TSA Now Putting Hands Down Fliers’ Pants

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
The government is going to keep becoming more and more invasive until we force them to stop. As more and more people start pushing back the government keeps ramping it up. The DHS is no different than a tyrannical government trying to smack down a rebellion.

The TSA’s invasive new screening measures include officers literally putting their hands down people’s pants if they are wearing baggy clothing in a shocking new elevation of groping procedures that have stoked a nationwide revolt against privacy-busting airport security measures.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR5FUzPDhb8[/ame]

Just line up the ignorant cattle for their public humiliation. They really should fire the TSA and Homeland Security Directors immediately. They are clearly shockingly lost. Who wants to fly at this point? How much public humiliation are the American People willing to take? You're all Terrorists now. How does that make you feel? :(

The government is going to keep becoming more and more invasive until we force them to stop. As more and more people start pushing back the government keeps ramping it up. The DHS is no different than a tyrannical government trying to smack down a rebellion.

The TSA’s invasive new screening measures include officers literally putting their hands down people’s pants if they are wearing baggy clothing in a shocking new elevation of groping procedures that have stoked a nationwide revolt against privacy-busting airport security measures.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR5FUzPDhb8[/ame]

This is sounding more and more like a Michael Steele sponsored event....

Oh lovely,

Our overloards now have an official program to sexually assault us for the audacity of wishing to go from one place to another.

let you penis make friends with a hamster. Sew a little pocket for him in yer bvd's.

I can't hate on the TSA just yet.

Me neither, they are just doing their job as outlined by superiors.
Trying to keep the fearful safe.

and I am not sure how much is hype and how much is truth.

It's the new wedge issue. Did X President do ALL he could to keep us safe?>

Did X-President cross the line of Freedom vs. Safety?>

I haven't gone through this yet, philosophically myself, but I don't feel too hassled at the Air-Port just yet and in return for not feeling personally hassled, I've been safe. So I have to think on this in regard to us as a whole, the limits of shit like this, etc etc.

In other words, my panties aren't wet yet.

a little well placed ketsup will be a mind blowing event. they wanna get in yer drawers make it a night to remember.

I think they are just hoping to get tips

tip-jar2.jpg

It seems that in the last few weeks we have just seen a barrage lf " I can top the last story about the TSA" bullshit. A few isolated cases that have no doubt been dramatized to the point where they are no longer based in reality.

Forum List

Back