Truths You Cannot Say

...you keep making it about fucking race because you're a racist piece of shit! The race of the people involved is 100% irrelevant! Unless, of course, you're a racist piece of shit. Murder is murder.

your inability to refute anything while trying to distract with cursing and name calling does NOT = a valid position on the topic.

There is only one valid position, and it's the one I've asserted. Murder is murder. Race is irrelevant. Only racist pieces of fecal matter invoke race in a discussion about murder, as if it matters at all.

race is VERY valid...race is real and there are biological, physical and IQ differences. Those are just scientific, historical facts...

The black on white crime rate vastly exceeds the white on black...massively disproportionate rates. but you refuse to acknowledge that basic, proven fact..it's more fun to curse and call people names than to calmly and reasonably look at the facts and discuss them.

^^^Racist.^^^
How is that racist, precisely?

I can answer that....
facts that are counter to his indoctrination and ideology make him "feel" uncomfortable..and that's all it takes..in the past when they couldn't refute a point they disagreed with, it used to work..they used to be able to immediately shut down the conversation while at the same time give them a warm feeling of "superiority"...
it doesn't work any more..people challenge them..like you did...and they can't respond with anything of substance

...you keep making it about fucking race because you're a racist piece of shit! The race of the people involved is 100% irrelevant! Unless, of course, you're a racist piece of shit. Murder is murder.

your inability to refute anything while trying to distract with cursing and name calling does NOT = a valid position on the topic.

There is only one valid position, and it's the one I've asserted. Murder is murder. Race is irrelevant. Only racist pieces of fecal matter invoke race in a discussion about murder, as if it matters at all.

race is VERY valid...race is real and there are biological, physical and IQ differences. Those are just scientific, historical facts...

The black on white crime rate vastly exceeds the white on black...massively disproportionate rates. but you refuse to acknowledge that basic, proven fact..it's more fun to curse and call people names than to calmly and reasonably look at the facts and discuss them.

^^^Racist.^^^

Because it's racist. If you can't see it then you have severe problems.

^^^Racist.^^^

I can answer that....
facts that are counter to his indoctrination and ideology make him "feel" uncomfortable..and that's all it takes..in the past when they couldn't refute a point they disagreed with, it used to work..they used to be able to immediately shut down the conversation while at the same time give them a warm feeling of "superiority"...
it doesn't work any more..people challenge them..like you did...and they can't respond with anything of substance
I would add this: The PC Police have been fabulously successful in controlling the conversation by purposely conflating "racial" with "racist", as in this case.

The comments were racial, but they were not racist.

I'm looking forward to SwimExpert 's response.

^^^Racist.^^^

Please expand.

^^^Racist.^^^

see?..just like I said..intellectually bankrupt...the word just doesn't work..and it's because of people like you that call EVERYONE you disagree with "racists"....Like "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" you wasted the word and it now has NO meaning..if EVERYTHING is racist, then NOTHING is.

^^^Racist.^^^

you're intellectually bankrupt and can't refute any of what I said ....and you know it.... so, typically, you retreat to the standard fallback position for confused, bitter, angry anti whites and call us "racists"

no one cares any more...that word wore out a couple of years ago and continues to lose it's "power".

You're not saying anything, except to claim that a person's race defines them, and defines their actions. Complete and utter bullshit. Murder is murder. Period. I don't care how many black people kill black people, white people kill white people, black people kill white people, white people kill black people, white people photoshop Jeb Bush, short people bite orange people's knees, horse people kill fly people....

Murder is murder. The only thing that is relevant is that people are killing people. The problem is about people. The solution is about people. The race of those involved people is 100% fucking irrelevant.

And if you can't beyond the color of their skin, then that makes you the very definition of a racist. And if you can't get beyond my using the word "fuck" then that makes you the very definition of a fucking idiot.

^^^Racist.^^^

see?..just like I said..intellectually bankrupt...the word just doesn't work..and it's because of people like you that call EVERYONE you disagree with "racists"....Like "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" you wasted the word and it now has NO meaning..if EVERYTHING is racist, then NOTHING is.
Hopefully the pushback is gaining steam.

^^^Racist.^^^

I can answer that....
I would add this: The PC Police have been fabulously successful in controlling the conversation by purposely conflating "racial" with "racist", as in this case.

Are you fucking kidding me!?! This "black on black violence" bullshit is the love child of liberal PC bullshit mixed with "poor black man" reverse racism! And you've got the fucking gall to accuse me of giving in to PC bullshit for the very breath I use to oppose it!?!?! Are you fucking insane? Or are you just that much of a fucking idiot?

It's not black on black violence, it's not white on white violence, it's violence! It's murder! Period! Don't give me this "we got to fix the black on black murder" bullshit. NO! We've got to fix the murder problem! Period! We've got to fix the fact that our society is chock full of slums and ghettos where all this shit happens! It's not a black problem, it's not a white problem. It's a people problem. And if you're going to insist on stopping the discussion at race, then you may as well join the Al Sharpton race baiter's brigade because you're just his kind of piece of shit.

^^^Racist.^^^

you're intellectually bankrupt and can't refute any of what I said ....and you know it.... so, typically, you retreat to the standard fallback position for confused, bitter, angry anti whites and call us "racists"

no one cares any more...that word wore out a couple of years ago and continues to lose it's "power".

You're not saying anything, except to claim that a person's race defines them, and defines their actions.
Lie..I never said that.

Complete and utter bullshit. Murder is murder. Period. I don't care how many black people kill black people, white people kill white people, black people kill white people, white people kill black people, white people photoshop Jeb Bush, short people bite orange people's knees, horse people kill fly people....
Murder is murder. The only thing that is relevant is that people are killing people. The problem is about people. The solution is about people. The race of those involved people is 100% fucking irrelevant.

The FACT remains that black on white crime FAR EXCEEDS white on black..you keep avoiding that and saying it doesn't matter.. Race is real and it matters.

And if you can't beyond the color of their skin, then that makes you the very definition of a racist.

"race" is a lot more than skin color...You seriously going to say other than skin color, all humans are the same?

And if you can't get beyond my using the word "fuck" then that makes you the very definition of a fucking idiot.
I don't care how you talk...You reveal a lot about yourself....do continue...:popcorn:

Justice-Fact-of-the-Week-6-JPG.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 69
There are numerous factors and you cannot look at one or two similarities and deduce anything.

So you admit that your entire existence is a fraud. That's very brave of you, I applaud your courage. However, talk is also cheap. Kindly withdraw from life and demonstrate your conviction to repent your evil ways and make amends.
So you maintain that your posts are worthless wastes of time? I agree!

"A little girl is dead" - Frustrated mom's #BlackLivesMatter Facebook rant goes viral

There is a narrative that high rates of black arrest and incarceration are proof of white racism. Here's someone who doesnt buy that obvious dogshit.

From the guy who said blacks as a RACE aren't suited for leadership positions.

And the same dude who called Obama "Head ****** in Chief".

Yeah, like we are going to believe that the fake rabid rabbi rabbit is going to ever say something truthful about racism....
Didnt bother to watch the video, eh Statistheilhitler?

^^^Racist.^^^

I can answer that....

Are you fucking kidding me!?! This "black on black violence" bullshit is the love child of liberal PC bullshit mixed with "poor black man" reverse racism! And you've got the fucking gall to accuse me of giving in to PC bullshit for the very breath I use to oppose it!?!?! Are you fucking insane? Or are you just that much of a fucking idiot?

It's not black on black violence, it's not white on white violence, it's violence! It's murder! Period! Don't give me this "we got to fix the black on black murder" bullshit. NO! We've got to fix the murder problem! Period! We've got to fix the fact that our society is chock full of slums and ghettos where all this shit happens! It's not a black problem, it's not a white problem. It's a people problem. And if you're going to insist on stopping the discussion at race, then you may as well join the Al Sharpton race baiter's brigade because you're just his kind of piece of shit.
Wow, decaf, maybe?

You called someone a racist, and when called on it, you go postal.

Not my problem. Maybe be a little more honest next time.

Wow, decaf, maybe?

Express please, I'm horribly tired.

No. I've pointed out that someone is in fact demonstrating the very textbook definition of being a racist, and is espousing concepts which are the very definition of racism. I only got mad at you because your accusation that I'm buying into PC propaganda is effectively gaslighting.

Wow, decaf, maybe?

Express please, I'm horribly tired.

No. I've pointed out that someone is in fact demonstrating the very textbook definition of being a racist, and is espousing concepts which are the very definition of racism. I only got mad at you because your accusation that I'm buying into PC propaganda is effectively gaslighting.

go ahead and try to refute the fact that black on white crime exceeds white on black, then...
Prove I'm wrong if you can.
Save the name calling and the cursing...just address the fact

Has anyone ever checked the statistics/odds on neighborhoods that are crime ridden (white or black, green or yellow) to begin with, what is the chance a suspect, in a call, has a weapon on them? Would you be more jumpy when responding to a call in such a neighborhood? And particularly gang infested.

In 2012, in Anaheim, the same complaints from latinos in gang infested neighborhoods, against police shootings.

Shootings in Anaheim escalate tensions between Latino community and cops
http://newanaheim.com/2013/03/12/as-gang-violence-explodes-in-anaheim-what-should-the-cops-do/
2012 Anaheim, California police shooting and protests - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back