try to convince me it was anything other than the official story.

where's the proof of explosive demolitions again? :lol:

wheres the proof of temperatures required to initiate collapse again ????

i got a building on fire. what do you have?

(well, besides the fake video you showed us)

Manuel Garcia, Jr: The Fall of WTC 7
Manuel Garcia a native New Yorker who works as a physicist at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory in California with a PhD Aerospace & Mechanical Engineering, from Princeton His technical interests are generally in fluid flow and energy, specifically in gas dynamics and plasma physics; and his working experience includes measurements on nuclear bomb tests, devising mathematical models of energetic physical effects, and trying to enlarge a union of weapons scientists.

"If the WTC 1 fire was concentrated in 6 stories, with a total volume of 96,480 m^3, then the volume of ironcrete would be 5210 m^3, and its average temperature rise would be 549 C.

If the WTC 2 fire was concentrated in 4 stories, with a total volume of 64,320 m^3, then the volume of ironcrete would be 3473 m^3, and its average temperature rise would be 309 C.

If we assume the oil fire in WTC 7 occurs on the eastern third of the floor space of three floors, then the volume of the oil fire equals that of one floor, which is roughly 15,000 m^3. In this case, the ironcrete volume is 810 m^3, and its temperature rise is 677 C. This estimate assumes all the energy of combustion contained in the fuel oil is released and captured by the structure; clearly, an overestimate.

If we assume that up to half of the combustion energy is lost, because the air is throttled, and because fuel vapors are lost to the atmosphere (as hot, smoky pollution), then we arrive at 768 GJ released within 3 to 7 hours, producing an ironcrete temperature rise of 339 C. Since the flame temperature is about 1100 C (2000 F), we can expect metal supports within continuing fires to heat up by much more than the average amount estimated here."

let me summarize in plain english:

WTC1 was 549C
WTC2 was 309C
WTC7 was 339C

at these temperatures the building's steel would have lost between 25% and 50% of its strength.

conclusion: fires alone were enough to bring down building 7. there is no need for demolition explosives. he also brings up some very good points such as why would anyway wait more than an hour to set off pre-placed explosives when they could simply set them off immediately after the planes hit.

Manuel Garcia, Jr: The Fall of WTC 7
Manuel Garcia a native New Yorker who works as a physicist at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory in California with a PhD Aerospace & Mechanical Engineering, from Princeton His technical interests are generally in fluid flow and energy, specifically in gas dynamics and plasma physics; and his working experience includes measurements on nuclear bomb tests, devising mathematical models of energetic physical effects, and trying to enlarge a union of weapons scientists.

"If the WTC 1 fire was concentrated in 6 stories, with a total volume of 96,480 m^3, then the volume of ironcrete would be 5210 m^3, and its average temperature rise would be 549 C.

If the WTC 2 fire was concentrated in 4 stories, with a total volume of 64,320 m^3, then the volume of ironcrete would be 3473 m^3, and its average temperature rise would be 309 C.

If we assume the oil fire in WTC 7 occurs on the eastern third of the floor space of three floors, then the volume of the oil fire equals that of one floor, which is roughly 15,000 m^3. In this case, the ironcrete volume is 810 m^3, and its temperature rise is 677 C. This estimate assumes all the energy of combustion contained in the fuel oil is released and captured by the structure; clearly, an overestimate.

If we assume that up to half of the combustion energy is lost, because the air is throttled, and because fuel vapors are lost to the atmosphere (as hot, smoky pollution), then we arrive at 768 GJ released within 3 to 7 hours, producing an ironcrete temperature rise of 339 C. Since the flame temperature is about 1100 C (2000 F), we can expect metal supports within continuing fires to heat up by much more than the average amount estimated here."

let me summarize in plain english:

WTC1 was 549C
WTC2 was 309C
WTC7 was 339C

at these temperatures the building's steel would have lost between 25% and 50% of its strength.

conclusion: fires alone were enough to bring down building 7. there is no need for demolition explosives. he also brings up some very good points such as why would anyway wait more than an hour to set off pre-placed explosives when they could simply set them off immediately after the planes hit.

fuck stop being such a moron this is not evidence of the required temperatures estimated for failure for one...and for another it is in direct contradiction to the NIST thermal expansion theory and its assertion oil fires played no role in the collapse...NIST was forced to retract the initial fire weakened the steel theory in the Case of wtc 7 because
there was just no way to fudge the data to make computer models work...and created the new phenomena of thermal expansion collapse.. both collapses of the towers and wtc 7 are primarly attributed to fire but in two very diffrent ways for diffrent reasons

Last edited:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUfiLbXMa64[/ame]

do you people research any of the crap you post here to see what they are talking about?
Mr. Hess arrived at the emergency command center and shortly after that the first collapse of the towers happened. they then make some phone calls and start heading down the steps. they get to about to the 8th floor and the second tower collapses. what your video had him describing is the second tower falling and debris hitting WTC7 with them in it. this is more than 6 hours before WTC7 collapses.

is it your position that explosive demolitions were going off for 6 hours before WTC7 finally collapsed?

check on Mr Hess's whereabouts that day and what time he was where before you post crap like this as proof building 7 was taken down with explosive demolitions. you look like a jackass when you post crap like this and blindly follow what other troofers say. should i even bother to check your other videos?

fuck stop being such a moron this is not evidence of the required temperatures estimated for failure for one...and for another it is in direct contradiction to the NIST thermal expansion theory and its assertion oil fires played no role in the collapse...NIST was forced to retract the initial fire weakened the steel theory in the Case of wtc 7 because
there was just no way to fudge the data to make computer models work...and created the new phenomena of thermal expansion collapse.. both collapses of the towers and wtc 7 are primarly attributed to fire but in two very diffrent ways for diffrent reasons

so now you have two experts saying the building could have collapsed without any explosives.

where's the proof that explosive demolitions were used again?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUfiLbXMa64

do you people research any of the crap you post here to see what they are talking about?
Mr. Hess arrived at the emergency command center and shortly after that the first collapse of the towers happened. they then make some phone calls and start heading down the steps. they get to about to the 8th floor and the second tower collapses. what your video had him describing is the second tower falling and debris hitting WTC7 with them in it. this is more than 6 hours before WTC7 collapses.

is it your position that explosive demolitions were going off for 6 hours before WTC7 finally collapsed?

check on Mr Hess's whereabouts that day and what time he was where before you post crap like this as proof building 7 was taken down with explosive demolitions. you look like a jackass when you post crap like this and blindly follow what other troofers say. should i even bother to check your other videos?

Try again fuzznuts,,

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbbZE7c3a8Q&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUfiLbXMa64

Try again fuzznuts,,

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbbZE7c3a8Q&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

are you a complete fucking jackass or what? your first video was about Mr. Hess.

now you show me a video of Mr. Jennings and say "try again"

first, let me again point out that these people were rescued and OUT OF THE BUILDING by 12:10 to 12:15pm. the building collapsed about 5:20pm. so now matter what the conclusions of this "i heard explosions story" YOU STILL DO NOT SET OFF CONTROLLED DEMOLITIONS FOR HOURS BEFORE TAKING DOWN A BUILDING!!

now let's hear what mr. jennings has to say. keep in mind that both he and mr hess were rescued at about 12:15pm.

"i was trapped in there for several hours. i was trapped in there when building one came down and when building two came down"

he also says "both buildings were still standing" IMMEDIATELY AFTER A VIDEO EDIT. he does NOT say both towers were standing. you have no way of knowing what buildings he was talking about because it was intentionally edited out and the words "both towers were still standing" were shown on the screen.

also the timeline is interupted so now you dont even know WHEN he is talking about. he may have been talking about when he was up on the 23rd floor or when he was on the 8th.

"the explanation i got was that it was the fuel oil tank" then "i'm an old boiler guy" there's a real explosives expert, huh?!! it can't be the fuel tank because i'm an old boiler guy. meanwhile, we have no idea if he even knows what floors the multiple fuel tanks in the buildings are located.

so if he is trapped after the explosions for several hours and was rescued about 12:15pm and was in the OEM shortly after the 9:45 evacuation where would that put him about the time the towers collapsed? probably in the OEM during the first collapse. he was with Hess and Hess reports the electric going out. the electric company reports that the electric went out during the first collapse. the then looked for the stairs and made it down to the 6th floor which would be about the same time as the second tower collapse. he felt it UNDER HIM which would make sense....

oh sorry. i used logic.

i know you people dont like logic. i'll try not to let happen again.

Creative Dreams has done an excellent job of taking the Bush/Obama dupes here to school many times.No matter how extremely well he proves them wrong though and that the government version is b.s people like SFC OLLIE and FIZZ and CORNBOY troll the BIGGEST troll of them all,come back and post absurd crap to try and save face in their posts cause like Terral said,their just here to post the propaganda and lies of the government which you'll find out soon enough the longer you hang around if you havent already.

so where is the EVIDENCE?!!!!

you people keep coming up with absurd theories with little or absolutely NO substance. show me evidence.

There is something being overlooked. When and where has the Bush admin's version been proven true?

Creative Dreams has done an excellent job of taking the Bush/Obama dupes here to school many times.No matter how extremely well he proves them wrong though and that the government version is b.s people like SFC OLLIE and FIZZ and CORNBOY troll the BIGGEST troll of them all,come back and post absurd crap to try and save face in their posts cause like Terral said,their just here to post the propaganda and lies of the government which you'll find out soon enough the longer you hang around if you havent already.

you people keep coming up with absurd theories with little or absolutely NO substance. show me evidence.

There is something being overlooked. When and where has the Bush admin's version been proven true?

NIST, FEMA and other public reports and it is NOT th Bush admin's version, it is simply the truth

NIST, FEMA and other public reports and it is NOT th Bush admin's version, it is simply the truth

One more time. When and where has the bush admin's version been proven true? It wasn't nist and fema who told the world days after 9E it was bin laden and alqaeda. Why is it when those who believe the bush admin are asked for evidence they simply act indignant and pretend they don't have to prove anything?

If anyone claims the bush admin's version is the "truth" they should be prepared to support that claim and the burden of proof is on them. It is not up to others to prove what happened.

One more time. When and where has the bush admin's version been proven true? It wasn't nist and fema who told the world days after 9E it was bin laden and alqaeda. Why is it when those who believe the bush admin are asked for evidence they simply act indignant and pretend they don't have to prove anything?

If anyone claims the bush admin's version is the "truth" they should be prepared to support that claim and the burden of proof is on them. It is not up to others to prove what happened.

al-qeda has admitted they did it numerous times. here are just a few:

Ramzi Bin Al-Ship confessing to the 9/11 attacks
Ramzi Yousef confesses.

Ramzi Bin Al-Ship confessing to the 9/11 attacks
Khalid Sheikh Mohammed confesses

Islam Online- News Section
Bin Laden confesses

Atta's Roommate Outlines 9/11 Plot - CBS News
Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and Ramzi Yousef discuss how they planned the attacks.

Transcript of Osama bin Laden - Worldpress.org
Bin Laden confesses again

Bin Laden: Moussaoui Played No Role in 9/11 - washingtonpost.com
Bin Laden admits to picking the 19 hijackers.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13288953/
Bin Laden tells us who the 20th hijacker was.

Forum List

Back