try to convince me it was anything other than the official story.

what the idiot fails to mention is that right now,the government is not a government of the people,for the people and by the people like the constitution says it is SUPPOSE to be.right now ,its a government controlled by big corporations as is the media,

actually, i agree with you.

but that is not evidence that explosives were used, that bush was behind it and that al qeda was not.

No its not,never said it was.:cuckoo:however despite what moron Elvis kid tells you,the book by David Ray Griffin DEBUNKING THE 9/11 DEBUNKING an answer to popular mechanics and other defenders of the official conspiracy theory has overwhelming evidence and proof that it WAS.plus I have a link I have posted here too many times to remember with videos that prove it as well.

I would post it for you but you guys never watch them.noboby who accepts the official version ANYWHERE at ANY message board has ever watched the videos and talked about them when I posted the link for them to view them and seeing how your in denial about the towers being brought down by explosives and ignore everybodys posts that proves it,you would do just the same, so no sense in me posting those videos when as we both know,you wont be the first 9/11 apologist to watch them.

getting back to the topic at hand now instead of playing the childish games of trolls elvis and ditzcon and getting into an insult war,you still havent refuted me that explosives brought the towers down fizz.in fact,you dodged many points cause you knew you couldnt.LOl.

sorry. i seem to have not seen your evidence. what is it?

nist ruled out explosives claiming noise levels would of been higher but then claims that not all vertical support were required to fail to achieve this collapse and only 3 of the vertical columns failed to initiate collapse...so how then does nist know that far less explosives were required ? if office fires alone caused the phenomenon (a word used 3 times in the NIST summery) then would not of cutting these same there columns assure the same collapse ?

i hate to bring in logic into the conversation but if you set off a firecracker and listen to the volume and then set off two firecrackers it isnt twice as loud. it doesnt matter how many columns were taken out the volume of the explosions would have been the same.

of course, this doesnt really matter since there were no evidence of controlled demolitions used.

you STILL havent refuted the facts I posted on his thread that prove explosives brought the towers down.:lol:

getting back to the topic at hand now instead of playing the childish games of trolls elvis and ditzcon and getting into an insult war,you still havent refuted me that explosives brought the towers down fizz.in fact,you dodged many points cause you knew you couldnt.LOl.

i posted it many times on terrals thread,you never refuted it.:lol:

what the idiot fails to mention is that right now,the government is not a government of the people,for the people and by the people like the constitution says it is SUPPOSE to be.right now ,its a government controlled by big corporations as is the media,

but that is not evidence that explosives were used, that bush was behind it and that al qeda was not.

No its not,never said it was.:cuckoo:however despite what moron Elvis kid tells you,the book by David Ray Griffin DEBUNKING THE 9/11 DEBUNKING an answer to popular mechanics and other defenders of the official conspiracy theory has overwhelming evidence and proof that it WAS.plus I have a link I have posted here too many times to remember with videos that prove it as well.

I would post it for you but you guys never watch them.noboby who accepts the official version ANYWHERE at ANY message board has ever watched the videos and talked about them when I posted the link for them to view them and seeing how your in denial about the towers being brought down by explosives and ignore everybodys posts that proves it,you would do just the same, so no sense in me posting those videos when as we both know,you wont be the first 9/11 apologist to watch them.

Never posted anything of the sort. David Rey Griffin is a theologian (probably because there was no math required).

PS: Fuck you.

Never posted anything of the sort. David Rey Griffin is a theologian (probably because there was no math required).

hes an idiot of the first order

you cant actually have a debate with troofer morons, what they believe they will still believe in spite of ANY facts that are presented, thus it is a waste of time to actually give them proof
this has been proven numerous times on this and other internet message boards

see you demonstrate how pathetic you are as always.Ditzcon and cornboy troll are the ONLY two posters I have here on ignore because like you,thats the ONLY kind of comments they can comeback with when confronted with evidence they cant refute,is childish insults and name calling like yourself.I dont run into you that often here fortunately, You dont post that much here so i can live with YOUR childish posts,Ditzcon lives here at this site and comes here CONSTANTLY night and day so him I HAVE to put on ignore you idiot.

why don't you respond to Dive, youchickenshit cocksucker?

thanks for demonstratiing proof how stupid you are.you just proved you got reading comprehension problems cause I just gave valid good reasons why I dont and you went and asked the question AFTER i gave my reasons..:lol::lol:priceless.

you have dive on ignore because you cannot refute him or anyone else, you stupid fuckhead.

from what i have seen you only post videos of people claiming to have evidence. that isnt evidence. for instance, someone posted a video claiming to have the sounds of the explosions that brought down WTC7.

guess what? it was a LIE. the video was taken at 10:30 in the morning. WTC7 collapsed at 5:21pm.

so dont just show me unverifiable videos of people making outrageous claims. show me proof. its already proven that twoofers manufacture evidence to support their case.

David L. Griscom, PhD – Research physicist, retired in 2001 from Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) in Washington, DC, after 33 years service. Fellow of the American Physical Society. Fulbright-García Robles Fellow at Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México in Mexico City (1997). Visiting professorships of research at the Universities of Paris and Saint-Etienne, France, and Tokyo Institute of Technology (2000 - 2003). Adjunct Professor of Materials Science and Engineering, University of Arizona (2004 - 2005). Winner of the 1993 N. F. Mott Award sponsored by the Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, the 1995 Otto Schott Award offered by the Carl-Zeiss-Stiftung (Germany), a 1996 Outstanding Graduate School Alumnus Award at Brown University, and the 1997 Sigma Xi Pure Science Award at NRL. Principal author of 109 of his 185 published works, a body of work which is highly cited by his peers. Officially credited with largest number of papers (5) by any author on list of 100 most cited articles authored at NRL between 1973 and 1988.
Personal blog 1/5/07: "David Ray Griffin has web-published a splendid, highly footnoted account of The Destruction of the World Trade Center: Why the Official Account Cannot Be True: This scholarly work, rich in eyewitness accounts, includes 11 separate pieces of evidence that the World Trade Center towers 1, 2 [each 1300+ feet tall, 110 stories], and 7 were brought down by explosives. [Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. Although it was not hit by an airplane, it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than 7 seconds at 5:20 p.m. on 9/11, seven hours after the collapses of the Twin Towers. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.]

... I implore my fellow physicists and engineers who may have the time, expertise, and (ideally) supercomputer access to get to work on the physics of the World Trade Center collapses and publish their findings in refereed journals like, say, the Journal of Applied Physics.

The issue of knowing who was really behind the 9/11 attacks is of paramount importance to the future of our country, because the "official" assumption that it was the work of 19 Arab amateurs (1) does not match the available facts and (2) has led directly to the deplorable Patriot Act, the illegal Iraq war, NSA spying on ordinary Americans, repudiation of the Geneva Conventions, and the repeal of habeas corpus (a fundamental point of law that has been with us since the signing of the Magna Carta in 1215).

Surely these Orwellian consequences of public ignorance constitute more than sufficient motivation for any patriotic American physicist or engineer to join the search for 9/11 Truth!" http://impactglassman

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

i have an idea. rather than posting over and over again the same bullshit and everyone talking in cirlces, why dont the people that have evidence of an inside job post each piece of evidence in it's own thread. that was we can limit our conversation to that one piece of evidence without going around and around in circles.

so feel free to post ONE piece of evidence then everyone can discuss it. sound ok to everyone?

from what i have seen you only post videos of people claiming to have evidence. that isnt evidence. for instance, someone posted a video claiming to have the sounds of the explosions that brought down WTC7.

guess what? it was a LIE. the video was taken at 10:30 in the morning. WTC7 collapsed at 5:21pm.

so dont just show me unverifiable videos of people making outrageous claims. show me proof. its already proven that twoofers manufacture evidence to support their case.

why were there fires and explosions reported in wtc 7 before the towers collapsed

David L. Griscom, PhD – Research physicist, retired in 2001 from Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) in Washington, DC, after 33 years service. Fellow of the American Physical Society. Fulbright-García Robles Fellow at Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México in Mexico City (1997). Visiting professorships of research at the Universities of Paris and Saint-Etienne, France, and Tokyo Institute of Technology (2000 - 2003). Adjunct Professor of Materials Science and Engineering, University of Arizona (2004 - 2005). Winner of the 1993 N. F. Mott Award sponsored by the Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, the 1995 Otto Schott Award offered by the Carl-Zeiss-Stiftung (Germany), a 1996 Outstanding Graduate School Alumnus Award at Brown University, and the 1997 Sigma Xi Pure Science Award at NRL. Principal author of 109 of his 185 published works, a body of work which is highly cited by his peers. Officially credited with largest number of papers (5) by any author on list of 100 most cited articles authored at NRL between 1973 and 1988.
Personal blog 1/5/07: "David Ray Griffin has web-published a splendid, highly footnoted account of The Destruction of the World Trade Center: Why the Official Account Cannot Be True: This scholarly work, rich in eyewitness accounts, includes 11 separate pieces of evidence that the World Trade Center towers 1, 2 [each 1300+ feet tall, 110 stories], and 7 were brought down by explosives. [Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. Although it was not hit by an airplane, it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than 7 seconds at 5:20 p.m. on 9/11, seven hours after the collapses of the Twin Towers. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.]

... I implore my fellow physicists and engineers who may have the time, expertise, and (ideally) supercomputer access to get to work on the physics of the World Trade Center collapses and publish their findings in refereed journals like, say, the Journal of Applied Physics.

The issue of knowing who was really behind the 9/11 attacks is of paramount importance to the future of our country, because the "official" assumption that it was the work of 19 Arab amateurs (1) does not match the available facts and (2) has led directly to the deplorable Patriot Act, the illegal Iraq war, NSA spying on ordinary Americans, repudiation of the Geneva Conventions, and the repeal of habeas corpus (a fundamental point of law that has been with us since the signing of the Magna Carta in 1215).

Surely these Orwellian consequences of public ignorance constitute more than sufficient motivation for any patriotic American physicist or engineer to join the search for 9/11 Truth!" http://impactglassman

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Must piss you off that nobody cares. Kind of funny how nobody sees this supposed mountain of evidence except for idiots like you and fecal or terral or whatever her name is.

Too bad , not so sad.

you=:cuckoo:

why were there fires and explosions reported in wtc 7 before the towers collapsed

because it was burning.
Eots doesnt understand that in an office building there are litterally HUNDREDS of things that can "explode" (or make an explosive sound) in a fire
things like refrigerators, battery backups, transformers, CRT's

but none of those could ever be a source for the sounds he is talking about, it had to be demo explosives in his limited mind

A few questions....

"This scholarly work, rich in eyewitness accounts, includes 11 separate pieces of evidence that the World Trade Center towers 1, 2 [each 1300+ feet tall, 110 stories], and 7 were brought down by explosives."

WHy doesn't anyone point out or explain these 11 "separate pieces of evidence"? Have you not read the book this guy is trying to sell?

And pray tell, who reported fires and explosions in WTC7 before the towers fell?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc1PJq8ESIA&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUfiLbXMa64[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUfiLbXMa64[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwJi0R2jza4[/ame]

Forum List

Back