TSA Now Putting Hands Down Fliers’ Pants

It seems that in the last few weeks we have just seen a barrage lf " I can top the last story about the TSA" bullshit. A few isolated cases that have no doubt been dramatized to the point where they are no longer based in reality.

Most likely.

It seems that in the last few weeks we have just seen a barrage lf " I can top the last story about the TSA" bullshit. A few isolated cases that have no doubt been dramatized to the point where they are no longer based in reality.

You're right. The body scanners aren't real. They aren't really there. Nobody is being forced to go through them and then subjected to an intrusive search if they object.

You're right. The body scanners aren't real. They aren't really there. Nobody is being forced to go through them and then subjected to an intrusive search if they object.

Oh, the boogie man of body scanners.......... give me a fucking break. Don't want to go through the scanners, don't fucking fly, it's that simple. You are not entitled to fly without going through scanners. Contrary to what some of you believe you don't get to claim something is a right and wham bam it is in fact a right.

why are the dems so quick to defend this, yet so quick to jump all over FISA
Why would you believe something posted on infowars.com?

Because as I already said, the two video clips are real. The news report is real and the radio audio is real. Who posted them on the Internet is irrelevant regardless of how nutty the people at infowars.com can be. They didn't fabricate the news reports.

Americans are fucking pussies either way. Cry if a President doesn't supposedly make us safer. Cry if a President does. It's all a bunch of horseshit posturing.

Just shut up and quit yer bitchin. It's all about the "Audacity of Grope" now. So just take your humiliation and like it! I'm Big Brother and i approve this message.

Just shut up and quit yer bitchin. It's all about the "Audacity of Grope" now. So just take your humiliation and like it! I'm Big Brother and i approve this message.

You're an idiot and you already posted this same fucking shit several times.

I can't hate on the TSA just yet.

Me neither, they are just doing their job as outlined by superiors.
Trying to keep the fearful safe.

and I am not sure how much is hype and how much is truth.

It's the new wedge issue. Did X President do ALL he could to keep us safe?>

Did X-President cross the line of Freedom vs. Safety?>

I haven't gone through this yet, philosophically myself, but I don't feel too hassled at the Air-Port just yet and in return for not feeling personally hassled, I've been safe. So I have to think on this in regard to us as a whole, the limits of shit like this, etc etc.

In other words, my panties aren't wet yet.

Knee jerks got us into this and I think more thought ought to be applied at this stage.
Again, more of the same is no answer.

Oh, the boogie man of body scanners.......... give me a fucking break. Don't want to go through the scanners, don't fucking fly, it's that simple. You are not entitled to fly without going through scanners. Contrary to what some of you believe you don't get to claim something is a right and wham bam it is in fact a right.

No dude. There are no scanners. You're absolutely right. None of this is happening. You said so. It's a big conspiracy.

Here is an idea too. Since you're the one too chicken shit to fly somewhere without being stripped search by a machine and having some stranger feel you up (perhaps you like that sort of thing), how about you don't fucking fly instead and let the rest of us who aren't wetting our pants fly in peace. You are not entitled to fly by stepping on my civil liberties. Contrary to what some of you believe you don't get to claim humiliating and molesting people for buying a plane ticket is a government right and wham bam it is in fact a right.

You're no better than a Nazi sympathizer in Germany 1938.

Americans are fucking pussies either way. Cry if a President doesn't supposedly make us safer. Cry if a President does. It's all a bunch of horseshit posturing.

That is exactly what TSA is, posturing and theater. None of this bullshit is making anybody safe.

It's an Invasion of Privacy if they go to your house and watch you fucking jerk-off, not if you VOLUNTARILY, pay, for a SERVICE, and a Safety measure is to check you thoroughly for Dangerous Devices that could Hurt the Company's Assetts and other people.

I guess the Government can do anything now. Anybody remember the Constitution? The Government should not be allowed to force any humiliation it wants to in the name of protecting the People. Oh well,it looks like the ignorant sheep will line up and take any humiliation the Government forces on them. You do get the Government you choose i guess. You're all Terrorists now. What a country.

Forum List

Back