Try denying this

The Disturbing Truth That Can Only Be Seen Using Google Earth

There's simply no way to deny the reality of these images.

Ya I mean cause the earth has never changed in the millions of years it has been around. Right? Retard.

I'm afraid it is you that is the retard here.

First off, the Earth has "been around for about four and a half billion years, not millions.

Second, natural factors, like orbital changes or massive vulcanism, have driven past changes in climate but those natural factors are not causing the current abrupt warming trend and its consequent climate changes. Scientists have conclusively identified the human caused increase (40% now and still climbing) in atmospheric CO2 levels as being responsible for the rapid warming over the last four decades.

We are killing our planet. Naysayers or not...that is exactly what is happening. Earth is overpopulated...soon, there will be nothing but people...cement, brick, mortar. Nothing green. And the only thing still alive will be bugs and humans.

I hope I am dead before then.

Who cares?

The retards are winning!!! The doomsdayers hit the the shitter well back to 2006 and havent moved the goalposts a single inch since. Everybody and their brother has seen 4 billion of this photo and that photo..........evidently, the only people impressed are the warmist OC's!!!!

Of course, I could be wrong!! But you'd have a better chance winning POWERBALL than seeing climate change legislation pass later this year = the climate crusaders are crashing and burning!!!

Need I post the ENVIRONMENT forum scoreboard to remind people the score here????:D:D:2up:

Who cares?

The retards are winning!!! The doomsdayers hit the the shitter well back to 2006 and havent moved the goalposts a single inch since. Everybody and their brother has seen 4 billion of this photo and that photo..........evidently, the only people impressed are the warmist OC's!!!!

Of course, I could be wrong!! But you'd have a better chance winning POWERBALL than seeing climate change legislation pass later this year = the climate crusaders are crashing and burning!!!

Need I post the ENVIRONMENT forum scoreboard to remind people the score here????:D:D:2up:

off_c_504726.jpg

Who cares?

off_c_504726.jpg

I hear ya dude........sucks to be losing in such epic fashion. I understand the frustration.:up:

Ya I mean cause the earth has never changed in the millions of years it has been around. Right? Retard.

First off, the Earth has "been around for about four and a half billion years, not millions.

Second, natural factors, like orbital changes or massive vulcanism, have driven past changes in climate but those natural factors are not causing the current abrupt warming trend and its consequent climate changes. Scientists have conclusively identified the human caused increase (40% now and still climbing) in atmospheric CO2 levels as being responsible for the rapid warming over the last four decades.

There aren't any millions in billions now? Did mathematics change drastically all of a sudden?

Asinine excuses and insults don't change his point.

And google earth hasn't updated the pic of my house in 7 years, before that it was 10 years old. Seems they started out with old pictures taken by satellites and updating them takes 1 to 3 years on average. SO the claim of it being accurate year by year or even every 3 years is dubious. So spare me the "google earth proof", dumbass...

Last edited:

Orbital changes? What orbital changes are you talking about? Are you just spouting nonsense because you think everyone is as stupid as you?

Orbital changes? What orbital changes are you talking about? Are you just spouting nonsense because you think everyone is as stupid as you?

LMAO.....and he is in perpetual rant mode of calling everybody and their brother "retard"!!!:funnyface::funnyface::lmao:

First off, you have no idea how old the earth so you are in no position to correct anyone.

Second, the earth's climate has not stayed consistent throughout it's existence.

Scientist are a bunch of frauds seeking more research money.

It seems like nonsense to you because you're so extremely ignorant, as well as so very retarded.

Milankovitch cycles
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Milankovitch theory describes the collective effects of changes in the Earth's movements upon its climate, named after Serbian geophysicist and astronomer Milutin Milanković, who worked on it during First World War internment. Milanković mathematically theorized that variations in eccentricity, axial tilt, and precession of the Earth's orbit determined climatic patterns on Earth through orbital forcing.

Forum List

Back