TSA sycophants blame public for "National Opt Out Day"

Revere

Rookie
Jan 23, 2010
Watching you in my profile page
Just do what government says and your holiday won't be ruined.

National Opt-Out Day organizer speaks out | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

But their efforts have been met with some harsh criticism. “A horde of paranoid zealots – techno libertarians, Tea Partiers, rabble-rousers, internet activists, and congressional demagogues – has decided to make it even worse,” a recent Slate article protested. “Rather than endure an electronic scan of your body at the security gate, they want you to ‘opt out’ and force the [TSA] to physically inspect you.”

“Ignore these imbeciles. Their plan would clog security lines and ruin your holiday for no good reason,” the writer firmly advised.

Read more: National Opt-Out Day organizer speaks out | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

If the Left ever had any credibility on civil liberties issues they sure lost it here. The American public is incensed over this, rightly so. The administration is clueless about the response and the spokespeople for TSA sound more like Soviet era comissars every day.

And of course if this had happened under Bush they would be proclaiming the end of the Republic.

If it happened under bush you hypocritical loons wouldn't have said boo...

nutters.

Well, you did manage to post something of some kind of substance rather than your typical smarmy comment devoid of meaning.
It was of course wrong, which is par for the course for an ill-educated partisan poseur like you.
New Conservative Group Protests Patriot Act

that's kind of funny coming from the guy who says "you want fries with that?"

as for ill-educated, i try cases, you sell toilets...

i figure i've done better. and no matter how badly you feel about yourself, i know what i am and i know what you are.

freak boy. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
I see two separate lines forming...one for the scanners and one for the pat downs.

The ones that go through the scanners will make their flights.

The others, not so much.

And the airlines will not be obligated to refund the ticket price.

If it happened under bush you hypocritical loons wouldn't have said boo...

nutters.

Well, you did manage to post something of some kind of substance rather than your typical smarmy comment devoid of meaning.
It was of course wrong, which is par for the course for an ill-educated partisan poseur like you.

i figure i've done better. and no matter how badly you feel about yourself, i know what i am and i know what you are.

Still pretending to be some kind of lawyer? Or do you mean you test briefcases at the factory like a gorilla?
Of course you cannot back up your assertion. Of course you ignore the evidence that you are wrong.
We all know what you are: bitter, uneducated, unable to debate on even the simplest terms and so forced to assume the persona of a lawyer.
Sad, really.

I'll quote some of our Conservatives friends here:

"If you're not a terrorist, you've got nothing to worry about"

Please link which conservatives, on this site or anywhere else, has said that. It seems only the Obama Adminsitration and its defenders is using that line.

Please link which conservatives, on this site or anywhere else, has said that. It seems only the Obama Adminsitration and its defenders is using that line.

So I guess you must have been sleeping from 2001-2008, right?

Houston travelers, Sheila Jackson Lee weigh in on airport scan boycott | khou.com | khou.com Local News

Shiela Jackson Lee:
"If you accept your role as a patriot, you will concede and work with those who have likewise accepted their role as a patriot"

:eusa_eh:

Hmmmm.... OK, so I need to allow the gov't to have their agents grab my package and stick their hands down my pants, fondle my kids, and cup my wife supple breasts.... Oh OK!

This is going to get real ugly real fast!

I see two separate lines forming...one for the scanners and one for the pat downs.

The ones that go through the scanners will make their flights.

The others, not so much.

And the airlines will not be obligated to refund the ticket price.

Pat-downs (rub downs) can be a two edged sword. I can see a pervert buying a ticket just to have her private parts fondled. After being felt up, she could step out of line and go get a refund and use the money to go buy another ticket to do it again.:lol:

And also, I can see a homosexual going for the pat down for the same reason, except while the TSA is playing with his cock, the pervert could be squeezing the TSA agent's chest and playing with his ears. Afterall, shouldn't these exercises be reciprocal??

Anyone with a clothes fetish could be hanging out at the airport TSA line. LMAO!

Last edited:

Still pretending to be some kind of lawyer? Or do you mean you test briefcases at the factory like a gorilla?
Of course you cannot back up your assertion. Of course you ignore the evidence that you are wrong.
We all know what you are: bitter, uneducated, unable to debate on even the simplest terms and so forced to assume the persona of a lawyer.
Sad, really.

you can pretend that's true all you want. but i'd still suggest you go back to practicing how to say "you want fries with that?", particularly given you're one of the stupidest posters on the board. you're the poseur who wants people to think you're educated. i think i need to tell you, the fact that you're not educated shows.

but then again, i don't need to prove anything to a loser like you.

but for the record I have NEVER pretended to be anything I'm not.

So get a life and learn something. You're embarrassing yourself.

Last edited:

So I guess you must have been sleeping from 2001-2008, right?

Translation: No, I can't back up what I wrote but it sure sounds like something conservatives would have said..

Sad, really.

you can pretend that's true all you want. but i'd still suggest you go back to practicing how to say "you want fries with that?", particularly given you're one of the stupidest posters on the board. you're the poseur who wants people to think you're educated. i think i need to tell you, the fact that you're not educated shows.

but then again, i don't need to prove anything to a loser like you.

but for the record I have NEVER pretended to be anything I'm not.

So get a life and learn something. You're embarrassing yourself.

I post links to back up what I say and you can't defend what you write and I'm supposed to be the poseur with no education???? :cuckoo:

Just do what government says and your holiday won't be ruined.

National Opt-Out Day organizer speaks out | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

But their efforts have been met with some harsh criticism. “A horde of paranoid zealots – techno libertarians, Tea Partiers, rabble-rousers, internet activists, and congressional demagogues – has decided to make it even worse,” a recent Slate article protested. “Rather than endure an electronic scan of your body at the security gate, they want you to ‘opt out’ and force the [TSA] to physically inspect you.”

“Ignore these imbeciles. Their plan would clog security lines and ruin your holiday for no good reason,” the writer firmly advised.

Read more: National Opt-Out Day organizer speaks out | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

If they do not like the National Opt-Out Day they do not have to fly. Or does that only apply to people who do not like the TSA? I get confused about how progressive logic works.

Some have said that, true. On the other hand you cannot point to a single place where i have ever said anything like that, or where I have defended police misconduct of any type. That makes your attempt to deflect rather pathetic.

Forum List

Back