TSA Now Putting Hands Down Fliers’ Pants

Obama has had nearly two years to get rid of TSA and DHS if he didn't wish them to exist.

He hasn't.

That says something.

LOL!

69l3t4.jpg

I would like for the uber-libs who love to blame all things Booooooosssssssshhhhhhhhh for all the vils of the universe to review the legislation that created the TSA and the DHS. Please find the relevant section in which groping 3 year olds and feeling-up nuns was ever a part of that legislation.

It takes an ADMINISTRATIVE determination to make such moronic choices. And it's happening NOW.

Ergo, some people might conclude that President Obama's Administration has at least a little bit of responsibility here.

I could care less in general if a Nun gets Searched.

Now what proof does security have that someone dressed as a nun is a genuine nun anyway?
Do we have a nun fly list?

I would like for the uber-libs who love to blame all things Booooooosssssssshhhhhhhhh for all the vils of the universe to review the legislation that created the TSA and the DHS. Please find the relevant section in which groping 3 year olds and feeling-up nuns was ever a part of that legislation.

It takes an ADMINISTRATIVE determination to make such moronic choices. And it's happening NOW.

Ergo, some people might conclude that President Obama's Administration has at least a little bit of responsibility here.

Now what proof does security have that someone dressed as a nun is a genuine nun anyway?

Right.

Maybe this year's perfect Christmas gift for the frequent traveler.

Womens Nuns Habit Costume Catholic Religious Nun Outfit - eBay (item 350414168908 end time Nov-22-10 15:16:07 PST)

Habit is a good friend of mine, ass hole.

You are good friends with your nun suit?

umm good for you. moves quickly but quietly away.

I don't know whether or not you're lacking a sense of sarcastic humor, or invoking one yourself, so kudos goes to YOU for your stealth operation here, Sir!:cool:

:) A nun suit is called a habit.

Made a pun sorry if I missed yours back.

You are good friends with your nun suit?

umm good for you. moves quickly but quietly away.

I don't know whether or not you're lacking a sense of sarcastic humor, or invoking one yourself, so kudos goes to YOU for your stealth operation here, Sir!:cool:

:) A nun suit is called a habit.

Made a pun sorry if I missed yours back.

ahaha, I didn't know that it was called a Habit.

I have face-fucked a Nun, though! :lol:

Part 1:

It is standard search procedure in most (all?) prisons in the U.S. to have inmates bend over and spread their buttocks to enable a guard to look into their anus. The reason given for this rather extreme measure is inmates have been known to conceal such things as weapons and large amounts of drugs in their rectums. The article I read contained photographs of some of the items supposedly found in inmates rectums. One was a quarter pound of marijuana tightly rolled into a cylindrical shape the size of an average banana.

Part 2:

All it takes to bring down a pressurized airliner is a large hole in the fuselage (passenger compartment). There are several explosive materials which in amount much less than that are eminently capable of blowing a very large hole in the wall of a plane.

Part 3:

Think the hand down the pants is bad?

Part 1:

It is standard search procedure in most (all?) prisons in the U.S. to have inmates bend over and spread their buttocks to enable a guard to look into their anus. The reason given for this rather extreme measure is inmates have been known to conceal such things as weapons and large amounts of drugs in their rectums. The article I read contained photographs of some of the items supposedly found in inmates rectums. One was a quarter pound of marijuana tightly rolled into a cylindrical shape the size of an average banana.

Part 2:

All it takes to bring down a pressurized airliner is a large hole in the fuselage (passenger compartment). There are several explosive materials which in amount much less than that are eminently capable of blowing a very large hole in the wall of a plane.

Part 3:

Think the hand down the pants is bad?

Reality isn't fun for most people, they want something to Bitch about until another Plane comes down.

I am not inclined to provide any explanations to rude little men who are obviously overcompensating for serious short cummings.

Forum List

Back