Truthmatters' " GOP making it difficult to vote" thread.

I really do want to know how someone is being disenfranchised by being required to provide an ID in order to prove they are who they say they are.

Do these same 'poor' individuals have this problem when they ask for gov't entitlements.... valid or not....an ID is required. Thats not the issue though.... the issue is how on earth are you disenfranchised by this???
But...but...that's different

So TM ran away when asked a direct question.

No surprise. She's a dishonest hack.

Maybe she does what I do: Drop a line or two and then move on, not looking back...lol ( unless you by chance see that a friend has posted to your post. ) Then, time permitting, I might check what they have posted. It's so simple to stay happy here. :D Sooo many options...:eusa_clap:

Maybe she does what I do: Drop a line or two and then move on, not looking back...lol ( unless you by chance see that a friend has posted to your post. ) Then, time permitting, I might check what they have posted. It's so simple to stay happy here. :D Sooo many options...:eusa_clap:

No.... she was like SPAM until she got popped in the noodle with facts :lol:

No.... she was like SPAM until she got popped in the noodle with facts :lol:

Yeah . . . but then she just ignores any facts presented to her and continues babbling her inane nonsense and when you point this out she acts as if no other facts have been presented, states 'go prove your claim' or 'go get your proof' and when someone links her to that post she says 'I do not get the post you claim it takes me to' and that argument continues for 20 posts or so until you finally get so fed up you post the actually information for her and . . . . . . she just ignores any facts presented to her and continues babbling her inane nonsense.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Aw the thread the old mods created for EVERY thread about voter supression I created.

Good ole times of not being able to speak freely because republicans had a tiny fraction of control
And yet, oddly, you're here posting in the Politics forum, and no one is unclear on your views.

Oh, wait, you're using the leftist meaning of oppression: "Not getting immediate and unquestioning acceptance, agreement, and endorsement".

I also didnt start this thread, it used to be many threads
YAAAAYYYYYY!!!! Necrotardia!

Bringng a thread back from the dead to add more stupid to it!

9fdf7489-384d-4074-80f2-a3905e40ea7f.jpg

Yeah that will change the facts.

your go to mode is insult with lies pulled right out of your ass.

Go wash your hands

38 pages over how many months?

Gee one thread is easier to hide than many huh?

with over 43 thousand posts, maybe we need to create a Truthiepoo forum and isolate your whackadoodle to there. I'm sure you'll have lots of visitors... kinda like the freak show in front of the big top.

Suppressing the Vote -- In These Times

Genevieve Winslow, an 83-year-old widow in frail health living with her son Jeffrey in Milwaukee, Wis., spent 90 minutes at a DMV office in July and came away exasperated. “She came with her Social Security card in the name of Genevieve, her Medicare card in the name of Genevieve, a certified copy of her marriage certificate from 1948 in the name of Genevieve … and perhaps most important, an expired passport issued in 1987 in the name of Genevieve,” recounts her son. But because her birth certificate featured the Polish version of her name, she walked away without a new ID.

“The easiest thing for mom would be to get a new passport, which would be quite expensive [$135]. But we live on her Social Security payment,” Jeffrey Winslow says. “It’s not a happy situation, but she’s determined for them not to take away her vote.”

she is not a republican so you don care if she gets to vote

with over 43 thousand posts, maybe we need to create a Truthiepoo forum and isolate your whackadoodle to there. I'm sure you'll have lots of visitors... kinda like the freak show in front of the big top.

That is just what they used to do here.

Its called abuse of powwer

That is just what they used to do here.

Its called abuse of powwer
LOL... freedom of association. You can find like minded misfits to praise you somewhere else if you wish.

You have the freedom of speech, but you do not have the right to be agreed at, or not suffer the consequences for saying stupid shit. Nor does any private vendor OWE you a soapbox from which to bray in public.

Forum List

Back