TSA sycophants blame public for "National Opt Out Day"

I'll quote some of our Conservatives friends here:

"If you're not a terrorist, you've got nothing to worry about"

Please link which conservatives, on this site or anywhere else, has said that. It seems only the Obama Adminsitration and its defenders is using that line.

Houston travelers, Sheila Jackson Lee weigh in on airport scan boycott | khou.com | khou.com Local News

Shiela Jackson Lee:
"If you accept your role as a patriot, you will concede and work with those who have likewise accepted their role as a patriot"

:eusa_eh:

Hmmmm.... OK, so I need to allow the gov't to have their agents grab my package and stick their hands down my pants, fondle my kids, and cup my wife supple breasts.... Oh OK!

This is going to get real ugly real fast!

Does that mean that if the "patriots" decide that they can arrest you for being black you have to go along?

Well, you did manage to post something of some kind of substance rather than your typical smarmy comment devoid of meaning.
It was of course wrong, which is par for the course for an ill-educated partisan poseur like you.
New Conservative Group Protests Patriot Act

that's kind of funny coming from the guy who says "you want fries with that?"

as for ill-educated, i try cases, you sell toilets...

i figure i've done better. and no matter how badly you feel about yourself, i know what i am and i know what you are.

freak boy. :cuckoo:

Still pretending to be some kind of lawyer? Or do you mean you test briefcases at the factory like a gorilla?
Of course you cannot back up your assertion. Of course you ignore the evidence that you are wrong.
We all know what you are: bitter, uneducated, unable to debate on even the simplest terms and so forced to assume the persona of a lawyer.
Sad, really.
dude, seriously, you do not help your case by attacking her profession
in fact it has been well established that she is exactly what she claims

I'll quote some of our Conservatives friends here:

"If you're not a terrorist, you've got nothing to worry about"

Some have said that, true. On the other hand you cannot point to a single place where i have ever said anything like that, or where I have defended police misconduct of any type. That makes your attempt to deflect rather pathetic.

"Deflect" from what? I don't support these TSA searches either. What exactly am I "deflecting" from?

I'm just calling out hypocrisy - and I'm not accusing you.

that's kind of funny coming from the guy who says "you want fries with that?"

as for ill-educated, i try cases, you sell toilets...

i figure i've done better. and no matter how badly you feel about yourself, i know what i am and i know what you are.

freak boy. :cuckoo:

Still pretending to be some kind of lawyer? Or do you mean you test briefcases at the factory like a gorilla?
Of course you cannot back up your assertion. Of course you ignore the evidence that you are wrong.
We all know what you are: bitter, uneducated, unable to debate on even the simplest terms and so forced to assume the persona of a lawyer.
Sad, really.

Her posts have established her ignorance of basic law. Further she cannot form or frame an argument, relying merely on insults. It is not well established. It is merely repeated as fact. Not the same thing.

Sad, really.

Her posts have established her ignorance of basic law. Further she cannot form or frame an argument, relying merely on insults. It is not well established. It is merely repeated as fact. Not the same thing.

perhaps it's you who can't frame an argument.

poor dear is just ticked off that i knew from his first post he's a pretend rabbi..

freak boy.

poor dear is just ticked off that i knew from his first post he's a pretend rabbi..

freak boy.

No, I do that quite well. That you cannot understand or respond really isn't my problem. They should have taught you this in..you know..Law School.... <wink, nod> Right??

freak boy.

No, I do that quite well. That you cannot understand or respond really isn't my problem. They should have taught you this in..you know..Law School.... <wink, nod> Right??

like i said, loser... you sell toilets, i try cases. if that makes you feel so insecure that you can't cope, that's your problem, not mine.

and, fwiw, the general consensus here except among those even stupider than you is that your posts are pretty useless and that you're a moron.

so go figure.

[

I'll think you'll find she insults the ignorant and stupid. On this board, those who happen to fall in that category are by and large conservatives...including you. I have seen her have many convos over differing politics with conservatives who are actually informed...you are not...

I think Opt Out Day will be a flop.

The vast majority of the folks who travel on the day before Thanksgiving are the infrequent travelers. I don't think they're going to put up with any shenanigans coming from whining frequent fliers who think they are entitled to special treatment, special exemptions and special seating. For the TSA employees, this is just another work day. They're going to pull their eight hour shifts and then go home. I don't think it really matters to them whether or not someone wants to undergo a body scan or pat-down. At the end of the shift, that TSA employee goes home while some passenger has to deal with a lobby full of angry passengers who were delayed in line, possibly missed their flights, because this idiot wanted to take a stand in protest.

I think the airport police are going to spend more time keeping the angry non-protesters from killing those who decide to "opt-out" in protest.

In the end, nothing is more effective than peer pressure. My bet is that those who say they're going to opt-out in protest will end up chickening out.

Sad, really.

you can pretend that's true all you want. but i'd still suggest you go back to practicing how to say "you want fries with that?", particularly given you're one of the stupidest posters on the board. you're the poseur who wants people to think you're educated. i think i need to tell you, the fact that you're not educated shows.

but then again, i don't need to prove anything to a loser like you.

but for the record I have NEVER pretended to be anything I'm not.

So get a life and learn something. You're embarrassing yourself.

I post links to back up what I say and you can't defend what you write and I'm supposed to be the poseur with no education???? :cuckoo:

I may not commonly agree with Jillian Politically, all that often, but she is no Poser. I respect her POV, and so should you.

I think Opt Out Day will be a flop.

The vast majority of the folks who travel on the day before Thanksgiving are the infrequent travelers. I don't think they're going to put up with any shenanigans coming from whining frequent fliers who think they are entitled to special treatment, special exemptions and special seating. For the TSA employees, this is just another work day. They're going to pull their eight hour shifts and then go home. I don't think it really matters to them whether or not someone wants to undergo a body scan or pat-down. At the end of the shift, that TSA employee goes home while some passenger has to deal with a lobby full of angry passengers who were delayed in line, possibly missed their flights, because this idiot wanted to take a stand in protest.

I think the airport police are going to spend more time keeping the angry non-protesters from killing those who decide to "opt-out" in protest.

In the end, nothing is more effective than peer pressure. My bet is that those who say they're going to opt-out in protest will end up chickening out.

Probably, but the TSA will search rules will change for political reasons, because they only reason they are what they are is out of political reasons.

you can pretend that's true all you want. but i'd still suggest you go back to practicing how to say "you want fries with that?", particularly given you're one of the stupidest posters on the board. you're the poseur who wants people to think you're educated. i think i need to tell you, the fact that you're not educated shows.

but then again, i don't need to prove anything to a loser like you.

but for the record I have NEVER pretended to be anything I'm not.

So get a life and learn something. You're embarrassing yourself.

I post links to back up what I say and you can't defend what you write and I'm supposed to be the poseur with no education???? :cuckoo:

I may not commonly agree with Jillian Politically, all that often, but she is no Poser. I respect her POV, and so should you.

"Respect" is too strong a word for someone who is usually wrong, and probably knows it.

Forum List

Back