TSA check point Charlie on Tennessee highways

He has a pretty good track record of stopping terrorist attacks.

Umm because the republican controlled TN govt wants them to do it?

how many times must I have to repeat myself? I don't give a god damn about any political affilation. these bastards need to be removed.

So that is why you blamed it on Obama?

good night.

I said on page two or three I am blaming obama because he is the President that allowed this to happen or didn't you read that earlier?

Since when did the government start a new program in one place and not do it somewhere else?

You do know that each state has it's own laws and programs, right?

There are hundreds of state programs here in California that no other state has. Massachusetts has RomneyCare. Vermont has single-payer healthcare. In Florida, it's illegal to walk an Aligator on a leash in a public park. I don't see all the other states clambering to start those programs.

You're trying to justify it because we have a democrat president.

"Justify it"?

That's hilarious.

Tennessee is so afraid of terrorists that the state asked the TSA to set up check points, and you have in this thread, simultaneously claimed that you hate both parties and weren't being partisan, but placed the blame on the President, who has nothing to do with this situation.

And I'm neither a Democrat nor an Obama supporter.

how many times must I have to repeat myself? I don't give a god damn about any political affilation. these bastards need to be removed.

good night.

I said on page two or three I am blaming obama because he is the President that allowed this to happen or didn't you read that earlier?

"Allowed it to happen"?

What happened to State's Rights? Why shouldn't the State of Tennessee have the right to treat it's citizens as inmates, if that's what their government decided?

good night.

"Allowed it to happen"?

What happened to State's Rights? Why shouldn't the State of Tennessee have the right to treat it's citizens as inmates, if that's what their government decided?
How is this a states right issue? This is an intursion of the federal government.

We had the same sort of checkpoint setup in northern New Hampshire in the summer of 2010. Federal and state law enforcement had set up a very impressive "checkpoint" that included an assortment of weaponry and dogs, and EVERYBODY going southbound on Interstate 93 got stopped.

I never heard what the whole thing was about, but now I think I know.

"Allowed it to happen"?

How is this a states right issue? This is an intursion of the federal government.

It's not called "intrusion" when you're "invited". This isn't a federal program, it's a state program.

no point in arguing with bigreb. he has the same amount of brain cells as a virgin* has an std.

Last edited:
We had the same sort of checkpoint setup in northern New Hampshire in the summer of 2010. Federal and state law enforcement had set up a very impressive "checkpoint" that included an assortment of weaponry and dogs, and EVERYBODY going southbound on Interstate 93 got stopped.

You had TSA doing check points?

Court Rules D.C. Checkpoints Are Unconstitutional

The following press release was just sent out explaining the details and political importance of the checkpoints case:

In an unanimous and strongly worded ruling, a three judge panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit has declared the District of Columbia’s so-called Neighborhood Safety Zone checkpoint program to be unconstitutional, reversing a lower court ruling in favor of the municipality.
Partnership for Civil Justice Fund - Court Rules D.C. Checkpoints Are Unconstitutional

The following press release was just sent out explaining the details and political importance of the checkpoints case:

In an unanimous and strongly worded ruling, a three judge panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit has declared the District of Columbia’s so-called Neighborhood Safety Zone checkpoint program to be unconstitutional, reversing a lower court ruling in favor of the municipality.
Partnership for Civil Justice Fund - Court Rules D.C. Checkpoints Are Unconstitutional

I wonder if any court in Tennessee is going to agree with that ruling...

You had TSA doing check points?

DHS and New Hampshire State Police.

I hope so.

I hope so.

I wonder why you're so upset, could it be you engage in some illegal activity and worry LE will upset your little activity. What is it you do for a living ...

I hope so.

I wonder why you're so upset, could it be you engage in some illegal activity and worry LE will upset your little activity. What is it you do for a living ...

oh right, to want my rights protected and equates to I am doing something illegal. It's about the constitutional process or didn't you know that?

I hope so.

As weird as it sounds, I think I'm going to come down on bigreb's side here. Not wanting to live in a police state isn't an indicator of criminal activity, and making the argument personal in such an absurd way doesn't seem to serve any purpose.

I hope so.

oh right, to want my rights protected and equates to I am doing something illegal. It's about the constitutional process or didn't you know that?

Some people just don't get that the moment any American loses their rights-we all do. I normally don't agree with you BigReb. But this is absolutely unconstitutional, and anybody who doesn't think so is crazy.

Forum List

Back