity Have a Negative Effect on Attitudes towards the Community? A Longitudinal Analysis of the Causal Claims within the Ethnic Diversity and Social Cohesion Debate | European Sociological Review | Oxford Academic

"Studies demonstrate a negative association between community ethnic diversity and indicators of social cohesion (especially attitudes towards neighbours and the community), suggesting diversity causes a decline in social cohesion."

Wrong.

America was built on a diversity of cultures

Carlesons problem is that those cultures are no longer white

NEGATIVE
America was built by WHITE people. Period.

Blacks provided the economy of the South
Chinese built the railroads
Wrong. Negros hindered the development of the south. And the southern states failed to enjoy the full benefit of the industrial revolution until slavery was abolished. The same phenomena is recorded across the globe.

Wrong. Really it's just that simple.

America: Built upon genocide and slavery...

And caveman would rape their own children and eat eachother…Those were the times. I’m guessing you’re quite glad that slaves helped build this nation since you haven’t been fighting to get home to Africa… Right?

I was born here. My family has been in America longer than yours. They were building this nation while your lazy shiftless ancestors were drinking mint julips. So when you go back to Europe, I'll think about going back to Africa. Right?

The melting pot mantra is demonstrably false,as evidenced by races inclination to self segregate.
Additionally studies have shown that diversity has measurable negative impacts on communities.
Does Ethnic Diversity Have a Negative Effect on Attitudes towards the Community? A Longitudinal Analysis of the Causal Claims within the Ethnic Diversity and Social Cohesion Debate | European Sociological Review | Oxford Academic

"Studies demonstrate a negative association between community ethnic diversity and indicators of social cohesion (especially attitudes towards neighbours and the community), suggesting diversity causes a decline in social cohesion."

Tell me what right did WASPS have coming to the Americas?? I will be waiting.

th

If "diversity" is such a great and wonderful thing, then it should be easy to provide examples as to why. Im really curious to hear them.

Aside from Europeans being the first to hit these shores? The right of conquest.

Aside from Europeans being the first to hit these shores? The right of conquest.

And they killed how many Hispanics and Native Americans in their quest and the WASPS brought the Slaves from Africa so they didn't have to work and wait on themselves. By WASPS, I mean Wealthy Anglo Saxon protestants, which W stands for Wealthy and White now. I could never stand to live with your Protestant Evangelicals. I'd puke non stop.

But since they weren't, you need to answer the question.

https://www.gq.com/story/tucker-carlson-white-nationalist-diversity-terrible

By now, we should all know the uproar some folks have had behind Tucker Carlson's diversity rant. I also saw a video where it pretty much highlights the tightrope Tucker is walking and how stunningly similar what he says lines up with what self-declared white supremacists say. However, for now, I will concede that diversity is bad and has always made us weaker as a country, fine. My question is, how do we fix it?

I am sure the first step is to end immigration (Legal included) from countries where people who do not look like we do, speak like we do, and think like we do -- those people would be banned. So which countries look like we do, speak like we do and think like we do?

But to follow Tucker's anti-diversity crusade to its logical conclusion, our country will only be made stronger if we are more culturally/racially homogenous and since he has concluded that those from undesirable countries can't be that, how do we fix it? Meaning, what do we do about the people who came here "legally" from countries that don't look like, speak like or think like we do??? Honest question..

This is a crap interpretation. I watched this segment live. Tucker is asking what actually unifies America - what are our common values and beliefs that enable us to function as a cohesive society.

And they killed how many Hispanics and Native Americans in their quest and the WASPS brought the Slaves from Africa so they didn't have to work and wait on themselves. By WASPS, I mean Wealthy Anglo Saxon protestants, which W stands for Wealthy and White now. I could never stand to live with your Protestant Evangelicals. I'd puke non stop.
I don't think anyone was counting...

Aside from cheap labor, how does "diversity" benefit this nation?

Are you kidding? Nation was built on diversity...melting pot? You dumb Aryan loser.

Can you site specifics? Modern era, please.
th

Was my question really so difficult to answer?

th

Shhhh...adults are talking.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back