Truths You Cannot Say

"A little girl is dead" - Frustrated mom's #BlackLivesMatter Facebook rant goes viral

There is a narrative that high rates of black arrest and incarceration are proof of white racism. Here's someone who doesnt buy that obvious dogshit.

From the guy who said blacks as a RACE aren't suited for leadership positions.

And the same dude who called Obama "Head ****** in Chief".

Yeah, like we are going to believe that the fake rabid rabbi rabbit is going to ever say something truthful about racism....
Didnt bother to watch the video, eh Statistheilhitler?

Oh, I watched it. It's quite poignant. Only, you are trying to make a racist "gotcha" moment out of someone's grief, so fuck you very much, I have better things to do. You don't give a fuck about black people or brown people or yellow people or red people. You are only using this video to make political points. So, again, fuck you very much, no thank you.

You are a totally worthless poster.
LOL! That's the best you can do?
The woman makes a valid point: Police on black violence is not a problem. Black on black violence is a problem. I care a whole lot more about black people than you do, Herr Racist. I especially care that they not fall for a phony narrative that excuses their own behavior and is responsible for much of the poverty and misery in the black community.
But you are intellectually unequipped to deal with any of that. All you have is butthurt and insults.

go ahead and try to refute the fact that black on white crime exceeds white on black, then...
Prove I'm wrong if you can.
Save the name calling and the cursing...just address the fact

Fact: You are babbling with irrelevancies because you are a racist.

MURDER. PERIOD.

intellectually bankrupt, you keep chanting the same non sequitur over and over..

try to focus and see if you can debunk this;
black on white crime occurs at a massively disproportionate rate versus white on black. can you specifically address that fact?
They have to deflect on that topic, because they don't want to criticize Black Americans.

Obviously that ultimately enables further bad behavior, but that appears to be an acceptable price for them.

Who the fuck is this "them" you are talking about? You know what, I'm out. You lunatics are so batshit crazy you can't even see you've fully morphed into racist liberals.

Only, the vast majority of Liberals are in no way racist.

But I agree with you on the part about batshit crazy. No one does batshit crazy quite as batshit crazily as our fake rabid rabbit rabbi.
They are entirely racist.
They engage in the "soft bigotry of low expectations." They excuse blacks of any personal responsibility for their own behavior. They push programs that have impoverished and infantilized blacks. They have pushed for special standards for blacks with the message blacks just arent as good as white people and so need special treatment.
The results have been catastrophic.

"A little girl is dead" - Frustrated mom's #BlackLivesMatter Facebook rant goes viral

There is a narrative that high rates of black arrest and incarceration are proof of white racism. Here's someone who doesnt buy that obvious dogshit.

Yeah, like we are going to believe that the fake rabid rabbi rabbit is going to ever say something truthful about racism....

Oh, I watched it. It's quite poignant. Only, you are trying to make a racist "gotcha" moment out of someone's grief, so fuck you very much, I have better things to do. You don't give a fuck about black people or brown people or yellow people or red people. You are only using this video to make political points. So, again, fuck you very much, no thank you.

The woman makes a valid point: Police on black violence is not a problem. Black on black violence is a problem. I care a whole lot more about black people than you do, Herr Racist. I especially care that they not fall for a phony narrative that excuses their own behavior and is responsible for much of the poverty and misery in the black community.
But you are intellectually unequipped to deal with any of that. All you have is butthurt and insults.

Oh, I think she makes a very valid point and I understood it quite clearly.

Only, you are using it - and her - to further your own racist agenda, because you are one incredibly hate-filled, bigoted fake Jew, and so I don't buy a damned thing that you say most of the time. Occasionally you do line up with the known universe, with insights such as the reality that Donald Trump is in no way a real Conservative, but most of the time, you are just one ugly, worthless schmuck.

Now, back to the OP.

Indeed, black on black violence is a problem. But so is police brutality and also, very specifically, white police treatment of many blacks. To say that it is not a problem all only serves to highlight how incredibly uninformed and blatantly ignorant you are. But we knew that already, Herr Spermaschlucker.

MURDER. PERIOD.

intellectually bankrupt, you keep chanting the same non sequitur over and over..

try to focus and see if you can debunk this;
black on white crime occurs at a massively disproportionate rate versus white on black. can you specifically address that fact?
They have to deflect on that topic, because they don't want to criticize Black Americans.

Obviously that ultimately enables further bad behavior, but that appears to be an acceptable price for them.

Who the fuck is this "them" you are talking about? You know what, I'm out. You lunatics are so batshit crazy you can't even see you've fully morphed into racist liberals.

Only, the vast majority of Liberals are in no way racist.

But I agree with you on the part about batshit crazy. No one does batshit crazy quite as batshit crazily as our fake rabid rabbit rabbi.
They engage in the "soft bigotry of low expectations." They excuse blacks of any personal responsibility for their own behavior. They push programs that have impoverished and infantilized blacks. They have pushed for special standards for blacks with the message blacks just arent as good as white people and so need special treatment.

No, they are not. You only say that because you are still butthurt that your side gets so asswhipped in presidential cycles. And 2016 will be no different..... lol....

[

You're on record saying that blacks aren't as good as whites and you come off with the above statement?

lol

Only, you are using it - and her - to further your own racist agenda, because you are one incredibly hate-filled, bigoted fake Jew, and so I don't buy a damned thing that you say most of the time. Occasionally you do line up with the known universe, with insights such as the reality that Donald Trump is in no way a real Conservative, but most of the time, you are just one ugly, worthless schmuck.

Now, back to the OP.

Indeed, black on black violence is a problem. But so is police brutality and also, very specifically, white police treatment of many blacks. To say that it is not a problem all only serves to highlight how incredibly uninformed and blatantly ignorant you are. But we knew that already, Herr Spermaschlucker.
SO you entirely agree with me but I'm an idiot. That's what you're saying.
Your butthurt over my correct call on Greece has permeated these pages and obviously ruined your past month or so.

Listen, when you can debate like an adult get back to me.

Now, back to the OP.

Your butthurt over my correct call on Greece has permeated these pages and obviously ruined your past month or so.

No, I don't entirely agree with you. Are you brain-damaged, or just a fucking troll. I suspect both...

And if you want to start up on your Greece miscall, game on.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Now, back to the OP.

No, I don't entirely agree with you. Are you brain-damaged, or just a fucking troll. I suspect both...

OK so detail which point of my post you disagree with. This will be amusing.

Now, back to the OP.

And statistheilhitler runs away from another thread when his bullshit is exposed.

Now, back to the OP.

And statistheilhitler runs away from another thread when his bullshit is exposed.

Uhm, no. I have an interesting thing, it's called "a life" and I am on when I have time.

You, on the other hand, live here and troll for all it is worth.

You are a poor specimen of homo sapiens. And brain-damaged, to boot.

Now, back to the OP.

Uhm, no. I have an interesting thing, it's called "a life" and I am on when I have time.

That wold be believable if you hadnt posted in 5 other threads in the meantime.
You are a liar as well as an illiterate.

That wold be believable if you hadnt posted in 5 other threads in the meantime.
You are a liar as well as an illiterate.

You really are quite brain-damaged. Someone disagrees with you and even points out the exact point of disagreement and then you write stupid shit like "SO you entirely agree with me but I'm an idiot.".

At least you got the last three words right.

Man, that's terrible. It sounds like this woman and her husband are trying to raise their children the right way in the wrong place. I agree with the others in hoping the GOP would work harder to get into these communities. I know if we could get our foot in the door, we could actually change these neighborhoods. Rather than pander to and use them.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Wow, decaf, maybe?

Express please, I'm horribly tired.

You called someone a racist, and when called on it, you go postal.

Not my problem. Maybe be a little more honest next time.

No. I've pointed out that someone is in fact demonstrating the very textbook definition of being a racist, and is espousing concepts which are the very definition of racism. I only got mad at you because your accusation that I'm buying into PC propaganda is effectively gaslighting.

go ahead and try to refute the fact that black on white crime exceeds white on black, then...

MURDER. PERIOD.

Negroes commit over HALF of ALL violent crime in the u.s. despite only making up 13% of the population.
Facts aren't "racist".

Wow, decaf, maybe?

No. I've pointed out that someone is in fact demonstrating the very textbook definition of being a racist, and is espousing concepts which are the very definition of racism. I only got mad at you because your accusation that I'm buying into PC propaganda is effectively gaslighting.

MURDER. PERIOD.

Negroes commit over HALF of ALL violent crime in the u.s. despite only making up 13% of the population.
Facts aren't "racist".
The argument is blacks dont commit more crimes than white people. It's just that aggressive racist policing catches them more often, aggressive racist courts find them guilty more often, and aggressive racist judges sentence them more often to longer stretches.
And no, I'm not making that up. WIsh I were.

Wow, decaf, maybe?

MURDER. PERIOD.

Facts aren't "racist".
The argument is blacks dont commit more crimes than white people. It's just that aggressive racist policing catches them more often, aggressive racist courts find them guilty more often, and aggressive racist judges sentence them more often to longer stretches.
And no, I'm not making that up. WIsh I were.

Excuses, excuses, excuses.

Personal accountability is just something 'others' are expected to have

-Geaux

Forum List

Back