TSA sycophants blame public for "National Opt Out Day"

If it happened under bush you hypocritical loons wouldn't have said boo...

nutters.

bullshit Jillian. what a hack....

If it happened under Bush, you'd be the one bitching and screaming. My God, are you that forgetfull of the the way you whined about the Patriot Act? Listening to phone conversations???? GASP! I guess you prefer cavity searches. Which explains a few things.

As for the original poster.... "Just do what the government says..." Really???? What if the government told you to strip naked for a good visual confirmation to go with that groping you just got? Would you?

nutters.

If it happened under Bush, you'd be the one bitching and screaming. My God, are you that forgetfull of the the way you whined about the Patriot Act? Listening to phone conversations???? GASP! I guess you prefer cavity searches. Which explains a few things.

As for the original poster.... "Just do what the government says..." Really???? What if the government told you to strip naked for a good visual confirmation to go with that groping you just got? Would you?

Please link to cavity searches being a protocol in the updated pat down regimen.

Thanks.

nutters.

if you actually ever read anything i wrote instead of deciding what i'd believe, you'd know that isn't true.

and they're not doing cavity searches. i have little patience for lies and hysterics like the repeated threads about the TSA...

maybe it's b/c i've seen the results of planes hitting buildings...

but if walking through a scanner keeps me safe, i'm ok with it.

There is another way to look at this. There are problems and there are solutions.

Media Alert: Full Body Scanner Expert Has Answer to Airport Security Anxiety
Millivision's President Offers Insights on Alternative Technology That Would Eliminate Concerns Over Full Body Scanner Radiation Leading to Pat-Down Outcry and Security Boycotts
SOUTH DEERFIELD, MA--(Marketwire - November 19, 2010) - The president of a small Massachusetts-based company has an answer for airport security community leaders struggling with the opposition to full body scanning and the resulting uproar around aggressive pat-downs.
Paul Nicholas is president of Millivision, the developer of a non-radiating full body scanner that can detect threats with none of the health concerns associated with the current generation of airport security systems which depend on x-ray technology.
Millivision full-body scanners do not expose travelers to radiation associated with Backscatter and active millimeter wave systems but can still detect objects that would not be identified by metal detectors.
Millivision uses passive millimeter technology which eliminates the exposure to potential dangerous radiation -- a safety concern that is forcing travelers to consider an equally unpopular option, aggressive pat-downs.
Millivision recently released research data that sheds new light on the public's willingness to accept alternatives to traditional scanners. The survey revealed that 80 percent would be more willing to agree to be scanned if they knew a non-radiating full-body scanner was being used.
Millivision systems also employ privacy controls that address concerns raised by the public over the images generated by traditional scanners. The survey found that 70 percent of respondents would be more willing to submit to scans if privacy-protection features were being used.
Paul Nicholas is available to comment on these and other issues related to the current controversy surrounding the use of full body scanners in airports.
About Millivision:
Millivision Technologies is a privately-held company based in South Deerfield, MA. Millivision products address the needs of many different facets of the security market, including commercial aviation, mass transit, municipal and government facilities, essential infrastructure, and corporate loss prevention. These markets are anticipated to grow rapidly over the coming years. Our patent-protected technology and superior field-tested results provide a significant market advantage over competing companies.

Media Alert: Full Body Scanner Expert Has Answer to Airport Security Anxiety

Great idea. BUt it isn't really about solutions. It is about government control. Let's face it: How much security threat comes from a young couple travelling with their 3 yr old?

If the Left ever had any credibility on civil liberties issues they sure lost it here. The American public is incensed over this, rightly so. The administration is clueless about the response and the spokespeople for TSA sound more like Soviet era comissars every day.

And of course if this had happened under Bush they would be proclaiming the end of the Republic.

If this happened under Bush people like you would be praising it and ridiculing its critics as having forgotten we are in

a post 9/11 world.

nutters.

Under Bush you wack jobs screamed every time he attempted to help make this country safer. From warrentless wiretapping to a myriad of other legislation he tried, the left cried foul. Now with Obama ruling, libs pretend this is just to make us safer.

If the Left ever had any credibility on civil liberties issues they sure lost it here. The American public is incensed over this, rightly so. The administration is clueless about the response and the spokespeople for TSA sound more like Soviet era comissars every day.

And of course if this had happened under Bush they would be proclaiming the end of the Republic.
TSA is shitting their pants. Probably because of all the bitching and moaning by agents who know damned well their lives are going to be every bit if not more miserable than the travelers.
That said TSA is issung spin statements in an attempt to paint any protest in a bad light.
Guess what comrades, it ain't gonna work.
Hell hath no rath like a traveler frisked.

nutters.

Well, you did manage to post something of some kind of substance rather than your typical smarmy comment devoid of meaning.
It was of course wrong, which is par for the course for an ill-educated partisan poseur like you.
New Conservative Group Protests Patriot Act

that's kind of funny coming from the guy who says "you want fries with that?"

as for ill-educated, i try cases, you sell toilets...

i figure i've done better. and no matter how badly you feel about yourself, i know what i am and i know what you are.

freak boy. :cuckoo:

Try cases? What ? In a luggage store?
Why is it you libs feel compelled to give everyone your resume?
If you ar e an attorney, you must be broke. The two attorneys I am acquainted with are too friggin busy to engage in on-line political forums.
Sheesh. If you're an attorney your practice must be in self absorption.

nutters.

Under Bush you wack jobs screamed every time he attempted to help make this country safer. From warrentless wiretapping to a myriad of other legislation he tried, the left cried foul. Now with Obama ruling, libs pretend this is just to make us safer.

The Patriot Act passed the Senate 98 to 1 in 2001, and 89 to 10 when it was renewed in 2006.

i figure i've done better. and no matter how badly you feel about yourself, i know what i am and i know what you are.

Still pretending to be some kind of lawyer? Or do you mean you test briefcases at the factory like a gorilla?
Of course you cannot back up your assertion. Of course you ignore the evidence that you are wrong.
We all know what you are: bitter, uneducated, unable to debate on even the simplest terms and so forced to assume the persona of a lawyer.
Sad, really.

you can pretend that's true all you want. but i'd still suggest you go back to practicing how to say "you want fries with that?", particularly given you're one of the stupidest posters on the board. you're the poseur who wants people to think you're educated. i think i need to tell you, the fact that you're not educated shows.

but then again, i don't need to prove anything to a loser like you.

but for the record I have NEVER pretended to be anything I'm not.

So get a life and learn something. You're embarrassing yourself.

Only room temperature IQ morons use the same line twice.
Listen, I have the recipe for Ice Cubes...ya want it?

Still pretending to be some kind of lawyer? Or do you mean you test briefcases at the factory like a gorilla?
Of course you cannot back up your assertion. Of course you ignore the evidence that you are wrong.
We all know what you are: bitter, uneducated, unable to debate on even the simplest terms and so forced to assume the persona of a lawyer.
Sad, really.

you can pretend that's true all you want. but i'd still suggest you go back to practicing how to say "you want fries with that?", particularly given you're one of the stupidest posters on the board. you're the poseur who wants people to think you're educated. i think i need to tell you, the fact that you're not educated shows.

but then again, i don't need to prove anything to a loser like you.

but for the record I have NEVER pretended to be anything I'm not.

So get a life and learn something. You're embarrassing yourself.

Oh you're pretending all right. You're deluding yourself into believing you can keep up with the subject matter of a debate that involves anything more complex than baking cookies.
Look, jelly, you're a pro at posting angry rhetoric and substance vacant one liner wise cracks. Aside from that, you demonstrate all the qualities of an intellectual vacuum.

Sad, really.
dude, seriously, you do not help your case by attacking her profession
in fact it has been well established that she is exactly what she claims
He did not attack her profession. He attacked her credibility. Which she lacks intensely.
Well established? By whom?

[

Her posts have established her ignorance of basic law. Further she cannot form or frame an argument, relying merely on insults. It is not well established. It is merely repeated as fact. Not the same thing.

I'll think you'll find she insults the ignorant and stupid. On this board, those who happen to fall in that category are by and large conservatives...including you. I have seen her have many convos over differing politics with conservatives who are actually informed...you are not...
So she insults people like you....Got it.

LOL, you people have managed to allow a discussion about a partisan shill derail this thread. There is no partisanship in the humiliation and degradation of American citizens. Humiliation is as bad as any torture. Pretty sad.

Well, you did manage to post something of some kind of substance rather than your typical smarmy comment devoid of meaning.
It was of course wrong, which is par for the course for an ill-educated partisan poseur like you.
New Conservative Group Protests Patriot Act

Try cases? What ? In a luggage store?
Why is it you libs feel compelled to give everyone your resume?
If you ar e an attorney, you must be broke. The two attorneys I am acquainted with are too friggin busy to engage in on-line political forums.
Sheesh. If you're an attorney your practice must be in self absorption.

so much for being polite to rightwingnuts... I should know better. you're a useless group as a whole...

but i love idiots like you. you get your butt kicked... are unable to respond in any intelligent way so lash out mindlessly...

so you're broke? everyone on here is broke? this is why "debating" rightwingnut idiots is like trying to teach pigs to talk... it doesn't work and it annoys the pig.

moron...

oh... and p.s. i do just fine! :thup:

Last edited:
[

Her posts have established her ignorance of basic law. Further she cannot form or frame an argument, relying merely on insults. It is not well established. It is merely repeated as fact. Not the same thing.

I'll think you'll find she insults the ignorant and stupid. On this board, those who happen to fall in that category are by and large conservatives...including you. I have seen her have many convos over differing politics with conservatives who are actually informed...you are not...
So she insults people like you....Got it.

wow... the old loser "i know you are but what am i" argument.

well done! :clap2:

Forum List

Back