Try denying this

The Disturbing Truth That Can Only Be Seen Using Google Earth

There's simply no way to deny the reality of these images.

Ya I mean cause the earth has never changed in the millions of years it has been around. Right? Retard.

I'm afraid it is you that is the retard here.

First off, the Earth has "been around for about four and a half billion years, not millions.

Second, natural factors, like orbital changes or massive vulcanism, have driven past changes in climate but those natural factors are not causing the current abrupt warming trend and its consequent climate changes. Scientists have conclusively identified the human caused increase (40% now and still climbing) in atmospheric CO2 levels as being responsible for the rapid warming over the last four decades.

4.5 billion is the same as 4500 million so technically "millions of years" is still acceptable.

And it really doesn't matter if the earth is a little warmer. We'll be just fine so relax.

The operative word in any of these links is "uncertainty" and "uncertainties".
It is driving all policy decisions!!!! >>>> Is Europe Giving Up on ?Green? Energy? | Power Line
Nobody is hysterical about these bomb thrower predictions except nutter-ass bozo's like you and a few score hordes of internet k00ks.
The only reason I stick around this forum is to make that crystal clear to the curious who wander into this message board forum!!!
And I DOMINATE!!!!!!

The operative words for any of your posts, kookles, are 'severe retardation coupled with abject ignorance'.

Your demented fantasies are a hoot!!!

Last edited:
Utterly bombastic and simplistic idiots like hack liberal Muddly dullwit post images of a drying lake, some "deforestation" and so forth and dare others to deny it.

Why would anybody wish to deny it.

It's happening.

Once upon a time, NY was buried under about a mile of ice, too.

And?

It would SEEM that Muddly Dullwit's suppressed premise is that humans are causing the environmental changes observed in those images.

Of course, anyone bothering to read that moron's mindless OP would have to observe that he neither expresses that premise (why would he? it's only his "point") nr does he even bother to so much as try to "support" it.

Muddly, you asshole, you are a flatulent joke. You are dismissed.

Utterly bombastic and simplistic idiots like hack liberal Muddly dullwit post images of a drying lake, some "deforestation" and so forth and dare others to deny it.
It's happening.
And?
It would SEEM that Muddly Dullwit's suppressed premise is that humans are causing the environmental changes observed in those images.
Of course, anyone bothering to read that moron's mindless OP would have to observe that he neither expresses that premise (why would he? it's only his "point") nr does he even bother to so much as try to "support" it.

And there's ILieMostly popping in to deliver his usual retarded and completely clueless drivel.

It's happening.
And?

And there's ILieMostly popping in to deliver his usual retarded and completely clueless drivel.

Muddly started with his usual fare of completely clueless drivel and, then, that utter hack douche (i.e., you) jumped in.

At least what I said was true, you gasbag dishonest hack moron.

And, clearly, you can't refute jack or shit.

It's happening.
And?

At least what I said was true....
Another one of your many insane delusions. Actually what you said is just clueless demented gibberish. Which is pretty much all you ever post, ILieMostly.

It is driving all policy decisions!!!! >>>> Is Europe Giving Up on ?Green? Energy? | Power Line
Nobody is hysterical about these bomb thrower predictions except nutter-ass bozo's like you and a few score hordes of internet k00ks.
The only reason I stick around this forum is to make that crystal clear to the curious who wander into this message board forum!!!
And I DOMINATE!!!!!!

The operative words for any of your posts, kookles, are 'severe retardation coupled with abject ignorance'.

And I DOMINATE!!!!!!

Vacuous posts, empty of all meaning or significance, are the hallmark of the hardcore forum troll. No surprise, Kookles excels at those. Actually, that's about all he ever posts.

Natural gas is off the charts......and oil is booming in America again = nobody cares about the science.

But according to the environmentalist religion, that is only due to oil lobbyists!!!

I cannot answer as to why it is such a hoot to make fun of fringe k00ks on the internet, but shit this is fun!!! These people spend almost every waking moment of their lives getting hysterical about stupid shit that is about as serious as that unicorn standing outside your home this morning when you woke up!!!

Forum List

Back