TSA check point Charlie on Tennessee highways

Do you actually think that Obama personally recommended or signed off on this?
Do you really want to go in that direction? obama doesn't know about it?

Stop and think before you answer.

Because here's what I am going to say
Obama is not doing his job if he does not know this is happening on American roads.

Obama is not doing his job if he does not know this is happening on American roads.

Where did I say he does not know about it.
I asked if you actually believed he initiated or signed off on this.
The supporters of the partiot act initiated this.

OMG you need a sheeple avatar. he signed off on it the day he took the oath of office.

Why? thats what I keep asking why is the TSA being used to do check points on one of Americas highway.

As I qouted local police depts and state and federal TSA all are doing it.
I expect TN got a big chunk of fed money to do this.

one more time why is TSA doing this? why are they doing check poiunts why is any LEO department doing a check point? Why do you seem to act as if this isn't a big problem?

OMG you need a sheeple avatar. he signed off on it the day he took the oath of office.

he did swear to uphold the laws of the USA. Even laws made by Bush.
Some of you will take my stance on this as defending Obama. On the contrary I am attacking the dumb asses who sang "oh please keep us safe" and supported the patriot act.

McVeigh. Rudoloph. Roeder. Koresh.

So Americans are guilty even before they do something got it.

Didn't say that. You suggested AQ, I simply pointed out terrorists can come in different forms. A car check isn't a dragnet, if LE has intel they have a duty to act.

My suggestion was a joke if you missed the part about me finding a terrorist in my toilet after I use it. Damn you're anal. You mentioned Americans who used terrrist acts as an example, like all Americans are terrorist.

Why? thats what I keep asking why is the TSA being used to do check points on one of Americas highway.

one more time why is TSA doing this? why are they doing check poiunts why is any LEO department doing a check point? Why do you seem to act as if this isn't a big problem?

Your partisan blinders and hatred will not let you see the truth of this situation or my stance on it. Which is I was always against the partiot act and knew how it would turn out.
And when Bush blended it into our law enforcement system it made it almost impossible to strip it back out.
Pitiful.

he did swear to uphold the laws of the USA. Even laws made by Bush.
Some of you will take my stance on this as defending Obama. On the contrary I am attacking the dumb asses who sang "oh please keep us safe" and supported the patriot act.

This is for you and Wry Catcher

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6wPOwJ3rh4&feature=feedu]Lamb Chop Loses It - YouTube[/ame]

Your partisan blinders and hatred will not let you see the truth of this situation or my stance on it. Which is I was always against the partiot act and knew how it would turn out.
And when Bush blended it into our law enforcement system it made it almost impossible to strip it back out.
Pitiful.

My partisan blinders? list up fuck head I would care who's doing this I would still be pissed about it. But your defending obama when he did is a tell all of who you are and what you stand for you aren';t a citizen you are a subject.

Last edited:

Pitiful.

My partisan blinders? list up fuck head I would care who's doing this I would still be pissed about it.

Well blame who is really responsible, the partiot act and those who supported it.

Pitiful.

My partisan blinders? list up fuck head I would care who's doing this I would still be pissed about it.

Well blame who is really responsible, the partiot act and those who supported it.

I'm blaming the one doing it.

Forum List

Back