Truthmatters' " GOP making it difficult to vote" thread.

Here, let me try to get her back:

watermelontrap.jpg

LMAO Good one Si.

Do you think Watermelon will work????
:eusa_whistle:

We'll see.

40 states have Pubs making voting harder, especialy for the young and minorities.

I don't believe Pubs steal votes either, but if they do it's wholesale and has nothing to do with voter ID.

40 states have Pubs making voting harder, especialy for the young and minorities.

I don't believe Pubs steal votes either, but if they do it's wholesale and has nothing to do with voter ID.

How do folks take advantage of welfare and food stamps or any other social services w/o any type of ID...????

How on earth is this making it harder to vote?

Teamster Nation: Walker cuts DMV in Dem districts now that voter ID is passed

the plan to keep democratic voters from voting is steaming along
While the Republicans in general, and the Tea Party in particular, appear to have captured the current national political/economic agenda - America's demographics are steadily working against them.

The vast majority of Republican/Tea Party supporters are older, conservative whites - a group whose numbers will represent an ever decreasing % of the American electorate.

By 2050, Hispanics (30%), Blacks (13%) and Asians (8%) will not only constitute the majority of the US population, but their younger age and reproductive rate will make them a growing majority for the forseeable future.

Unless the Republicans/Tea Party dramatically change their image and current policies to attract these young visible minorities, they will be reduced to a few pockets of white conservatives.

Therefore, it would not surprising that conservative whites, feeling themselves themselves becoming an "endangered species," would focus on delaying this trend - using any and all means possible.

Last edited:
Teamster Nation: Walker cuts DMV in Dem districts now that voter ID is passed

the plan to keep democratic voters from voting is steaming along
While the Republicans in general, and the Tea Party in particular, appear to have captured the current national political/economic agenda - America's demographics are steadily working against them.

The vast majority of Republican/Tea Party supporters are older, conservative whites - a group whose numbers will represent an ever decreasing % of the American electorate.

By 2050, Hispanics (30%), Blacks (13%) and Asians (8%) will not only constitute the majority of the US population, but their younger age and reproductive rate will make them a growing majority for the forseeable future.

Unless the Republicans/Tea Party dramatically change their image and current policies to attract these young visible minorities, they will be reduced to a few pockets of white conservatives.

Therfore, it would not surprising that conservative whites, feeling themselves themselves becoming an "endangered species," would revert to attempting to delay this trend - using any and all means possible.

Soon whitey will be the minority, then they can take advantage of any laws that benefit minorities. Yeah! go whitey.

Conservatism doesn't benefit whites only. A rational fiscal policy benefits ALL Americans. It may take them awhile to figure it out but Hispanics and other growing demagraphics will sooner or later discover that the progressive agenda that has bankrupted Europe is not in their best interest.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

How do folks take advantage of welfare and food stamps or any other social services w/o any type of ID...????

Did you not know there is a vast conspiracy going on between the Republicans and the Canadians against minorities as well? Apparently the requirement of customs agents to check the photo IDs of passports has been making it more difficult for minorities to travel and leave the country for YEARS it seems. Also the fishing industry has been uncovered to be part of this whole sting investigation towards minority suppression. The liberals have just tapped into something big that's been going on throughout the entire country, apparently the ACLU is going to be bogged down with litigations for quite a while. :lol:

You do know the left is doing everything they can to prepare the atmosphere of conspiracy with this next Presidential election. They are going to do everything they can to make sure that RACE is the central issue behind any election result that doesn't include a solid win for Democrats.

Last edited:
Conservatism doesn't benefit whites only. A rational fiscal policy benefits ALL Americans. It may take them awhile to figure it out but Hispanics and other growing demagraphics will sooner or later discover that the progressive agenda that has bankrupted Europe is not in their best interest.

Libturds believe minorities are all looking for a place at the welfare feeding trough.

Yo.... TM - Franco.....

How about an answer :dunno:

I am being non partisan here.... I seriously want to know.

so TDMS what steps would you take to prevent voter fraud?

It wouldn't surprise me if she would say something like, "throw all conservatives in prison and throw away the key." However, you and I both know she doesn't answer direct questions so don't expect an answer anytime in this millennium.

Immie

I really do want to know how someone is being disenfranchised by being required to provide an ID in order to prove they are who they say they are.

Do these same 'poor' individuals have this problem when they ask for gov't entitlements.... valid or not....an ID is required. Thats not the issue though.... the issue is how on earth are you disenfranchised by this???

Forum List

Back