try to convince me it was anything other than the official story.

why were there fires and explosions reported in wtc 7 before the towers collapsed

because it was burning.
Eots doesnt understand that in an office building there are litterally HUNDREDS of things that can "explode" (or make an explosive sound) in a fire
things like refrigerators, battery backups, transformers, CRT's

but none of those could ever be a source for the sounds he is talking about, it had to be demo explosives in his limited mind

refrigerators and batteries have the explosive power to take out stairwells ????

because it was burning.
Eots doesnt understand that in an office building there are litterally HUNDREDS of things that can "explode" (or make an explosive sound) in a fire

but none of those could ever be a source for the sounds he is talking about, it had to be demo explosives in his limited mind

refrigerators and batteries have the explosive power to take out stairwells ????

If we are talking wtc7 there were also back up diesel generators with several hundred gallons of fuel in several parts of the building. On top of all the other things that can go boom in a fire.

as you can see the claims that the ditch that existed in 1994 is a fake impact crater are completely absurd.

The cute things about truthers, just like with Holocaust deniers, is that no lie ever dies. This claim that the 1994 photos shows the same impact, when it clearly does not, is told over and over again -- truthers never learn from their own lies.

Good job is showing once again, that Terral is a liar. :clap2::clap2:

If we are talking wtc7 there were also back up diesel generators with several hundred gallons of fuel in several parts of the building. On top of all the other things that can go boom in a fire.

that have the explosive power to take out stairwells 8 floors up ?

as you can see the claims that the ditch that existed in 1994 is a fake impact crater are completely absurd.

The cute things about truthers, just like with Holocaust deniers, is that no lie ever dies. This claim that the 1994 photos shows the same impact, when it clearly does not, is told over and over again -- truthers never learn from their own lies.

I wouldn't call them liars. They are sadly misinformed and grossly ignorant of the truth. Unfortunately they refuse to accept any real facts. Even those proven in court. They may be in need of professional help.

take your Holocaust strawman and shove it up your ass where it belongs

Last edited:

take your Holocaust strawman and shove it up your ass where it belongs
he wasnt saying all troofers are also deniers man, chill out
he was saying that like the deniers the truth doesn't matter unless it can be twisted to fit your agenda

Last edited:

I wouldn't call them liars. They are sadly misinformed and grossly ignorant of the truth. Unfortunately they refuse to accept any real facts. Even those proven in court. They may be in need of professional help.

it was proven in court building fires did it ?? I must of missed that part...link please

nowhere there does it say fires caused the collapse of wtc 7...don't pretend
you read that whole thing in less than 15 minutes
:lol:

no need to I have read it before and it is indexed... there is no determination made as the what initiated the collapse of wtc 7

hmmm... the building is on fire. then it collapses.....

nah, it can't be that the fires caused the collapse. that would be too logical. must be secret agent men on a secret mission on secret orders carrying secret explosives. wait, i know. they were ninjas. nobody sees ninjas. it was ninjas carrying the secret explosives into the building. prove it wasnt ninjas!!

i'm waiting for someone to claim the building is still standing!!! :lol:

you read that whole thing in less than 15 minutes
:lol:

no need to I have read it before and it is indexed... there is no determination made as the what initiated the collapse of wtc 7

hmmm... the building is on fire. then it collapses.....

nah, it can't be that the fires caused the collapse. that would be too logical. must be secret agent men on a secret mission on secret orders carrying secret explosives. wait, i know. they were ninjas. nobody sees ninjas. it was ninjas carrying the secret explosives into the building. prove it wasnt ninjas!!

i'm waiting for someone to claim the building is still standing!!! :lol:

there is nothing logical about it.. first time in history..called by NIST an extremely rare event and combination of events with a low probability of occurrence referred to as a new phenomenon a half dozens times in the final press conference

Last edited:
there is nothing logical about it.. first time in history..called by NIST an extremely rare event and combination of events with a low probability of occurrence referred to as a new phenomenon a half dozens times in the final press conference

exactly.

so how does that equal controlled demolition?

there many low probablity events that happened in history.

exactly.

so how does that equal controlled demolition?

there many low probablity events that happened in history.

well actually that's not true if lots of low probability events occurred they would not be low probability moron...and in the case of 9/11 in is one astronomical improbable event after another after another right down to not finding the black boxes but within days finding a terrorist bandanna and passport and john o'neils body

Forum List

Back