TSA check point Charlie on Tennessee highways

Why is obama doing this? It took him forever to decide to send 1500 guardsman to Arizona, but he feels the need to put TSA on the highways doing check points.

The Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security on Tuesday partnered with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and several other federal and state agencies for a safety enforcement and awareness operation on Tennessee’s interstates and two metropolitan-area bus stations. They are randomly inspecting vehicles on highways in Tennessee.

TSA Checkpoints Now On TN Highways | Tennessee News Press | Tennessee News Directory | TN Headlines

unfucking believeable.

There is no hope for this country.
I agree read some of the comments one from a supposed us citizen.

I'm blaming the one doing it.

The one? It is the entire system set up under the partiot act by the former administration.
How many changes to the TSA have been made under this administration?

yes the one who is in charge the president.Didn't obama say he was going to repeal the patriot act?

Didn't the 42 TP caucus members who voted to keep and expand it also say that?
Do you really think that the TN govt did not sign off on this?
Isn't it a red government down there?

Why is obama doing this? It took him forever to decide to send 1500 guardsman to Arizona, but he feels the need to put TSA on the highways doing check points.

The Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security on Tuesday partnered with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and several other federal and state agencies for a safety enforcement and awareness operation on Tennessee’s interstates and two metropolitan-area bus stations. They are randomly inspecting vehicles on highways in Tennessee.

TSA Checkpoints Now On TN Highways | Tennessee News Press | Tennessee News Directory | TN Headlines

unfucking believeable.

Take it up with the Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security, it seems to be their idea, not "Obama".

The one? It is the entire system set up under the partiot act by the former administration.
How many changes to the TSA have been made under this administration?

yes the one who is in charge the president.Didn't obama say he was going to repeal the patriot act?

Didn't the 42 TP caucus members who voted to keep and expand it also say that?
Do you really think that the TN govt did not sign off on this?
Isn't it a red government down there?

You don't get it. This has nothing to do with Republican or democrat, I really don't give a shit what party they are in. Maybe one day you will see that there is no difference between republican and democrat. Both want the same thing

Well now you all know what Homeland Security is for: American Citizens.

U.S. citizen seems to think it's just a republican thing. he needs to change his moniker to us subject.

U.S. citizen seems to think it's just a republican thing. he needs to change his moniker to us subject.
"US Slave". Land of the Free? No. Home of the Slave.

Obama campaigning as a "man of peace" then turning into an even bigger warmonger than Bush was a real eye opener for me.

People need to wake up to the fact that both Democrats and Republicans play for the same team.

Obama campaigning as a "man of peace" then turning into an even bigger warmonger than Bush was a real eye opener for me.

People need to wake up to the fact that both Democrats and Republicans play for the same team.

yes they are

unfucking believeable.

Take it up with the Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security, it seems to be their idea, not "Obama".

Why am I not surprised. And why don't you see the problem with this? Lets give up a little biut more liberty to feel safe.

All enemies, Both Foreign and Domestic.

Just saying.

The left thinks that it the people that part is talking about, it's talking more about the government than it's talking about the people.

Or, Another conclusion a rational person could come to is this.

That you were wrong about Bush, and he was doing what needed to be done. Obama Ran as a peacemaker, but once you become president you become privy to all sorts of information he did not have as he was running. Perhaps, A Rational Person, Might conclude that Obama decided once he had all the facts, that Offensive actions truly was needed to defend us from the Threats we face.

Or has it never occurred to you that a Liberal could have been wrong, and once privy to all the information, would be wise enough to reverse themselves and do what is in our best interests, even if it is unpopular and goes against what he said he would do.

All enemies, Both Foreign and Domestic.

Just saying.

The left thinks that it the people that part is talking about, it's talking more about the government than it's talking about the people.

It's an Oath. Our Officials swear to protect and Defend the United States of America against all Enemies Both Foreign and Domestic.

The Problem Liberals have is they don't think a Citizen can be an Enemy. Well, Unless their a right winger of course.

Or, Another conclusion a rational person could come to is this.

That you were wrong about Bush, and he was doing what needed to be done. Obama Ran as a peacemaker, but once you become president you become privy to all sorts of information he did not have as he was running. Perhaps, A Rational Person, Might conclude that Obama decided once he had all the facts, that Offensive actions truly was needed to defend us from the Threats we face.

Or has it never occurred to you that a Liberal could have been wrong, and once privy to all the information, would be wise enough to reverse themselves and do what is in our best interests, even if it is unpopular and goes against what he said he would do.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

i personally think any checkpoints, unless for a specific reason like they are looking for a bank robber that just escaped, are an invasion of privacy, by our gvt.

We don't know what is truly behind these checks though.....it just could be that we are at some elevated alert due to threats of some sort? the yellow, orange, red alert level thingy hasn't been used since president Obama began I don't think? so it's not like we would be made aware of it?

The checks out of the blue seem suspicious....something is going on that we are not being told about in my humble opinion.

unfucking believeable.

Why am I not surprised. And why don't you see the problem with this? Lets give up a little biut more liberty to feel safe.

I don't live in Tennessee, and don't plan on driving through there anytime soon, so actually I don't give a shit about this.

Forum List

Back