Truth Revolt Launches to unmask leftist media

As founder and president of "Friends of Hamas" when will Little Benny the Bully find the time for the truth?

As founder and president of "Friends of Hamas" when will Little Benny the Bully find the time for the truth?

Secret Hagel Donor?: White House Spox Ducks Question on 'Friends of Hamas'

by Ben Shapiro 7 Feb 2013

Hagel.png

On Thursday, Senate sources told Breitbart News exclusively that they have been informed that one of the reasons that President Barack Obama’s nominee for Secretary of Defense, Chuck Hagel, has not turned over requested documents on his sources of foreign funding is that one of the names listed is a group purportedly called “Friends of Hamas.”

Yesterday, 25 senators sent a letter to Hagel demanding information on his foreign funding. Hagel has refused all such requests, prompting the senators to state, “in the judgment of the undersigned, a Committee vote on your nomination should not occur unless and until you provide the requested information.”

This should be entertaining, rule #6...:lol:

TruthRevoltLogo.png

Truth Revolt Launches

10/9/13
Truth Revolt

At last! A multi-media campaign that will take the battle to the demagogues who spin the nation’s news. This is TruthRevolt, a brainchild of Ben Shapiro, that is designed to expose the hypocrisies and mendacities of the leftwing media, and confront them with a counter-attack they won’t be able to handle.

Thanks to the generosity of Dr. Robert J. Shillman, the David Horowitz Freedom Center has launched TruthRevolt to unmask leftists in the media for who they are, use the facts of their distortions and radical political agendas to make the American public aware that they are political propagandists in broadcasters’ clothing, and cause their sponsors in America’s opportunity society to think twice before contributing to their destructive causes.

In addition to race-baiters like Sharpton, TruthRevolt will focus on high-profile network figures like George Stephanopoulos (ABC News) and David Gregory (NBC News) who never disclose their leftist commitments; cable hosts who have been granted credibility despite their commitment to partisan agendas, including John King (CNN), Candy Crowley (CNN), Piers Morgan (CNN), Anderson Cooper (CNN), Chris Matthews (MSNBC), Rachel Maddow (MSNBC), Joe Scarborough (MSNBC) and Mika Brzezinski (MSNBC); institutional leftist outlets like The New York Times and The Washington Post; and the most effective messengers of the left in the media, the powerful media figures at Comedy Central, including Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert.

But TruthRevolt will not stop there. TruthRevolt understands that all politics is local, and therefore will also confront hypocrisy and news doctoring in the local press, television and radio. Looking to stop the insidious indoctrination of the next generation, TruthRevolt will set up affiliates at colleges around the country to confront the one-party press on university campuses.

Truth Revolt Launches | October 9, 2013 | Sonoran News

---> Truth Revolt

Well, it's certainly a bright site anyway...lots of colours and big fonts.

Jewish Journal Editor Apologizes for 'Tea-Hadist' Cartoon After TruthRevolt Blowback

"We are especially sensitive to the impression many have that the cartoon somehow trivializes the horrific, real suffering wrought by Islamic terrorists."

After TruthRevolt.org readers responded to the cartoon, the Jewish Journal editor, Rob Eshman, responded: “we are especially sensitive to the impression many have that the cartoon somehow trivializes the horrific, real suffering wrought by Islamic terrorists. That is clearly not Greenberg’s intention – and I offer my apology to anyone who sees the cartoon exclusively in that light.”

You can read Eshman’s entire response here. He makes special reference to TruthRevolt as “the web site that excoriated us for the Greenberg cartoon.” The Journal website also printed a sampling of letters criticizing the cartoon.

Jewish Journal Editor Apologizes for 'Tea-Hadist' Cartoon After TruthRevolt Blowback | Truth Revolt

Hagel.png

On Thursday, Senate sources told Breitbart News exclusively that they have been informed that one of the reasons that President Barack Obama’s nominee for Secretary of Defense, Chuck Hagel, has not turned over requested documents on his sources of foreign funding is that one of the names listed is a group purportedly called “Friends of Hamas.”

Yesterday, 25 senators sent a letter to Hagel demanding information on his foreign funding. Hagel has refused all such requests, prompting the senators to state, “in the judgment of the undersigned, a Committee vote on your nomination should not occur unless and until you provide the requested information.”

There's the fake story fabricated by the founder and president of "Friends of Hamas" Little Benny The Bully.
Thank you!
That's right, Little Benny is the founder of Friends Of Hamas. It never existed until the pathological LIAR Benny made it up. Who better to head up a Truth Revolt than the LIAR who fabricated "Friends of Hamas." :cuckoo: :eusa_liar:

Not only is Benny the founder and president of Friends of Hamas, the Koch brothers are the treasurers, and Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Mike Lee, Eric Cantor, Rush Limbaugh, and Sarah Palin are charter members.

http://www.friendsofhamas.com/

Jewish Journal Editor Apologizes for 'Tea-Hadist' Cartoon After TruthRevolt Blowback

"We are especially sensitive to the impression many have that the cartoon somehow trivializes the horrific, real suffering wrought by Islamic terrorists."

After TruthRevolt.org readers responded to the cartoon, the Jewish Journal editor, Rob Eshman, responded: “we are especially sensitive to the impression many have that the cartoon somehow trivializes the horrific, real suffering wrought by Islamic terrorists. That is clearly not Greenberg’s intention – and I offer my apology to anyone who sees the cartoon exclusively in that light.”

You can read Eshman’s entire response here. He makes special reference to TruthRevolt as “the web site that excoriated us for the Greenberg cartoon.” The Journal website also printed a sampling of letters criticizing the cartoon.

Jewish Journal Editor Apologizes for 'Tea-Hadist' Cartoon After TruthRevolt Blowback | Truth Revolt
Gee, the Friends of Hamas demands an apology for a cartoon that trivializes the terrorists Little Benny The Bully loves.

138316_600.jpg

Hagel.png

There's the fake story fabricated by the founder and president of "Friends of Hamas" Little Benny The Bully.
Thank you!
That's right, Little Benny is the founder of Friends Of Hamas. It never existed until the pathological LIAR Benny made it up. Who better to head up a Truth Revolt than the LIAR who fabricated "Friends of Hamas." :cuckoo: :eusa_liar:

Not only is Benny the founder and president of Friends of Hamas, the Koch brothers are the treasurers, and Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Mike Lee, Eric Cantor, Rush Limbaugh, and Sarah Palin are charter members.

edthemoron, let me put on my liberal hat, here we go...

:link:

Hat's off, that's to EZ...:lol:

Hagel.png

Thank you!

Are you pretending that Little Benny The Bully didn't invent "Friends of Hamas?"

And these idiots have the gall to call others "Low information" voters!!!

Thank you!

Are you pretending that Little Benny The Bully didn't invent "Friends of Hamas?"

edthemoron, I check it out, it's a kids site only one page and you are getting you're info from dat. ROLMAO so you found the holy grail - ROLMAO - talk about a "Low information" voter!!!...:lol:

Last edited:

edthemoron, I check it out, it's a kids site only one page and you are getting you're info from dat. ROLMAO so you found the holy grail - ROLMAO - talk about a "Low information" voter!!!...:lol:
Well what kind of a website were you expecting from a child like Little Benny The Bully?????

Of course, had you done the intelligent thing and google - "Friends of Hamas" does not exist - you would have found a wealth of stories like this:

Friends of Hamas, Conservative Media, and Andrew Breitbart's War : The New Yorker

The most recent example of this issue, of course, is the suddenly infamous “Friends of Hamas” story. About two weeks ago, Breitbart News editor-at-large Ben Shapiro reported:
On Thursday, Senate sources told Breitbart News exclusively that they have been informed that one of the reasons that President Barack Obama’s nominee for Secretary of Defense, Chuck Hagel, has not turned over requested documents on his sources of foreign funding is that one of the names listed is a group purportedly called “Friends of Hamas.”​
There was, it turns out, a problem with the story: Friends of Hamas does not exist, and never has.

MSNBC's 'Morning Joe' Gives Sloppy Wet Kiss to Bill Ayers

"We as a country have not come to terms with the truth about Vietnam."

10.14.2013 |Rebecca Hartmann

n Monday, MSNBC’s Morning Joe featured an interview with unrepentant terrorist and Obama chum Bill Ayers, who has a new book. They had the interview only after slandering Tea Partiers as nasty and stupid; then they turned to the bombing professor. Returning from break, Morning Joe played a clip of former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin blasting President Obama for “palling around” with Ayers. Then they got to the sycophantic interview. First, Mika Brzezinski labeled him the founder of the “militant antiwar group ‘Weather Underground.’” Weather Underground was a terrorist group responsible for multiple bombings.

Here were some of the hard-hitting questions from the Morning Joe panel. From Mika:

MSNBC's 'Morning Joe' Gives Sloppy Wet Kiss to Bill Ayers | Truth Revolt

Advertiser to Pull Ad from Politico over Columnist Calling for Cruz, Boehner Drowning

"We’re following up with them to see what our options are.”

On Monday, Politico chief political columnist Roger Simon penned a column suggesting that the solution for the government shutdown and debt ceiling debate would be the drowning of Speaker of the House John Boehner (R-OH) and Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX). Appearing on the page as a sponsor of Politico was the web safety firm Carbonite.

On Tuesday, TruthRevolt contacted Carbonite for comment. “Thanks for reaching out and letting me know about this,” Megan Wittenberger of Carbonite responded. “The banner ad you saw yesterday was placed through one of our automated ad networks. Carbonite doesn’t have a direct/paid affiliation with Politico.” When asked whether Carbonite would be contacting its automated ad network to remove the ad, Wittenberger said, “Yes, we’re following up with them to see what our options are.”

Advertiser to Pull Ad from Politico over Columnist Calling for Cruz, Boehner Drowning | Truth Revolt

Advertiser to Pull Ad from Politico over Columnist Calling for Cruz, Boehner Drowning

"We’re following up with them to see what our options are.”

On Monday, Politico chief political columnist Roger Simon penned a column suggesting that the solution for the government shutdown and debt ceiling debate would be the drowning of Speaker of the House John Boehner (R-OH) and Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX). Appearing on the page as a sponsor of Politico was the web safety firm Carbonite.

On Tuesday, TruthRevolt contacted Carbonite for comment. “Thanks for reaching out and letting me know about this,” Megan Wittenberger of Carbonite responded. “The banner ad you saw yesterday was placed through one of our automated ad networks. Carbonite doesn’t have a direct/paid affiliation with Politico.” When asked whether Carbonite would be contacting its automated ad network to remove the ad, Wittenberger said, “Yes, we’re following up with them to see what our options are.”

Advertiser to Pull Ad from Politico over Columnist Calling for Cruz, Boehner Drowning | Truth Revolt
I don't use Carbonite but I know a couple of conservatives who do, and I'll send them the link. Hopefully Carbonite will do the right thing and pull their ad. If not, they will lose business.

Yale Professor: Media Biased Me Against Tea Party, But They're More Scientifically Literate

"I'm a little embarrassed, but mainly I'm just glad that I no longer hold this particular mistaken view."

10.17.2013 |Jeff Dunetz |

tpscic_0.png

Yale Law professor Dan M. Kahan conducted an analysis of the scientific comprehension for various political groups (published by Yale's Cultural Cognition Project). One particular element of the results was particularly surprising according to the professor: the revelation that Tea Party supporters were slightly more scientifically literate than the non-tea party population. He admitted that years of mainstream media bias had skewed his opinion:

I've got to confess, though, I found this result surprising. As I pushed the button to run the analysis on my computer, I fully expected I'd be shown a modest negative correlation between identifying with the Tea Party and science comprehension.

But then again, I don't know a single person who identifies with the Tea Party. All my impressions come from watching cable TV -- & I don't watch Fox News very often -- and reading the "paper" (New York Times daily, plus a variety of politics-focused internet sites like Huffington Post & Politico).

I'm a little embarrassed, but mainly I'm just glad that I no longer hold this particular mistaken view.

Yale Professor: Media Biased Me Against Tea Party, But They're More Scientifically Literate | Truth Revolt

MSNBC Exploits LAX Shooting With Gun Control Falsehoods

"It's really driven by people who sell guns to other people, and if you think about that, that's where it gets really sick."

11.1.2013 |Jeff Dunetz

On Friday afternoon, MSNBC went wall-to-wall with live coverage of the tragic shooting at LAX. Anchoring the coverage was MSNBC's Jonathan Capehart, who added commentary along with guests Professor James Peterson, Director of African Studies at Lehigh University, and Heather McGhee, VP of the public policy organization Demos.

Returning to the studio after a police press conference, the three began a lament about the power of the NRA, which was not only void of facts, but inappropriate at a time when the story was still developing:

Capehart:

“Heather, in its latest filing, the NRA said had it had almost $11 million on hand and it's going to take some big bucks to win any gun control argument.

McGhee:

“I'm really glad you bring that up. Because, I mean, we need to look at the campaign finance reform system. I was thinking, what could the President do on this? Maybe push for campaign finance reform and actually at the state look what happened in Colorado. You know, the site of Aurora and also Columbine, really common sense gun safety regulations. And two of the state legislators -- most people in their districts had no idea who they were. And suddenly we had over $3 million being spent from outside spending. Including NRA, which gets so much money from gun manufacturers. We really are going to have -- keep having these distortions in our democracy until we the campaign finance system.

Ms. McGhee's estimate of the spending in Colorado's recall election is way off. The estimate of spending for the NRA and other conservative groups was between $400,000 and $500,000. The majority of the spending in the campaign came from New York's soda-stopping Mayor Bloomberg and other liberal political groups, unions and activists. Liberal spending was estimated at $3 million.

Capehart:

“James, I want your view on that. What do you think of that?

Peterson:

“I agree with Heather completely here that some of -- if you're concerned about the over influence or potential for groups like the NRA to intervene in our policy processes and elections in ways that seem unfair, that gets back to campaign finance reform, that gets back to things like Citizens United and honestly, remember, the NRA is less about the Second Amendment and more about gun manufacturers. It's really driven by people who sell guns to other people, and if you think about that, that's where it gets really sick.

The Professor's facts are wrong. The NRA's biggest funding chunk is membership and member donations.

MSNBC Exploits LAX Shooting With Gun Control Falsehoods | Truth Revolt

CBS Reveals Memo Warning Administration About Failing Obamacare Follow-Through

11.4.2013 |Jeff Dunetz |

video

CBS News has discovered new proof the Obama Administration was warned about the implementation of Obamacare long before the failed introduction of the President's signature legislation on October first. David Cutler, who worked on the 2008 campaign and acted as health care consultant during the development of Obamacare, spared no feelings when he wrote a memo to Director of the National Economic Council Larry Summers in May 2010:

“"I do not believe the relevant members of the administration understand the President's vision or have the capability to carry it out."

Cutler added that there was no one person in charge, and no one who had any experience in complex business start-ups. He also worried basic regulations, technology and policy coordination would fail.

“"You need to have people who have understanding of the political process, people who understand how to work within an administration and people who understand how to start and build a business, and unfortunately, they just didn't get all of those people together,"

CBS reports the White House rejected this advice, along with most other advice it received from outside the President's circle of appointed bureaucrats and senior White House health care advisers.

CBS Reveals Memo Warning Administration About Failing Obamacare Follow-Through | Truth Revolt

Forum List

Back